PDA

View Full Version : Announcement New Thread Prefixes!

Bayz101
06-23-2013, 02:26 PM
New thread prefix tools have been implemented! Simply click the prefix drop-box directly next to the title box when adding a title to your new thread, and categorize it. If it's an article, select Article. If it's breaking news, select BREAKING. Hopefully this'll make content easier to navigate through and identify. If you have suggestions for any new prefixes, drop a reply below!

jacobo
06-27-2013, 12:14 AM
I like them :)

Fire Arians
06-27-2013, 01:37 PM
there should be a prefix called 'cool story bro' that's automatically applied to accounts like blazequietly :chuckle:

Blacksburg Zach
06-27-2013, 02:06 PM
there should be a prefix called 'cool story bro' that's automatically applied to accounts like blazequietly :chuckle:

Speaking of which, whatever happened to Blaze?

Fire Arians
06-27-2013, 02:48 PM
Speaking of which, whatever happened to Blaze?

he got banned, i'm not sure for what. I didn't ban him because i thought he was.. entertaining lol, i mean it's nice to have something to laugh at sometimes :chuckle:

Bayz101
06-27-2013, 06:24 PM
he got banned, i'm not sure for what. I didn't ban him because i thought he was.. entertaining lol, i mean it's nice to have something to laugh at sometimes :chuckle:

Are you sure? Pretty sure he's in jail right now. I know he was banned but I thought he served that one out.

teegre
06-27-2013, 06:35 PM
Are you sure? Pretty sure he's in jail right now. I know he was banned but I thought he served that one out.

That is correct.

Banned... came back... went to jail.