PDA

View Full Version : Texas Republican says rape kits clean you out

Pages : [1] 2

SteelCityMom
06-24-2013, 02:09 PM
See, this is why these dumbasses need to stay away from social issues. They keep opening their mouths and stupid just falls out. And it's from a woman too, which just makes the fail that much stronger. What is wrong with these people? Whether you are pro-life or pro-choice, you can't fix the kind of ignorance that abounds with some people apparently (and I'm not saying that Dems don't have their own screw up...but come on).

Sunday night's debate was grueling, and the bill's sponsor stopped answering questions after she got into trouble denying Democratic amendments. When Rep. Senfronia Thompson, D-Houston, called for an exemption for women who were victims of rape and incest, Rep. Jody Laubenberg, R-Parker, explained why she felt it was unnecessary.

"In the emergency room they have what's called rape kits where a woman can get cleaned out," she said, comparing the procedure to an abortion. "The woman had five months to make that decision, at this point we are looking at a baby that is very far along in its development."

Her apparent confusion about "rape kits" a phrase generally used to describe the equipment used by medical personnel during forensic examinations to gather physical evidence following allegations of rape or sexual assault sparked widespread ridicule on social media sites. Laubenberg then simply rejected all proposed changes to her bill without speaking until the end of the debate.

http://www.ctpost.com/news/texas/article/Texas-lawmakers-approve-abortion-restrictions-4618024.php

http://ministryplace.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Third-party-facepalm.jpg

SteelCityMom
06-24-2013, 02:10 PM
*Image was funny to me, but I'm not going to keep it up and insult anyone's views on the topic.

Am I retarded, or is there no way to delete your own posts anymore...or was that just a mod perk?? :chuckle:

The_Joker
06-24-2013, 02:13 PM
Oh Rethuglicans and their lack of understanding of the female body...

Vis
06-24-2013, 02:46 PM
The battle to be the most batshit crazy in Texas rages on.

Texas Congressman Says Fetuses Have Rights Because They Masturbate

http://www.theatlanticwire.com/politics/2013/06/michael-burgess-fetus-masturbation/66345/

Vis
06-24-2013, 02:48 PM
http://s3.amazonaws.com/dk-production/images/37749/large/chart7.gif?1372081643

JonM229
06-24-2013, 03:01 PM
I thought that after 2012, Republicans would be smart enough not to discuss rape at all.

SteelCityMom
06-24-2013, 03:11 PM
Hahaha...I guess Vis completely nullified me deleting the image I had posted. :chuckle:

But seriously...delete button?

Fire Arians
06-24-2013, 03:13 PM
I'm gonna take a wild guess and say that it won't take long before this thread gets out of hand

SteelCityMom
06-24-2013, 03:18 PM
The battle to be the most batshit crazy in Texas rages on.

http://www.theatlanticwire.com/politics/2013/06/michael-burgess-fetus-masturbation/66345/

No, rape kit abortions wins this battle. Fetus wanking is at least kind of funny, and there is (as is stated in the article) at least some scientific suggestions that older fetuses are pleasuring themselves.

At 15 weeks though, you know Burgess is just talking out of his ass. Laudenberg is just really, really stupid and ignorant.

SteelCityMom
06-24-2013, 03:21 PM
I'm gonna take a wild guess and say that it won't take long before this thread gets out of hand

Probably...but I'd like it not to. I honestly don't care much what other people's opinions on abortion are, and I'm definitely not going to go into mine. Hopefully it can stay somewhat respectful.

Vis
06-24-2013, 03:48 PM

I don't know, it's hard to imagine anyone defending this since it's so factually incorrect. Even the staunchest GOP defender here ought to mock this rep.

Bayz101
06-24-2013, 03:49 PM
Hahaha...I guess Vis completely nullified me deleting the image I had posted. :chuckle:

But seriously...delete button?

Pretty sure deleting is a mod-perk.

Hint-hint. :sofunny:

Bayz101
06-24-2013, 03:54 PM
I don't know, it's hard to imagine anyone defending this since it's so factually incorrect. Even the staunchest GOP defender here ought to mock this rep.

Doesn't matter what your opinions on abortion are, the fact of the matter is you can't fix stupid. The people behind these comments obviously take speaking lessons from Bush and Biden on the weekends.

MACH1
06-24-2013, 04:14 PM
The women could just avoid being raped by vomiting and or crapping their pants in the first place. :rolleyes:

Vis
06-24-2013, 04:16 PM
The women could just avoid being raped by vomiting and or crapping their pants in the first place. :rolleyes:

Or not walking around in public with a vagina.

JonM229
06-24-2013, 04:28 PM
My wife and I were going out to see a co-worker of mine play music nearby. My wife asked if she should wear something that shows off her cleavage. I told her she would wear a hijab.

Vis
06-24-2013, 04:33 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/1005554_10201740457576073_1934037327_n.jpg

teegre
06-24-2013, 04:36 PM
Don't these woman know that if they simply never got raped in the first place, then the ensuing abortion would not be an issue.

It's like I once told a five-year old in a hospital:
"If you didn't have cancer, you would't have to have chemo-therapy."

Dumb kid.

SteelCityMom
06-24-2013, 05:07 PM
Wait, isn't a woman supposed to not get pregnant from rape? A doctor said so.

Stupid uterus...you had one job!

We are terrible people.

teegre
06-24-2013, 05:12 PM
Wait, isn't a woman supposed to not get pregnant from rape? A doctor said so.

Stupid uterus...you had one job!

We are terrible people.

Accoridng to the AP:
Rapists' sperm has been told (by a judge) to stop impregnating possible victims. Alas, those crafty sperm are defiant to the bitter end.

Fire sperm!!!

(Are we all going to hell for joking about this?)

MasterOfPuppets
06-24-2013, 05:20 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-C7HfAoBN3AI/TfdK6iybpsI/AAAAAAAADzs/kj5WJF6ShCo/s1600/sh.jpg

teegre
06-24-2013, 05:20 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-C7HfAoBN3AI/TfdK6iybpsI/AAAAAAAADzs/kj5WJF6ShCo/s1600/sh.jpg

Wasn't that Caligula's?

SteelCityMom
06-24-2013, 05:33 PM
Pretty sure deleting is a mod-perk.

Hint-hint. :sofunny:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPw-3e_pzqU

Bayz101
06-24-2013, 06:09 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPw-3e_pzqU

I throw out a hint, and you throw out something that reminds me of James Gandolfini.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=242H7F8DKHA

Cruel, cruel person. :sofunny:

(R.I.P. James)

Bayz101
06-24-2013, 06:13 PM
I figured mom's reaction to the moderating hint would be more like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umDr0mPuyQc

MasterOfPuppets
06-24-2013, 06:14 PM
ya might as well go blue mom. its not like it was before where you had to do it all. i mean look at mach...once a week or so he tells someone to stfu ,pats himself on the back for a job well done and thats it...:noidea:
then ya got bagz...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEQfe9-YoIY&feature=player_detailpage

Buddha Bus
06-24-2013, 06:15 PM
then ya got bagz...

That dirty rotten baby kicker! :rage:

MACH1
06-24-2013, 06:16 PM
ya might as well go blue mom. its not like it was before where you had to do it all. i mean look at mach...once a week or so he tells someone to stfu ,pats himself on the back for a job well done and thats it...:noidea:
then ya got bagz...
SEQfe9-YoIY

Hey MOP.......

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRF7L75iaiWGai9XHewlZkb24y78Rdik 9lDPOdWT4uvo9Oyjdwg

Quota fulfilled.

MasterOfPuppets
06-24-2013, 06:19 PM
lol....damn i couldn't figure out the new way to do youtubes...ok look up now ^^^

Buddha Bus
06-24-2013, 06:20 PM
Hey MOP.......

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRF7L75iaiWGai9XHewlZkb24y78Rdik 9lDPOdWT4uvo9Oyjdwg

Quota fulfilled.

http://i.qkme.me/3pz9rf.jpg

Bayz101
06-24-2013, 06:21 PM
then ya got bagz...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEQfe9-YoIY&feature=player_detailpage

I was trying to find a video to suit you, but alas, Youtube doesn't seem to have video of men eating their own toe-nails. Sorry buddy! :heh:

SteelCityMom
06-24-2013, 06:23 PM
You all make excellent cases. :chuckle:

MasterOfPuppets
06-24-2013, 06:25 PM
I was trying to find a video to suit you, but alas, Youtube doesn't seem to have video of men eating their own toe-nails. Sorry buddy! :heh:
they took my video down ???? those BASTARDS !!! :mad:

teegre
06-24-2013, 06:25 PM

I had forgotten about that.

Wasn't it dead kittens, that he had drowned one-by-one, and then dumped into the sandbox at a pre-school, with a note saying: "If you don't stop being so loud during nap-time..."

MasterOfPuppets
06-24-2013, 06:28 PM
Hey MOP.......

Quota fulfilled.
yes sir...:sadpace:

Buddha Bus
06-24-2013, 06:29 PM
You all make excellent cases. :chuckle:

But you make an even better moderator and that's not a joke. :wink02:

Buddha Bus
06-24-2013, 06:34 PM
I had forgotten about that.

Wasn't it dead kittens, that he had drowned one-by-one, and then dumped into the sandbox at a pre-school, with a note saying: "If you don't stop being so loud during nap-time..."

His reign of tyranny across the lands has left much destruction and sorrow in it's wake. Bagz' record of atrocities and inhumanities are far too great and repulsive to list here on a civilized message board.

MACH1
06-24-2013, 06:51 PM
yes sir...:sadpace:

:sofunny:

teegre
06-24-2013, 07:17 PM
His reign of tyranny across the lands has left much destruction and sorrow in his wake. Bagz' record of atrocities and inhumanities are far too great and repulsive to list here on a civilized message board.

You forget, Bayz spent two years as a building contractor.

(Naked Gun, anyone.)

MasterOfPuppets
06-24-2013, 07:32 PM
His reign of tyranny across the lands has left much destruction and sorrow in his wake. Bagz' record of atrocities and inhumanities are far too great and repulsive to list here on a civilized message board.
i heard he was going to hospitals pretending to be a priest and t-baggin coma patients ....:popcorn:

The_Joker
06-24-2013, 09:26 PM

The SOB won't even pay my leaves!

:chuckle:

Fire Arians
06-24-2013, 10:40 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/1005554_10201740457576073_1934037327_n.jpg

#3 - be as ugly and as fat as me

The_Joker
06-24-2013, 10:48 PM

Now come on Arians, you ain't ugly, you just fucked the Steelers offense up. :chuckle:

Fire Arians
06-24-2013, 11:08 PM
Now come on Arians, you ain't ugly, you just fucked the Steelers offense up. :chuckle:

actually i was mentioning the girl in the picture, what she shoulda wrote on her sign. but i guess the same would apply for brucey as well :chuckle:

The_Joker
06-24-2013, 11:11 PM
actually i was mentioning the girl in the picture, what she shoulda wrote on her sign. but i guess the same would apply for brucey as well :chuckle:

Sheesh, if you think she's fat and ugly your standards must be really fucking high....

Buddha Bus
06-25-2013, 04:51 AM
Sheesh, if you think she's fat and ugly your standards must be really fucking high....

That... or yours are really low.

The_Joker
06-25-2013, 08:16 AM

Not a nice thing to say about your mom Buddha :chuckle:

Vis
06-25-2013, 08:21 AM

Because it's a compliment to be a rape victim

JonM229
06-25-2013, 09:30 AM
(Are we all going to hell for joking about this?)

Only if you're making fun of the victim. I think it's perfectly ok to make fun of rapists and rape culture. (Rape culture refers to the pervasive blaming of the victim for being raped, which is disgusting and deserves nothing but derision)

PATS16N0
06-25-2013, 11:21 AM
Democrats are just as awful. If this was an honest thread, it would read "Texas politician is an idiot."

teegre
06-25-2013, 11:23 AM
Democrats are just as awful. If this was an honest thread, it would read "Texas politician is an idiot."

Or... "Texans are idiots." :wink02:

JonM229
06-25-2013, 11:40 AM
Don't mess with Texas (they're not that bright)

Vis
06-25-2013, 11:47 AM

that's a false equivalency. But we can have a batshit crazy quote contest to see.

MACH1
06-25-2013, 11:55 AM
that's a false equivalency. But we can have a batshit crazy quote contest to see.

Joe Biden.

I win.

teegre
06-25-2013, 11:58 AM
Joe Biden.

I was thinking the same thing... although, GW is like holding the ace of spades.

Vis
06-25-2013, 12:01 PM
Joe Biden.

I win.

Challenge accepted:

A New Hampshire state legislator who drew fire for claiming the Boston Marathon bombing was an inside job has resigned from office.

State Rep. Stella Tremblay (R-Auburn) sent a letter of resignation to House Speaker Terrie Norelli (D-Portsmouth) Thursday, just before lawmakers convened to pass the state budget, WMUR reports. The move comes a day after Tremblay emailed the entire 424-member legislature to reiterate her claims and suggest the need for more investigation into the April attacks.

Reasons for her resignation were not immediately disclosed Thursday. WMUR points out that Tremblay sold her Auburn home for $410,000 earlier this week.

Norelli's spokesman said his office had received Tremblay's letter and forwarded it to House Clerk Karen Wadsworth, per legislative policy. Wadsworth told The Huffington Post that she has custody of the letter but cannot publicly disclose the contents until after she reads it to the full House at a session next Wednesday.

A second-term lawmaker with ties to the tea party, Tremblay first spoke out about the Boston bombing through a post on Glenn Beck's Facebook page, suggesting the federal government was behind the attack. She continued to double down on that claim, including suggesting that bombing victim Jeff Bauman, who lost his legs in the attack, was faking his injuries because he was not "screaming in agony." She later apologized to Bauman, but then said she wanted to visit him in the hospital to see if in fact he had lost his legs.

Tremblay's claims brought condemnation from her colleagues in the legislature, and state Republicans were quick to distance themselves from her.

She had remained under the radar for several weeks, before resurfacing with the Wednesday email calling for a further probe of her claims. In the email, she included links to a series of websites that she said backed up her beliefs.

Tremblay's statements on the marathon bombing were not her first to raise eyebrows. Last year, she emailed the entire legislature with a video that she said showed President Barack Obama was not born in the United States and that she wanted an investigation. The video turned out to be a well-known satire.

Earlier this year, she told a state House committee that former President Woodrow Wilson supported Adolf Hitler, even though Wilson died before Hitler rose to power.

State Democrats were quick to applaud Tremblay's resignation but suggested that Republicans could have done more to push her out.

"Republican Representative Stella TrembIay was an embarrassment to her constituents and to the entire State of New Hampshire, her resignation was long past due," state Democratic Party spokesman Harrell Kirstein said in an email. "Under their leadership the New Hampshire Republican Party has become synonymous with radical tea party extremism, and there has been an epidemic of shockingly inappropriate behavior by New Hampshire Republicans."

State Republicans also indicated pleasure with Tremblay's resignation in a statement.

"The New Hampshire Republican State Committee made it very clear that Representative Tremblay was unfit for public office and not welcome in our party. We are glad to see her go," said state Republican Party Chairwoman Jennifer Horn.

UPDATE: 5:07 p.m. -- The Huffington Post has obtained a copy of Tremblay's resignation letter, which she used to spell out her thoughts on a variety of issues, including God and the marathon bombing, and to retroactively endorse a 2012 Nazi salute on the state House floor.

In the three-page letter, Tremblay states the official reason for her resignation is her decision to move away from her district in order to spend time with her elderly parents. (Tremblay's full letter can be found here.)

On the Boston Marathon bombing, she writes:

In honor of the victims of the Boston Marathon Bombings, I request and continue to demand a full investigation. Honesty and Truth is what I have requested at the beginning and will continue to do so. I have tried on several occasions to contact Jeff Bauman, to meet with him for a personal visit and to have a sincere discussion. To date, I have not been successful. I continue to pray for blessings of recovery, health and emotional healing on his behalf and those of the other victims. Thank God for internet bloggers and reporters that continue to investigate and update reports; something that does not happen with the major news outlets. Peter Santilli has been a great source of information as well as Veterans today. It is wholesome and healthy to think outside the box and ask pertinent questions, especially when it involves our liberties.
Tremblay also used to the letter to endorse ending the direct election of U.S. senators, a process she describes as a "dismal failure." She writes that New Hampshire lawmakers have "prostituted their independent sovereignty to the federal government, all in the guise of 'grants' and funding."

Tremblay goes on to say that God has provided -- and can revoke -- government authority. "God has created the earth for a specific purpose," she writes. "We are literally his spirit children."

At the end of her letter, Tremblay apologizes to Rep. Steve Vaillancourt (R-Manchester) for not supporting him in 2012 when he was reprimanded by state lawmakers for delivering a Nazi salute on the House floor in an act of protest.

MACH1
06-25-2013, 12:27 PM
I'm not playing. Truth is there are kooks on both sides and if your to blind to see that I don't know what to tell you.

PATS16N0
06-25-2013, 12:27 PM
Not really, Vis.
Are you telling me fringe Democrats who have a sycophantic, almost slavish attitude towards anyone who isn't white, are somehow not as messed up in the head in their own right as one of these idiot Texas Republicans?

How about the Democrat 3 years ago who was basically suggesting the suspension of elections?

I could more or less go on forever.

If you think the Republicans are stupid, and that somehow must make the Democrats rational, you're doing it wrong.

SteelCityMom
06-25-2013, 12:54 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAn6XJh4xgo

Vis
06-25-2013, 01:06 PM
Not really, Vis.
Are you telling me fringe Democrats who have a sycophantic, almost slavish attitude towards anyone who isn't white, are somehow not as messed up in the head in their own right as one of these idiot Texas Republicans?

How about the Democrat 3 years ago who was basically suggesting the suspension of elections?

I could more or less go on forever.

If you think the Republicans are stupid, and that somehow must make the Democrats rational, you're doing it wrong.

I'm saying that there is corruption on both sides. There is hypocrisy on both sides. There may even be a few good apples on both sides. But the GOP is running away with crazy and it's not close.

Vis
06-25-2013, 01:21 PM
Todd Akin (R-MO): “If it’s a legitimate rape, the female body has ways of shutting that whole thing down”

Richard Mourdock (R-IN): ”I think even when life begins in that horrible situation of rape, that it is something that God intended to happen.”

Roger Rivard (R-WI): ”Some girls rape easy.”

Rick Santorum: “I think the right approach is to accept this horribly created — in the sense of rape — but nevertheless a gift in a very broken way, the gift of human life, and accept what God has given to you… rape victims should make the best of a bad situation.”

Chuck Winder (R-ID): ”I would hope that when a woman goes in to a physician with a rape issue, that physician will indeed ask her about perhaps her marriage, was this pregnancy caused by normal relations in a marriage or was it truly caused by a rape. I assume that’s part of the counseling that goes on.”

Texas GOP gubernatorial candidate Clayton Williams:
"Rape is kinda like the weather. If it's inevitable, relax and enjoy it."

PATS16N0
06-25-2013, 01:47 PM
I'm saying that there is corruption on both sides. There is hypocrisy on both sides. There may even be a few good apples on both sides. But the GOP is running away with crazy and it's not close.

Even if you absolutely despise him, listen to Rush Limbaugh for a week, purely to hear his clips of democrats and liberal journalists, and tell me they're not just as deranged with their Marxism and their double-talk. I need to bring up videos of democrats and liberals in the White House praising mass murderers like Mao?

Republicans might give you utter stupidity, but at least a lot of them give you utter stupidity straight.

The left excels at double-talk.

Also, at least they're actually a rift in the Republican party, between the old check pants Republican baby-boomers and the youth of the movement, which is libertarian.

The Democrats are pushing forward their stupidity with a cultist singular vision.

Vis
06-25-2013, 01:53 PM
Even if you absolutely despise him, listen to Rush Limbaugh for a week, purely to hear his clips of democrats and liberal journalists, and tell me they're not just as deranged with their Marxism and their double-talk. I need to bring up videos of democrats and liberals in the White House praising mass murderers like Mao?

Republicans might give you utter stupidity, but at least a lot of them give you utter stupidity straight.

The left excels at double-talk.

Also, at least they're actually a rift in the Republican party, between the old check pants Republican baby-boomers and the youth of the movement, which is libertarian.

The Democrats are pushing forward their stupidity with a cultist singular vision.

You're funny. The split isn't the old guard vs the libertarians, it's the anti-science religious crazies vs the ones with brains.

But a question: Where are you on immigration reform?

The_Joker
06-25-2013, 02:04 PM
FUCK 'EM BOTH! A PLAGUE ON BOTH OF THEIR HOUSES!

There, good enough?

Vis
06-25-2013, 02:06 PM
FUCK 'EM BOTH! A PLAGUE ON BOTH OF THEIR HOUSES!

There, good enough?

Easy and fashionable but ultimately lacking in nuance.

PATS16N0
06-25-2013, 02:07 PM
You're funny. The split isn't the old guard vs the libertarians, it's the anti-science religious crazies vs the ones with brains.

But a question: Where are you on immigration reform?

By immigration reform you mean giving amnesty to 20~30 million foreign nationals who will then be heavily influencing our national elections, right?

I see you've picked up on the double-talk routine, no offense.

I think it's absolute insanity, and no self-respecting nation would ever even consider it.

The_Joker
06-25-2013, 02:07 PM
Easy and fashionable but ultimately lacking in nuance.

Short, sweet and to the point is my motto.

Vis
06-25-2013, 02:09 PM
Short, sweet and to the point is my motto.

Sure, why get bogged down with details when sweeping broad strokes work so well.

The_Joker
06-25-2013, 02:11 PM
Sure, why get bogged down with details when sweeping broad strokes work so well.

Leave details to the politicians.

Then again, that hasn't worked out so well...

Vis
06-25-2013, 02:11 PM
By immigration reform you mean giving amnesty to 20~30 million foreign nationals who will then be heavily influencing our national elections, right?

I see you've picked up on the double-talk routine, no offense.

I think it's absolute insanity, and no self-respecting nation would ever even consider it.

If one man on one side of an imaginary line has a job to be done and another man on the other side of that imaginary line is willing to do it, why should the government be able to stop their freedom? I ask this because you, sir, are no libertarian by that answer you gave.

PATS16N0
06-25-2013, 02:14 PM
I mean, if you're going voting rights to give 30 million foreign nationals, with different national histories, perspectives, philosophies, belief systems and agendas, and bring them into our voting process, why even call ourselves a nation?

Why not just bring the Mexicans in completely on how we run our affairs? We could have absentee ballots for their entire nation. What's the issue?
We're all people right? We all bleed red?

Here's a question for you.

Would you have a problem with bringing 30 million Nationalistic/Conservative Germans into the nation and giving them all amnesty and voting rights?

What if all of Europe sneaks in right before the amnesty bill passes?

Going to be against it then?

I bet if you say anything but yes you're not being honest.

So which is it?

Honesty or dishonesty?

PATS16N0
06-25-2013, 02:15 PM
If one man on one side of an imaginary line has a job to be done and another man on the other side of that imaginary line is willing to do it, why should the government be able to stop their freedom? I ask this because you, sir, are no libertarian by that answer you gave.

Ok, so here you're admitting you don't believe in national boundaries.

You're at heart an international socialist, and you think an idiot Republican in Texas making bad comments about sexual assaults is the epitome of loon.

Classic.

The_Joker
06-25-2013, 02:16 PM

You're at heart an international socialist, and you think an idiot Republican in Texas making bad comments about sexual assaults is the epitome of loon.

Classic.

Explain.

Vis
06-25-2013, 02:18 PM
Right to migrate

This libertarian principle says that the right of free mobility is a natural right and cannot legitimately be restricted unless there is a high risk of violating other natural rights.

Interpretation of Nozickean minarchist state principles by Joseph Carens

Robert Nozick is a (now dead) libertarian philosopher known for the book Anarchy, State and Utopia, where he argues for the existence of a minimal night-watchman state whose only legitimate function is the protection of people’s natural rights. In a paper titled Aliens and Citizens: The Case for Open Borders, Joseph Carens argues, in a section titled Aliens and Property Rights:

Would this minimal state be justified in restricting immigration? Nozick never answers this question directly, but his argument at a number of points suggests not. According to Nozick the state has no right to do anything other than enforce the rights which individuals already enjoy in the state of nature. Citizenship gives rise to no distinctive claim. The state is obliged to protect the rights of citizens and noncitizens equally because it enjoys a de facto monopoly over the enforcement of rights within its territory. Individuals have the right to enter into voluntary exchanges with other individuals. They possess this right as individuals, not as citizens. The state may not interfere with such exchanges so long as they do not violate someone else’s rights.

Note what this implies for immigration. Suppose a farmer from the United States wanted to hire workers from Mexico. The government would have no right to prohibit him from doing this. To prevent the Mexicans from coming would violate the rights of both the American farmer and the Mexican workers to engage in voluntary transactions. Of course, American workers might be disadvantaged by this competition with foreign workers. But Nozick explicitly denies that anyone has a right to be protected against competitive disadvantage. (To count that sort of thing as a harm would undermine the foundations of individual property rights.) Even if the Mexicans did not have job offers from an American, a Nozickean government would have no grounds for preventing them from entering the country. So long as they were peaceful and did not steal, trespass on private property, or otherwise violate the rights of other individuals, their entry and their actions would be none of the state’s business.

Does this mean that Nozick’s theory provides no basis for the exclusion of aliens? Not exactly. It means rather that it provides no basis for the state to exclude aliens and no basis for individuals to exclude aliens that could not be used to exclude citizens as well. Poor aliens could not afford to live in affluent suburbs (except in the servants’ quarters), but that would be true of poor citizens too. Individual property owners could refuse to hire aliens, to rent them houses, to sell them food, and so on, but in a Nozickean world they could do the same things to their fellow citizens. In other words, individuals may do what they like with their own personal property. They may normally exclude whomever they want from land they own. But they have this right to exclude as individuals, not as members of a collective. They cannot prevent other individuals from acting differently (hiring aliens, renting them houses, etc.)…

Walter Block’s argument

In a paper titled A Libertarian Case For Free Immigration, Walter Block outlines in detail why he thinks that, per libertarian principles, emigration, migration, and immigration should all be free. Here are some important segments from Block’s argument:

[I]mmigration across national boundaries should be analyzed in an identical manner to that migration which takes place within a country. If it is non-invasive for Jones to change his locale from one place in Misesania to another in that country, then it cannot be invasive for him to move from Rothbardania to Misesania. Alternatively, if migration across international borders is somehow illegitimate, this should apply to the domestic variety as well.

As long as the immigrant moves to a piece of private property whose owner is willing to take him in (maybe for a fee), there can be nothing untoward about such a transaction. This, along with all other capitalist acts between consenting adults, must be considered valid in the libertarian world. Note that there is no freedom of movement of the person per se. This is always subject to the willingness of property owners in the host nation to accept the immigrant onto their land. [..]

In real world countries, certainly including the U.S., there can be found thousands, if not millions, of landowners willing to sell or rent space to people from all parts of the globe, no matter how obscure. For example, restaurateurs specializing in the foods common to foreign lands may wish to hire authentic foreign-born cooks. As a practical matter, it is inconceivable that some citizen property owners, whose families themselves immigrated in the past, would not be interested in taking in their countrymen, particularly at the very high remuneration available if most landlords do not wish to deal with the immigrants.

The case is equally clear for allowing immigrants to settle on unowned land. When there is virgin territory, there is no legitimate reason for immigrants (or domestic citizens) to be prevented from bringing it into fruitful production.

PATS16N0
06-25-2013, 02:20 PM
Explain.

He referred to national boundaries as imaginary, meaning he thinks they're completely meaningless and arbitrary. Not sure what there is to explain.

In other words, he isn't in favor of America, he's in favor of the world, and if I know his type, in favor of the third world above all.

It's called International Marxism and it got about 400 million people killed in the 20th century.

Vis
06-25-2013, 02:20 PM
My point is this: "Libertarian" is the new cool thing to claim to be as "independent" once was. It's a label claimed by people who have no idea what it means. Many of those people like Tom Brady.

Vis
06-25-2013, 02:21 PM
He referred to national boundaries as imaginary, meaning he thinks they're completely meaningless and arbitrary. Not sure what there is to explain.

In other words, he isn't in favor of America, he's in favor of the world, and if I know his type, in favor of the third world above all.

It's called International Marxism and it got about 400 million people killed in the 20th century.

I never claimed to be a libertarian. I just claim to have a clue what it means.

The_Joker
06-25-2013, 02:23 PM

I'm pretty sure Hitler, Mao and Stalin were all Nationalists...

PATS16N0
06-25-2013, 02:25 PM
My point is this: "Libertarian" is the new cool thing to claim to be as "independent" once was. It's a label claimed by people who have no idea what it means. Many of those people like Tom Brady.

Didn't even read your article or whatever it was. I could tell in the first few sentences it was unreadable. If this is your TL:DR I obviously made the right choice.

Tom Brady is football.
Tom Jefferson is libertarianism.

Do you know what you believe? Or do you believe what you're told to believe?
Media isn't pushing libertarianism so at least, if nothing else, I'm in the clear for being a drone.

Media is pushing left wing ideologies pretty hard though.
Wonder if it's a coincidence that's what you're pushing too.

Vis
06-25-2013, 02:26 PM

He shoots, he scores.

PATS16N0
I never claimed to be a libertarian. I just claim to have a clue what it means.

Believe me. I never accused you of being a libertarian lol.

Reading comprehension skills go

The_Joker
Didn't even read your article or whatever it was. I could tell in the first few sentences it was unreadable. If this is your TL:DR I obviously made the right choice.

Tom Brady is football.

Media isn't pushing libertarianism so at least, if nothing else, I'm in the clear for being a drone.

Everything you post is too tinfoil-hat didn't read...

PATS16N0
06-25-2013, 02:27 PM

Stalin and Mao were both Communists.
Sorry but the left wing revisionism where they take all their mass murdering scum bags and pawn them off as right-wingers is absurd and insulting to one's intelligence.

Hitler's body count was an ant-hill in comparison to the mountain of skulls left by those other two LEFT WING socialists.

PATS16N0
06-25-2013, 02:28 PM
Everything you post is too tinfoil-hat didn't read...

Yeah, Thomas Jefferson is really getting into tin-foil hat territory.

The_Joker
06-25-2013, 02:28 PM
Stalin and Mao were both Communists.
Sorry but the left wing revisionism where they take all their mass murder scum bags and call them right-wingers is absurd and insulting to one's intelligence.

Hitler's body count was an ant-hill in comparison to the mountain of skulls left by those other two LEFT WING socialists.

:banging:

YOU CAN BE BOTH NATIONALIST AND COMMUNIST!

Is this guy for real?

The_Joker
06-25-2013, 02:29 PM
Yeah, Thomas Jefferson is really getting into tin-foil hat territory.

Tom Brady sure is.

Vis
06-25-2013, 02:32 PM
I could tell in the first few sentences it was unreadable.

Let me try it this way. See Spot run. Spot likes chicken.

For those on a higher reading level, try this one:

Immigration

Immigration Law Should Reflect Our Dynamic Labor Market
By Daniel T. Griswold
Among its many virtues, America is a nation where laws are generally reasonable, respected and impartially enforced. A glaring exception is immigration.

Today an estimated 12 million people live in the U.S. without authorization, 1.6 million in Texas alone, and that number grows every year. Many Americans understandably want the rule of law restored to a system where law-breaking has become the norm.

The fundamental choice before us is whether we redouble our efforts to enforce existing immigration law, whatever the cost, or whether we change the law to match the reality of a dynamic society and labor market.

Low-skilled immigrants cross the Mexican border illegally or overstay their visas for a simple reason: There are jobs waiting here for them to fill, especially in Texas and other, faster growing states. Each year our economy creates hundreds of thousands of net new jobs in such sectors as retail, cleaning, food preparation, construction and tourism that require only short-term, on-the-job training.

At the same time, the supply of Americans who have traditionally filled many of those jobs those without a high school diploma continues to shrink. Their numbers have declined by 4.6 million in the past decade, as the typical American worker becomes older and better educated.

Yet our system offers no legal channel for anywhere near a sufficient number of peaceful, hardworking immigrants to legally enter the United States even temporarily to fill this growing gap. The predictable result is illegal immigration.

In response, we can spend billions more to beef up border patrols. We can erect hundreds of miles of ugly fence slicing through private property along the Rio Grande. We can raid more discount stores and chicken-processing plants from coast to coast. We can require all Americans to carry a national ID card and seek approval from a government computer before starting a new job.

Or we can change our immigration law to more closely conform to how millions of normal people actually live.

Crossing an international border to support your family and pursue dreams of a better life is not an inherently criminal act like rape or robbery. If it were, then most of us descend from criminals. As the people of Texas know well, the large majority of illegal immigrants are not bad people. They are people who value family, faith and hard work trying to live within a bad system.

When large numbers of otherwise decent people routinely violate a law, the law itself is probably the problem. To argue that illegal immigration is bad merely because it is illegal avoids the threshold question of whether we should prohibit this kind of immigration in the first place.

We've faced this choice on immigration before. In the early 1950s, federal agents were making a million arrests a year along the Mexican border. In response, Congress ramped up enforcement, but it also dramatically increased the number of visas available through the Bracero guest worker program. As a result, apprehensions at the border dropped 95 percent. By changing the law, we transformed an illegal inflow of workers into a legal flow.

For those workers already in the United States illegally, we can avoid "amnesty" and still offer a pathway out of the underground economy. Newly legalized workers can be assessed fines and back taxes and serve probation befitting the misdemeanor they've committed. They can be required to take their place at the back of the line should they eventually apply for permanent residency.

The fatal flaw of the 1986 Immigration Reform and Control Act was not that it offered legal status to workers already here but that it made no provision for future workers to enter legally.

Immigration is not the only area of American life where a misguided law has collided with reality. In the 1920s and '30s, Prohibition turned millions of otherwise law-abiding Americans into lawbreakers and spawned an underworld of moon-shining, boot-legging and related criminal activity. (Sound familiar?) We eventually made the right choice to tax and regulate alcohol rather than prohibit it.

In the 19th century, America's frontier was settled largely by illegal squatters. In his influential book on property rights, The Mystery of Capital, economist Hernando de Soto describes how these so-called extralegals began to farm, mine and otherwise improve land to which they did not have strict legal title. After failed attempts by the authorities to destroy their cabins and evict them, federal and state officials finally recognized reality, changed the laws, declared amnesty and issued legal documents conferring title to the land the settlers had improved.

As Mr. de Soto wisely concluded: "The law must be compatible with how people actually arrange their lives." That must be a guiding principle when Congress returns to the important task of fixing our immigration laws.

PATS16N0
06-25-2013, 02:32 PM
Here's some jack off material for you guys.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyUu-8nbd58

PATS16N0
06-25-2013, 02:33 PM
Vis:

I realize you're awfully impressed with the intelligence of left wing bloggers in their pajamas but I actually read real books and so to me that's just all stupidity.

We just have different standards on what constitutes a good read.

The_Joker
06-25-2013, 02:34 PM
Here's some jack off material for you guys.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyUu-8nbd58

Annnnnd he loses the fight, and resorts to petty insults.

GTFO.

The_Joker
06-25-2013, 02:35 PM
Vis:

I realize you're awfully impressed with the intelligence of left wing bloggers in their pajamas but I actually read real books and so to me that's just all stupidity.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_xqLlkhN6yKk/TBa63wr0L5I/AAAAAAAAB1Q/D3rj0i335lU/s400/vintage+children's+book.jpg

Vis
06-25-2013, 02:36 PM
Vis:

Oh, see I thought I just posted the Libertarian Party position statement on immigration. Wait, that's exactly what I did. The others were the more the libertarian pure philosophy arguments.

JonM229
06-25-2013, 02:37 PM
If you want to stop illegal immigrants from entering the country, why not punish those who readily employ (and usually exploit) those workers? The immigrants will just keep coming back as long as there are jobs available.

Vis
06-25-2013, 02:41 PM
If you want to stop illegal immigrants from entering the country, why not punish those who readily employ (and usually exploit) those workers? The immigrants will just keep coming back as long as there are jobs available.

Well, we aren't discussing policy so much as identifying the position differences between NE and the philosophy he mistakenly claimed he followed.

I'm not a libertarian. I have no problems with a wall (other than based on cost benefit objections after an analysis I haven't seen done). But I also feel no need to vilify people for breaking a law I would break to feed my kids.

MACH1
06-25-2013, 02:41 PM
Annnnnd he loses the fight, and resorts to petty insults.

GTFO.

Pot meet kettle.

The_Joker
06-25-2013, 02:42 PM
Pot meet kettle.

Tell me Mach, who started it?

Vis
06-25-2013, 02:44 PM

The pot always starts it. He's an ass.

MACH1
06-25-2013, 02:44 PM
We should just give them all free cars that will fix it.

New Immigration Bill Has Taxpayer Subsidized ObamaCars for Youths

The Washington Examiner’s Byron York uncovered the new Obama stimulus program that Gang of Eight members and other Senate Republicans inserted into the bill as a sweetheart deal for liberal Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT). The left leaning Senator was previously critical of the legislation.

“The original Gang bill ended with a section designated Title IV, which was headlined REFORMS TO NON-IMMIGRANT VISA PROGRAMS,” York wrote on Sunday. “The Hoeven-Corker version of the bill added a Title V, with the headline JOBS FOR YOUTH. The measure would provide $1.5 billion in the next two years to provide jobs for Americans between the ages of 16 and 24. It was originally pushed by Democratic Sen. Bernard Sanders, who wanted to come to the aid of young workers who were ‘hard hit by the Wall Street-caused recession.’ Now, Sanders says immigration reform will further damage youth job prospects.”

A provision under that new stimulus program title allows for the use of spending the taxpayer money on the program to provide transportation for youth to and from their jobs
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/06/24/ObamaCar-handout-for-taxpayer-subsidized-vehicles-for-kids-built-into-immigration-bill-too

MACH1
06-25-2013, 02:45 PM

Doesn't matter I'll end it.

SteelCityMom
06-25-2013, 02:45 PM
I agree with a little of both from each side.

As far as immigration reform, I'm not for amnesty that would include voting rights, tax break rights (in fact, I despise tax breaks as a whole...but that's a different issue), and welfare rights. If you want to be a citizen, become one. If you just want to work here, I'm fine with that too. If you live here, but aren't a citizen, that's cool by me. I understand that in some ways, you actually are paying at least some taxes (sales taxes and the like). But don't expect the special perks.

The_Joker
06-25-2013, 02:47 PM
Doesn't matter I'll end it.

Right. And if I had started it I would be having a nice vacation right now.

:drink:

Vis
06-25-2013, 02:50 PM
We should just give them all free cars that will fix it.

When you quote things like this do you see the bullshit in it?

SteelCityMom
06-25-2013, 02:52 PM
All in all though, NEPatriots did make a good point, and it there is evidence in the video I posted a few pages back...while both sides certainly have their stupid politicians, it seems to be the trend that right wing politicians are stupid in the social issues category (for the most part) and left wing are scary in the state control category (for the most part). There's at least 4 or 5 examples in just the vid I post of stupid shit democrats say of their want for total government control.

SteelCityMom
06-25-2013, 02:53 PM
I'll post it again just in case anyone defending them missed it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=VAn6XJh4xgo

MACH1
06-25-2013, 02:54 PM
Right. And if I had started it I would be having a nice vacation right now.

:drink:

When you quote things like this do you see the bullshit in it?

Quote where he personal insulted you both, any name calling. Or is it just because he doesn't agree with you?

You see the bull shit in that?

Vis
06-25-2013, 02:56 PM
Quote where he personal insulted you both, any name calling. Or is it just because he doesn't agree with you?

You see the bull shit in that?

I mean that BS about cars. I don't care what Quack and NE call each other or me.

The_Joker
06-25-2013, 02:56 PM

Classic.

Yeah, real big Mach. Didn't notice all this, did ya? Oh no, but the stupid liberal kid said something afterwords, he must be at fault.

The_Joker
06-25-2013, 02:57 PM

Tom Brady is football.

But wait, there's more!

The_Joker
06-25-2013, 02:59 PM
Reading comprehension skills go

:thumbsup:

Vis
06-25-2013, 03:01 PM
I'll post it again just in case anyone defending them missed it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=VAn6XJh4xgo

those are stupid comments not crazy comments. Stupid is universal. I wouldn't quote the Bush or Quayle crap as crazy.

MACH1
06-25-2013, 03:03 PM
I mean that BS about cars. I don't care what Quack and NE call each other or me.

I apologize I miss quoted you. :hatsoff:

SteelCityMom
06-25-2013, 03:04 PM
those are stupid comments not crazy comments. Stupid is universal. I wouldn't quote the Bush or Quayle crap as crazy.

I never said crazy, and I would categorize what many Republicans have said as stupid as well. I said scary, and yes...I can find some scary comments from Republicans as well. You already know I don't care for either.

It's just a futile effort to find out which is worse, really.

Vis
06-25-2013, 03:08 PM
I never said crazy, and I would categorize what many Republicans have said as stupid as well. I said scary, and yes...I can find some scary comments from Republicans as well. You already know I don't care for either.

There is if you're a rape victim which is the thread topic.

The_Joker
06-25-2013, 03:08 PM
Funny how the conservative mod has only scolded me, and not his fellow conservative...

Why's that Mach? Because you don't agree with me?

MACH1
06-25-2013, 03:09 PM
:thumbsup:

Sorry just don't see any real personal attacks in there. :noidea:

Just opinions you don't agree with. Thin skin.

The_Joker
06-25-2013, 03:11 PM
Sorry just don't see any real personal attacks in there. :noidea:

Just opinions you don't agree with. Thin skin.

http://www.moccasin.com.au/messandnoise/pot-kettle.jpg

SteelCityMom
06-25-2013, 03:15 PM
There is if you're a rape victim which is the thread topic.

True...but then the topic shifted a little. I see those quotes as sheer ignorance, from people who have no clue what they are talking about, aka stupid. And yes, I suppose it is a scary kind of stupid.

What some dems say in regards to gov't control though is flat out scary. And they know exactly what they are saying.

The_Joker
06-25-2013, 03:16 PM
True...but then the topic shifted a little. I see those quotes as sheer ignorance, from people who have no clue what they are talking about, aka stupid. And yes, I suppose it is a scary kind of stupid.

What some dems say in regards to gov't control though is flat out scary. And they know exactly what they are saying.

I like to say that republican politicians are truly stupid and democrat politicians are evil masterminds.

The_Joker
06-25-2013, 03:18 PM
I assume this is Pats right about now...

http://www.rebelyid.com/wp-content/uploads/outammo.jpg

MACH1
06-25-2013, 03:19 PM
Funny how the conservative mod has only scolded me, and not his fellow conservative...

Why's that Mach? Because you don't agree with me?

Funny, you have no clue as to what goes on behind the scenes here.

JonM229
06-25-2013, 03:20 PM

It's the classic case of Giant Douche vs. Turd Sandwich

SteelCityMom
06-25-2013, 03:22 PM
I like to say that republican politicians are truly stupid and democrat politicians are evil masterminds.

I guess in some ways, yes. They're all just controlled by lobbyists and special interest groups at this point though...so they're more like stupid, evil mastermind puppets at this point.

The_Joker
06-25-2013, 03:23 PM

I'm sure I know enough to know that I have a target painted on my back.

SteelCityMom
06-25-2013, 03:23 PM
It's the classic case of Giant Douche vs. Turd Sandwich

Absolutely.

The_Joker
06-25-2013, 03:24 PM
Absolutely.

Atleast we still have our Steelers!

:tt03:

MACH1
06-25-2013, 03:25 PM
I'm sure I know enough to know that I have a target painted on my back.

And if there was you did it to yourself.

The_Joker
06-25-2013, 03:25 PM
And if there was you did it to yourself.

Oh I'm sure our differing opinions might have helped :coffee:

Vis
06-25-2013, 03:26 PM

I picture Mod orgies.

Well, not so much picture.

The_Joker
06-25-2013, 03:27 PM
I picture Mod orgies.

Come on, I don't think Bayz would stoop to that level; he still has his hand.

*Just jarring, I love you Bayz.*

MACH1
06-25-2013, 03:29 PM
Oh I'm sure our differing opinions might have helped :coffee:

Not as much as your piss poor attitude about being civil to other members.

The_Joker
06-25-2013, 03:30 PM
Not as much as your piss poor attitude about being civil to other members.

Oh I beg to differ, mod who had an anti-liberal sig up until recently.

PATS16N0
06-25-2013, 03:36 PM
It's an internet forum. You could use some thicker skin. I wasn't attacking your appearance or financial situation or ethnicity or whatever it is most people would consider a personal attack.

You seem to be nailing yourself to a cross here rather needlessly.

And real, actual personal attacks don't affect me on the internet (whatever a personal attack is) I get more upset over someone claiming Peyton is better than Brady.

The_Joker
06-25-2013, 03:38 PM
It's an internet forum. You could use some thicker skin. I wasn't attacking your appearance or financial situation or ethnicity or whatever it is most people would consider a personal attack.

You seem to be nailing yourself to a cross here rather needlessly.

And real, actual personal attacks don't affect me on the internet (whatever a personal attack is) I get more upset over someone claiming Peyton is better than Brady.

Oh trust me Patsie boy, the nails have already been driven.

And I never attacked you, I attacked your posts... and Tom Brady.

JonM229
I picture Mod orgies.

Well, not so much picture.

This or That:

Mod orgy pictures or Me showering with dogs pictures?

MACH1
Oh I beg to differ, mod who had an anti-liberal sig up until recently.

You looking for fish? :stirthepot:

The_Joker
06-25-2013, 03:40 PM
You looking for fish?

Ah, now the humorus deflections...

I'll let this go, but don't think I don't know your bias.

MACH1
06-25-2013, 03:41 PM
Ah, now the humorus deflections...

I'll let this go, but don't think I don't know your bias.

:rofl: okay what ever you say. :rofl:

If you think I'm bias to you, you should take that up with some of the other adims/mods.

The_Joker
06-25-2013, 03:43 PM
:rofl: okay what ever you say. :rofl:

If you think 'm bias you should take that up with some of the other adims/mods.

No thanks, I'd rather keep my powder dry.

SteelCityMom
06-25-2013, 03:45 PM
This or That:

Mod orgy pictures or Me showering with dogs pictures?

The mod orgies have become very homotional over the past couple of years.

The_Joker
06-25-2013, 03:47 PM
You looking for fish? :stirthepot:

Oh, and as a moderator, who is held to much higher standards than a bum like me, you should know this is baiting.

Vis
06-25-2013, 03:49 PM

They would offer you a position after some training.

Buddha Bus
06-25-2013, 03:49 PM

It's because it's a HUGE sausage party now.... and I'm not just talking about MACH's genitalia. :chuckle:

SteelCityMom
06-25-2013, 03:58 PM
SF mod parties...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8fO4WHiF1Q

MACH1
06-25-2013, 04:00 PM
Oh, and as a moderator, who is held to much higher standards than a bum like me, you should know this is baiting.

Do you really want to go down that road?
If you do you best keep your nose squeaky clean. Just sayin

The_Joker
06-25-2013, 04:03 PM
Do you really want to go down that road?
If you do you best keep your nose squeaky clean. Just sayin

http://www.killthehydra.com/wp-content/uploads/not-a-monster-joker-gif.gif

JonM229
06-25-2013, 04:05 PM
SF mod parties...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8fO4WHiF1Q

I typically picture this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RfUMBgfhn0

PATS16N0
06-25-2013, 04:06 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v191/skippy37/IGN/BatmanFacepalm.jpg

ebsteelers
06-25-2013, 04:14 PM
threads over guys

http://rashmanly.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/aswerset-meme-generator-lets-hit-the-showers-a86d73.jpg

SteelCityMom
06-25-2013, 04:14 PM
I typically picture this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RfUMBgfhn0

This is a better representation though...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4I1m3mBgV0

MACH1
06-25-2013, 04:34 PM
http://www.killthehydra.com/wp-content/uploads/not-a-monster-joker-gif.gif

I see you've made your choice.

The_Joker
06-25-2013, 04:36 PM
I see you've made your choice.

:celebrate

harrison'samonster
06-25-2013, 04:38 PM
before I go back to the beginning, is this thread worth reading all the way through?

The_Joker
06-25-2013, 04:39 PM
before I go back to the beginning, is this thread worth reading all the way through?

If you enjoy massive butthurt, then yes.

SteelCityMom
06-25-2013, 04:42 PM

There are a few worthwhile discussions in here before it got totally derailed.

SteelersCanada
06-25-2013, 04:44 PM
There are a few worthwhile discussions in here before it got totally derailed.

You're saying that a thread regarding different political views got way out of hand? That never happens on this site.

JonM229
06-25-2013, 04:52 PM
You're saying that a thread regarding different political views got way out of hand? That never happens on this site.

I blame George Bush

SteelCityMom
06-25-2013, 04:53 PM

Well, there was tension, and then sausage parties...so it evened out.

The_Joker
06-25-2013, 04:54 PM
I blame George Bush

I blame Quackjack, man that guy is a dick...

JonM229

True 'dat

MasterOfPuppets
not really...i'm just following it to see if someone gets the hammer dropped on em..:chuckle:

Bayz101
06-25-2013, 04:55 PM

Your next smart-ass reply will be your last one in 60 days. I don't care how funny you think you are. No more derailing this thread.

MasterOfPuppets
06-25-2013, 04:56 PM
Well, there was tension, and then sausage parties...so it evened out.
you forgot the bagz bashing...:noidea:

Bayz101
06-25-2013, 04:57 PM

Can't forget that. I'm wanted in 46 states now.

MasterOfPuppets
06-25-2013, 04:58 PM
Can't forget that. I'm wanted in 46 states now.
you and snowden ...:applaudit:

SteelCityMom
06-25-2013, 04:58 PM

I thought that was a prerequisite for every thread.

At any rate, I don't care that it got derailed...I enjoy when discussions go somewhere else, it reminds me of coked up weekends in college. :chuckle:

But yeah, it's getting a little attention female who sells her body-ish now.

Bayz101
06-25-2013, 05:00 PM
I thought that was a prerequisite for every thread.

At any rate, I don't care that it got derailed...I enjoy when discussions go somewhere else, it reminds me of coked up weekends in college. :chuckle:

But yeah, it's getting a little attention female who sells her body-ish now.

It's definitely getting ridiculous, and i'd hate to close it down. We'll see how this little "situation" plays itself out. :thumbsup:

And....Man oh man. Seems like the work-load is getting heavier these days.

hint-hint.

:heh:

The_Joker
06-25-2013, 05:01 PM
Your next smart-ass reply will be your last one in 60 days. I don't care how funny you think you are. No more derailing this thread.

Oh, the temptation...

The_Joker
06-25-2013, 05:02 PM
True 'dat

Atleast he isn't a Ravens fan ;)

MasterOfPuppets
06-25-2013, 05:04 PM
It's definitely getting ridiculous, and i'd hate to close it down. We'll see how this little "situation" plays itself out. :thumbsup:

And....Man oh man. Seems like the work-load is getting heavier these days.

hint-hint.

:heh:
no shit ...poor mach must be exhausted by now....:sofunny:

Bayz101
06-25-2013, 05:05 PM
Oh, the temptation...

Hilarious.

The_Joker
06-25-2013, 05:06 PM
Hilarious.

I do my best.

SteelersCanada
06-25-2013, 05:18 PM
I do my best.

I'd stop poking the bear, Quack.

The_Joker
06-25-2013, 05:19 PM

How else am I going to entertain myself?

Bayz101
06-25-2013, 05:22 PM

This.

I've read back through the entire thread, and let me tell you, Quack. You need to change the way you discuss with other people. Instead of personally attacking them and baiting them to hell, try presenting an argument that they CANNOT win. Maybe then you'll see them self-destruct. When someone starts throwing out personal attacks I see it as a sign that that person can't win an argument so they take the low road instead. Mach was simply pointing out your ways when you went batshit on him, so i'd settle down if I were you.

Bayz101
06-25-2013, 05:23 PM

I don't know, but if you can't be entertained without personally attacking and baiting people, you'll have 60 days to find out a new way to be entertained. :drink:

SteelCityMom
06-25-2013, 05:26 PM

There's always 4chan...

The_Joker
06-25-2013, 05:27 PM
I don't know, but if you can't be entertained without personally attacking and baiting people, you'll have 60 days to find out a new way to be entertained. :drink:

If you feel that I'm "too much", I'll be happy to oblige...

SteelersCanada
06-25-2013, 05:30 PM

Looks like we'll be seeing you again in 60 days.

harrison'samonster
06-25-2013, 05:31 PM

how do you oblige people?

Bayz101
06-25-2013, 05:31 PM

Contrary to popular belief, we hate to ban anyone, Quack. If you feel it's perfectly alright to bait and personally attack someone because they share views different than you, you won't last long. I've warned you enough. Keep it civil.

The_Joker
06-25-2013, 05:34 PM
Contrary to popular belief, we hate to ban anyone, Quack. If you feel it's perfectly alright to bait and personally attack someone because they share views different than you, you won't last long. I've warned you enough. Keep it civil.

And I've said enough I've only "baited" and "attacked" people who have started shit first, AKA Cap or Pats.

But, since it's obvious I'm Persona Non Grata, who says I get a say?

MasterOfPuppets
06-25-2013, 05:35 PM
wrong quote

MACH1
06-25-2013, 05:36 PM
And I've said enough I've only "baited" and "attacked" people who have started shit first, AKA Cap or Pats.

But, since it's obvious I'm Persona Non Grata, who says I get a say?

As I said before you did it to yourself.

If 60 days is no big deal to you it can be made permanent.

MasterOfPuppets
06-25-2013, 05:37 PM
how do you oblige people?
with a reach around thilly...:sofunny:

The_Joker
06-25-2013, 05:40 PM

Right, because being banned from an internet forum is horrifying me...

Y'all keep saying you don't like banning people, but it seems to be all that's on your mind.

MasterOfPuppets
06-25-2013, 05:40 PM

zoinks !!!

http://a.abcnews.com/images/GMA/abc_scared_baby_blowing_nose_nt_110323_wg.jpg

MasterOfPuppets
06-25-2013, 05:41 PM
Right, because being banned from an internet forum is horrifying me...

Y'all keep saying you don't like banning people, but it seems to be all that's on your mind.
christ you've had 20 warnings in this thread alone...:doh:

The_Joker
06-25-2013, 05:43 PM

:noidea:

Just making my point. Not like I have anything to lose.

MasterOfPuppets
06-25-2013, 05:46 PM
:noidea:

Just making my point. Not like I have anything to lose.
http://coverlayout.com/facebook/covers/rebel_withou_cause_dean/rebel_withou_cause_dean_tn.jpg

The_Joker
06-25-2013, 05:46 PM
I'm going to go now, probably already done enough for the hammer but whatever.

Enjoy your circle of QJ hatred.

Bayz101
06-25-2013, 05:47 PM

And it'll stay at 20.

SteelCityMom
06-25-2013, 05:49 PM
Oh geez...where do I sign up for the pity party.

If it's no big deal, then quit making a big deal about it. Playing the victim is lame.

SteelCityMom
06-25-2013, 05:49 PM
Holy crap...that was fast Bayz lol.

Bayz101
06-25-2013, 05:50 PM
I'm going to go now, probably already done enough for the hammer but whatever.

Enjoy your circle of QJ hatred.

Yes you have! See you in 730 days!

What's sad is he really believed everyone was against him. Sad.

Sorry about the derailing of this thread, everyone. We probably should have handled this little problem a long time ago, but alas, I wanted to give him a chance to fill that hole he buried for himself back up with dirt. Didn't happen though.

Carry on!

Buddha Bus
06-25-2013, 05:51 PM

I rather thought it was like slowly burning a fly to death with a magnifying glass after plucking it's wings off.

harrison'samonster
06-25-2013, 05:53 PM
Carry on!

so....

rape kit cleans you out

Bayz101
06-25-2013, 05:53 PM

Yeah. At some point you realize that these warnings are just putting things off. Even if he walked away from this thread, he'd find a way to piss someone off tomorrow. Just look on the bright side. He can come back when he turns 19. Maybe he'll be a little more mature then. One can only hope.

Buddha Bus
06-25-2013, 05:54 PM
so....

rape kit cleans you out

I thought Bagz was doing the cleaning out. :huh:

Oh... you mean..... nevermind. :doh:

MACH1
06-25-2013, 05:57 PM
I thought Bagz was doing the cleaning out. :huh:

Oh... you mean..... nevermind. :doh:

Thats pipe cleaning. :sofunny:

SteelersCanada
Is SteelCityMom a new Admin or am I just late to the party? Either way, congrats SC!

Buddha Bus
Yeah. At some point you realize that these warnings are just putting things off. Even if he walked away from this thread, he'd find a way to piss someone off tomorrow. Just look on the bright side. He can come back when he turns 19. Maybe he'll be a little more mature then. One can only hope.

SIXTEEN! :yikes:

Are you saying my mom's a pedophile?!?

MACH1
06-25-2013, 05:59 PM
Yes you have! See you in 730 days!

What's sad is he really believed everyone was against him. Sad.

Sorry about the derailing of this thread, everyone. We probably should have handled this little problem a long time ago, but alas, I wanted to give him a chance to fill that hole he buried for himself back up with dirt. Didn't happen though.

Carry on!

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS0ndSuLoRyAhaC8vhsiiEWzvU01IpjT SipqsrKgHNv49rZY-mEKg

Bayz101
06-25-2013, 06:00 PM
SIXTEEN! :yikes:

Are you saying my mom's a pedophile?!?

I'm so lost. :sofunny:

Bayz101
06-25-2013, 06:00 PM

Okay. Beginning to see how bad my post looked. :doh:

MasterOfPuppets
06-25-2013, 06:04 PM
Is SteelCityMom a new Admin or am I just late to the party? Either way, congrats SC!
ah indeed she is....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Vt2YIpZWBqA#t=189s

Buddha Bus
06-25-2013, 06:06 PM

Not a nice thing to say about your mom Buddha :chuckle:

There.... now you're up to speed. :thumbsup:

Mom jokes are the last resort of a person with no imagination or sense.

harrison'samonster
06-25-2013, 06:09 PM
Mom jokes are the last resort of a person with no imagination or sense.

just the way your mother likes it, Trebek.

Buddha Bus
06-25-2013, 06:10 PM
just the way your mother likes it, Trebek.

RUFF! :sofunny:

harrison'samonster
06-25-2013, 06:12 PM
maybe i should get one of these rape kits.

MasterOfPuppets
06-25-2013, 06:12 PM
he just didn't want you or mach beating him to it so he can say he does all the work around here...:coffee:

Buddha Bus
06-25-2013, 06:14 PM

No, no, no, HAM. It's a kit for telling if you've been raped not.... oh nevermind. :facepalm:

harrison'samonster
06-25-2013, 06:15 PM
No, no, no, HAM. It's a kit for telling if you've been raped not.... oh nevermind. :facepalm:

i'm lonely

SteelCityMom
06-25-2013, 06:16 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAYSIgXj2ZY

MasterOfPuppets
06-25-2013, 06:23 PM
a jar of anal ease and a 5 year prison sentence ....:noidea:

Bayz101
06-25-2013, 06:24 PM
he just didn't want you or mach beating him to it so he can say he does all the work around here...:coffee:

Quack insisted Mach wanted him banned because of his liberal views. I've banned him what, twice now? If Mach had something against him, why didn't he just ban him right off the bat? We gave him every chance in the world to fix his attitude. Never happened. We'll either see him in two years, or catch him joining under a new name. Which ever comes first I suppose.

Buddha Bus
06-25-2013, 06:24 PM

Hanging out in a Georgia bathroom wearing a DTF sticker?

SteelCityMom
06-25-2013, 06:25 PM
It's good riddance. He could be funny sometimes, but was just attention whoring for most of it.

Kids these days...

Buddha Bus
06-25-2013, 06:28 PM
It's good riddance. He could be funny sometimes, but was just attention whoring for most of it.

Kids these days...

I hate attention wh0res.

NOW EVERYBODY LOOK AT ME!!!!! :wave::busted::banana::yeehaw::jump::horse::cheer: :joy::bender::dance04::danceguy::penguin:

harrison'samonster
06-25-2013, 06:29 PM

no, i'm looking for a name-brand rape kit. something nice, something that includes a barry white cd, and maybe some candles.

MasterOfPuppets
06-25-2013, 06:30 PM
Quack insisted Mach wanted him banned because of his liberal views. I've banned him what, twice now? If Mach had something against him, why didn't he just ban him right off the bat? We gave him every chance in the world to fix his attitude. Never happened. We'll either see him in two years, or catch him joining under a new name. Which ever comes first I suppose.
i wish you'd have dropped the hammer an hour ago...i got so wrapped up in the drama that i'm not gonna get my paper work done in time . i got about 3 hrs of work to do in an hour an a half before i go to work. i just hope the bossman don't ask for it. i told him yesterday it;ll be done today ...:doh:

Bayz101
06-25-2013, 06:31 PM
no, i'm looking for a name-brand rape kit. something nice, something that includes a barry white cd, and maybe some candles.

Are you hinting that I should lift Murfs ban? :sofunny:

Bayz101
06-25-2013, 06:32 PM
i wish you'd have dropped the hammer an hour ago...i got so wrapped up in the drama that i'm not gonna get my paper work done in time . i got about 3 hrs of work to do in an hour an a half before i go to work. i just hope the bossman don't ask for it. i told him yesterday it;ll be done today ...:doh:

I actually arrived late to the party. By the time I got here Quack had already dug the hole and was pointing us towards the shovel. :sofunny:

teegre
06-25-2013, 06:34 PM
Sooo... I go to the beach, for one day... ONE DAY... and this happens.

I asked you one little favor: Don't let the Quackjack drive the thread.

And now you know why.

(Really though, missing all of this makes me jealous. I'll just have to drown my sorrows, with my memories of today: 80 degrees, sandcastles, decent surf, and SDSU's co-eds playing volleyball near our blanket.)

MasterOfPuppets
06-25-2013, 06:42 PM
so do you want the facial ending or the anal creampie ? :sofunny:

Vis
06-25-2013, 06:47 PM
Well I see the thread is back on track

harrison'samonster
06-25-2013, 06:48 PM
so do you want the facial ending or the anal creampie ? :sofunny:

why not both?

Bayz101
06-25-2013, 06:49 PM
Well I see the thread is back on track

It's disturbingly on track with the subject. :heh:

teegre
06-25-2013, 06:50 PM
Quack blames Mach. WTF??? I remember BlazeQuietly saying the same (dumb) garbage. Those two need to take ownership of their deeds.

Wait... Mods, was Quack actually Blaze?

(I'm really asking.)

harrison'samonster
06-25-2013, 06:51 PM
where is Blaze, he didn't get banned as well did he?

Vis
06-25-2013, 06:52 PM
Quack blames Mach. WTF??? I remember BlazeQuietly saying the same (dumb) garbage. Those two need to take ownership of their deeds.

(I'm really asking.)

Quack is Blaze's illegitimate progeny. I won't say who mom is

MasterOfPuppets
06-25-2013, 06:54 PM
why not both?
ohhh...you want the gang rape package ??? well you'll have to pay extra to substitute the banjo music for barry white.

teegre
06-25-2013, 06:56 PM

Jail (no joke)

harrison'samonster
06-25-2013, 06:57 PM
ohhh...you want the gang rape package ??? well you'll have to pay extra to substitute the banjo music for barry white.

i don't know about the gang rape, I'm kind of shy...what about a dog?

Vis
06-25-2013, 06:57 PM

he's in the shower

harrison'samonster
06-25-2013, 06:59 PM
Jail (no joke)

oh no, I did like Blaze. goofy old Blaze

teegre
06-25-2013, 07:01 PM

You didn't watch "American Me" and immediately think: "Oh yeah... that's what I want for my next birthday!!!"

I think that you're lying, HAM... because, that's EVERY guy's dream.

teegre
06-25-2013, 07:03 PM
oh no, I did like Blaze. goofy old Blaze

He was goofy, but then he got all pissy, and when Mach asked him to tone it down, Blaze blamed Mach... eerily similar to the way that Quack was just trying to blame Mach.

MasterOfPuppets
06-25-2013, 07:03 PM
Jail (no joke)
http://assets.scumbagsteve.com/hashed_silo_content/2da/3fe/c2d/resized/i-gonna-rule-this-jail-gets-raped-on-first-day.jpg

MACH1
06-25-2013, 07:06 PM

(I'm really asking.)

No they're different.

It doesn't say he's banned. :hunch: It must of ran out.

And murf's ban ends in 11 days.

teegre
06-25-2013, 07:09 PM
11 days until Buddha vs. 'Murf, part II.

Sweeeeeeeet!!!

MasterOfPuppets
06-25-2013, 07:18 PM
who the hell is murf ? :noidea:

Bayz101
06-25-2013, 07:18 PM
Blaze served his initial ban out, and hasn't returned since he said something about serving Jail time. He wasn't banned again up until that point, but was getting close.

teegre
06-25-2013, 07:20 PM

http://forums.steelersfever.com/showpost.php?p=1135546&postcount=16

Vis
06-25-2013, 07:22 PM

oh shit

teegre
06-25-2013, 07:29 PM

A 'Murf re-cap:

'Murf posted an article. He got anxious that people weren't responding quick enough. And, he called everyone on this site names (mostly about us not knowing "technical aspects of football).

Then, 'Murf said that we were all sleeping on Sean Spence... and, as we all know, Spence may never play again, let alone this year. We joked about his error (since us dumb folk don't know "technical football"), and 'Murf went all Quackjack on us.

Buddha kicked his butt (figuratively), and 'Murf alluded to beating up Buddha (literally).

Them, 'Murf went away.

Another thread arose, and I interjected a 'Murf-ism... and 'Murf went all Quackjack again.

Steelstoned tried to explain that it was a joke... that we were busting his balls... and 'Murf attacked Steelstoned.

For a second time, Buddha kicked his butt (figuratively), and 'Murf alluded to beating up Buddha (literally).

But... this time, 'Murf kept saying that he was not calling names and/or being derisive... while calling Buddha a plethora of names.

Eventually, the mods banned his derisive ass.

And... part III of Buddha vs. 'Murf is forthcoming.

Bayz101
06-25-2013, 07:35 PM

What the hell!? How did I miss such a post! Holy shit. That's epic. :applaudit:

harrison'samonster
06-25-2013, 07:35 PM
i love your re-caps Teegre!

fer522
06-25-2013, 07:46 PM
I just read like 20 pages and let me tell you it was more entertaining than the last movie I watched on Netflix

Bayz101
06-25-2013, 07:47 PM
I just read like 20 pages and let me tell you it was more entertaining than the last movie I watched on Netflix

They have PORN on Netflix!? :sofunny:

MasterOfPuppets
06-25-2013, 07:47 PM
i love your re-caps Teegre!
it was brilliant..i almost felt like i was there....:chuckle: