PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to the Patriots

i82much
06-27-2013, 04:53 PM
Ravens fan here, occasional poster. As we all know, if there is anything that unites Ravens and Steelers fans, it is our mutual love of the Patriots. On behalf of Ravens and Steelers fans everywhere, I'd like to congratulate the Patriots on a fantastic offseason. Gronk, Hernandez, Tebow, heck even Vladmir Putin got in on the action!

Regards,
Your AFC North Bestest Buddies

PATS16N0
06-27-2013, 04:55 PM
Wait, I thought hatred of the Ravens united Steeler and Patriot fans?
Or was it our hatred of the Steelers uniting Patriot and Raven fans?

Are you guys not telling me everything?

i82much
06-27-2013, 04:57 PM
Wait, I thought hatred of the Ravens united Steeler and Patriot fans?
Or was it our hatred of the Steelers uniting Patriot and Raven fans?

Are you guys not telling me everything?

I think it depends on which bar you are in.

Buddha Bus
06-27-2013, 04:58 PM
Get a room.

teegre
06-27-2013, 05:06 PM
To Ravens fan:
"Man, I hate the Taperiots. Let's rent a limo... and stab them."

To Taperiots fans:
"Man, I hate the Ravens. Let's buy some bubblegum... and shoot them. Make sure that we tape it. Always tape it."

To Raidahs fans:
"Man, I hate you... here's a coloring book."

Fire Arians
06-27-2013, 05:08 PM
To Ravens fan:
"Man, I hate the Taperiots. Let's rent a limo... and stab them."

To Taperiots fans:
"Man, I hate the Ravens. Let's buy some bubblegum... and shoot them. Make sure that we tape it. Always tape it."

To Raidahs fans:
"Man, I hate you... here's a coloring book."

ravens fan: i hate the patriots so much I can stab them
pats fan: i hate the ravens so much I feel like shooting somebody
steelers fan: yo, where the 20 year old women at?

PATS16N0
06-27-2013, 05:13 PM
Ray Lewis, Aaron Hernandez and Ben Roethlisberger walk into a bar.

...four of them actually.

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Admin/BkFill/Default_image_group/2010/12/17/1292594491717/hands-on-prison-bars-007.jpg

Fire Arians
06-27-2013, 05:15 PM
ray lewis, aaron hernandez, and ben roethlisberger are in a car, who's driving?

The cop

teegre
06-27-2013, 05:16 PM
Dick Cheney, Ted Kennedy, & Aaron Hernandez are driving to a hunting trip...

Buddha Bus
06-27-2013, 05:18 PM
To Ravens fan:
"Tom Brady is so handsome you could eat him. Let's feed him to Terrence Cody."

To Patriots fan:
"I wish Terrell Suggs would shut his big-gummed mouth. Maybe we can stuff Belichick's filthy hoodie in his pecker washer."

To Cowboys fan:
"BWA-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! !!! Tony Romo!!!! Seriously?!?" :finger:

JonM229
06-27-2013, 07:54 PM
There's other Ravens fans on here? I thought I was special, that's what my mommy told me anyway.

Fire Arians
06-27-2013, 07:58 PM
There's other Ravens fans on here? I thought I was special, that's what my mommy told me anyway.

oh yeah? you thought wrong.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5L6Uz67u4xM

i82much
06-28-2013, 12:04 AM

Oh come on. You're still special. So am I. It's just that, outside of our moms, the rest of the world doesn't give a shit :thumbsup:

i82much
06-28-2013, 12:07 AM
To Ravens fan:
"Tom Brady is so handsome you could eat him. Let's feed him to Terence Cody."

To Patriots fan:
"I wish Terrell Suggs would shut his big-gummed mouth. Maybe we can stuff Belichick's filthy hoodie in his pecker washer."

To Cowboys fan:
"BWA-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! !!! Tony Romo!!!! Seriously?!?" :finger:

This is funny, for sure. But what struck me the most is that when I read it, my first thought was "why the heck would a Steelers fan even care about the Cowboys"? Kind of sad, considering it was, at one time, a great NFL rivalry. But let's face it, the Cowboys haven't exactly held up their end of the bargain.

pczach
06-28-2013, 05:13 AM
This is funny, for sure. But what struck me the most is that when I read it, my first thought was "why the heck would a Steelers fan even care about the Cowboys"? Kind of sad, considering it was, at one time, a great NFL rivalry. But let's face it, the Cowboys haven't exactly held up their end of the bargain.

That's because they've become "America's Joke"...:chuckle:

GMU Steeler
06-28-2013, 12:06 PM

Yeah the Cowboys are harder to hate on these days. I don't know why their rival fans hate on Romo. They should love him. He's the most unclutch longterm QB that team has had in years.I still do like beating them but I've got a good friend who's a fan.

Fire Arians
06-28-2013, 12:34 PM
Yeah the Cowboys are harder to hate on these days. I don't know why their rival fans hate on Romo. They should love him. He's the most unclutch longterm QB that team has had in years.I still do like beating them but I've got a good friend who's a fan.

Romo is awesome as a fantasy football player, he scored a lot of points on my teams lol. But yeah postseason = another story.

i82much
06-28-2013, 01:06 PM
I know a few Cowboys fans, I just feel sorry for 'em and give 'em a big ole Special Olympics-style hug on Sundays. What else can you do.

PATS16N0
06-28-2013, 01:09 PM
I know a few Cowboys fans, I just feel sorry for 'em and give 'em a big ole Special Olympics-style hug on Sundays. What else can you do.

I make fun of mine and bring up Romo chokes as often as possible

i82much
06-28-2013, 01:29 PM
I make fun of mine and bring up Romo chokes as often as possible

The only Cowboys fans I know are 20 year old girls, so I'd rather just give 'em a hug and maybe a creepy grope here and there.