PDA

View Full Version : Dem tells FBI to take down photos of terrorists because it's "Offensive to Muslims"

Fire Haley
06-21-2013, 04:40 PM
Now THIS kind of thinking is what's wrong with this country...

yeah - you won't see this on CNN

Rep. Jim McDermott penned a letter to FBI Director Robert Mueller Wednesday claiming a Joint Terrorism Task Force ‘Faces of Global Terrorism’ ad is racist.

http://www.asamnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Faces-of-Global-Terrorism.png

McDermott, a Democrat from Washington state, voiced his “deep concern” about the ad, which shows mug shots of international terrorists, and asked the FBI chief to “reconsider publicizing” it.

According to McDermott, the “ad featuring sixteen photos of wanted terrorists is not only offensive to Muslims and ethnic minorities, but it encourages racial and religious profiling.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/06/20/offensive-to-muslims-dem-congressman-calls-on-fbi-to-take-down-photos-of-terrorists/#ixzz2Wt73ry7f

----------------------

wait, wait - I think I see an Amish guy! - should I call the po-lice?

When I was in Iraq we had a big board of about 2 dozen targets like them we X'd off

it was my unit's controllers who called down the kills on Saddam's boys, Uday and Qusay.

We had a good party in the command tent over those pricks deaths I'll tell you.

MACH1
06-21-2013, 04:50 PM
This PC bullshit has got to stop when dealing with these people.
How else would you describe them, they all had facial hair?

Quackjack
06-21-2013, 04:58 PM

:banging::banging::banging:

What the hell is wrong with the Demoasses anymore? They're almost as bad as the Rethugs...

MACH1
06-21-2013, 05:00 PM
Maybe they should just show a blacked out silhouette. :rolleyes:

Buddha Bus
06-21-2013, 05:01 PM

:shout: Be on the lookout for a begenitaled man between the ages of 18-79 wearing clothes, with some skin pigmentation and a need for food, water, and air. He stands about 5 of some type of measurement with hair in various places of his person. He was last seen driving a car of some color and should be considered armed and vagueness.

fer522
06-21-2013, 06:24 PM
And cant wait to meet a large number of virgins

43Hitman
06-21-2013, 06:26 PM
:banging::banging::banging:

What the hell is wrong with the Demoasses anymore? They're almost as bad as the Rethugs...

They're the same brother, don't buy the hype.

MACH1
06-21-2013, 07:19 PM
This isn't offensive at all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=0EqWsDsxoe0

Bayz101
06-21-2013, 07:32 PM
Charlie taking pointers from Biden on public speaking?

harrison'samonster
06-21-2013, 07:47 PM
:shout: Be on the lookout for a begenitaled man between the ages of 18-79 wearing clothes, with some skin pigmentation and a need for food, water, and air. He stands about 5 of some type of measurement with hair in various places of his person. He was last seen driving a car of some color and should be considered armed and vagueness.

the suspect was "hat-less". I repeat...the suspect was "hat-less"

Buddha Bus
06-21-2013, 07:54 PM
This isn't offensive at all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=0EqWsDsxoe0

:doh:

Can somebody please tell me how the hell idiots like this win public office? Each and every one of them has a serious brain-to-mouth filter malfunction. I honestly am starting to believe that our votes are not even counted any longer. I think these twits just sit around and decide whose going to run the country with a lively game of drunken duck, duck, goose. It's either that or they are locked up in a room with no toilet with each other until they all shit themselves and the last one to start playing with his own feces is deemed the most fit for whichever office they are running for.

MACH1
06-21-2013, 09:06 PM
Now THIS kind of thinking is what's wrong with this country...

yeah - you won't see this on CNN

Rep. Jim McDermott penned a letter to FBI Director Robert Mueller Wednesday claiming a Joint Terrorism Task Force ‘Faces of Global Terrorism’ ad is racist.

McDermott, a Democrat from Washington state, voiced his “deep concern” about the ad, which shows mug shots of international terrorists, and asked the FBI chief to “reconsider publicizing” it.

According to McDermott, the “ad featuring sixteen photos of wanted terrorists is not only offensive to Muslims and ethnic minorities, but it encourages racial and religious profiling.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/06/20/offensive-to-muslims-dem-congressman-calls-on-fbi-to-take-down-photos-of-terrorists/#ixzz2Wt73ry7f

----------------------

wait, wait - I think I see an Amish guy! - should I call the po-lice?

When I was in Iraq we had a big board of about 2 dozen targets like them we X'd off

it was my unit's controllers who called down the kills on Saddam's boys, Uday and Qusay.

We had a good party in the command tent over those pricks deaths I'll tell you.

These two must have attended the same class that day.

City Council Wants to Ban NYPD From Using Race, Gender, or Age to ID Suspects

What would you do to describe someone who just robbed you? You may describe the size of the person, the color of their skin, their voice, or any other definitive features.

Ok, now what would you do to describe someone who just robbed you while you were wearing a blindfold? “Uhh. Its voice was deeper than your average person, and it’s skin was not that soft?”

Well, that is exactly what the New York City Council is asking the NYPD to do if the world’s most shortsighted bill in recent memory passes. And rest assured, the NYPD Captains union is pissed about it. Duh.

Via New York Post…

Union President Roy Richter — who is seen in the ad wearing a blindfold in Times Square — told The Post the bill is dangerous because “it will ban cops from identifying a suspect’s age, gender, color or disability.

“When we have wanted suspects and patterns of crimes, those are very important descriptive terms to let officers know who to look for.”

The ad warns that if cops transmit a description of a suspect that goes beyond the color of his or her clothing, they could be sued for racial profiling if the proposal becomes law.

Can’t you hear it now? “We’ve got a white male appearing to be in his mid-twenties on the loose” suddenly turns into, “We have a person on the loose.” See what I’m getting at?

Oh, it doesn’t stop there. The bill’s sponsor, Jumaane Williams (D-Brooklyn) and Speaker Christine Quinn don’t even want the bill to go through the normal committee process; they want it to straight to a vote.

Detectives-union President Michael Palladino blasted Quinn for supporting the rare expedited process — and said his union plans to place ads in newspapers next week.

“The [union’s] ad will focus on . . . Speaker Quinn’s political decision to sell the security of all New Yorkers for votes. Where was the speaker and her legislation for the last seven years?” Palladino asked…

“Rather than focus on unnecessary laws, the council should be supporting its police officers — not attacking them,” he said.

“Racial profiling is already illegal — and should be.”

I was talking to a black friend of mine about this recently and we both agreed: What is so bad about calling a white person white, a black person black, and an Asian person Asian? It’s a description, not an insult. I call a rose a rose, not a flower, and I call my dog a lab, not a canine. It’s an antiquated idea to think that being white, black, brown, purple or yellow necessarily carries any particular connotation with it.

But hey, this is just another day in the world of politicians doing things not for the good of the community, but for the good of their campaign donation bank accounts.

http://www.ijreview.com/2013/06/60650-city-council-wants-to-ban-nypd-from-using-race-gender-or-age-to-id-suspects/

GBMelBlount
06-21-2013, 10:28 PM

How can you possibly narrow it down any further? :chuckle:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-b-CfHbPGQ&feature=youtu.be

Fire Arians
06-21-2013, 11:10 PM
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sam-Elliott-Sure-Aint-Going-to-Show-You-his-Dick/156141784476249

caplovestroyp43
06-21-2013, 11:24 PM
Oh boo hoo, too bad. Lord, what next is going to happen? These people should not be protected for any reason. They are evil. :mad::mad::mad:

Stu Pidasso
06-21-2013, 11:59 PM
To everyone here whom I offended in the past: I sincerely apologize for my profiling mis-steppings. I never meant to hurt anyone when I described Casey Hampton as "Looking like a Peanut M&M" when he wore the throwback helmets.

Again, I sincerely apologize.

MACH1
06-22-2013, 12:05 AM
To everyone here whom I offended in the past: I sincerely apologize for my profiling mis-steppings. I never meant to hurt anyone when I described Casey Hampton as "Looking like a Peanut M&M" when he wore the throwback helmets.

Again, I sincerely apologize.

:toofunny:

teegre
06-22-2013, 12:44 AM

Aaron Hernandez???

Nope, not Aaron... Aaron was donning his uber-cool ski-beanie in 80 degree weather.

ricardisimo
06-22-2013, 05:01 AM
I don't see the Murrah Building bombers in that picture, nor the West, TX bomber. Hmmm... :scratchchin: