PDA

View Full Version : Cowher's Sunday Ticket Commercial

Ambridge
08-27-2006, 11:15 AM
I didn't see a thread on this topic so if there is one can a mod go ahead and delete it.

Just saw it for the first time yesterday.........Bill Cowher in a pregame huddle screaming out why you should get DirecTV's Sunday Ticket.
It's a great commercial by Cowher but it's kind of weird seeing him loosening up and getting silly for the camera.

Indy_Steelers
08-28-2006, 06:08 AM
I like the commercial. Now I know where he got the money to buy the house in Carolina.

HometownGal
08-28-2006, 09:37 AM
I didn't see a thread on this topic so if there is one can a mod go ahead and delete it.

Just saw it for the first time yesterday.........Bill Cowher in a pregame huddle screaming out why you should get DirecTV's Sunday Ticket.
It's a great commercial by Cowher but it's kind of weird seeing him loosening up and getting silly for the camera.

I haven't seen it yet, Ambridge, but thanks for the heads-up - I'll be on the lookout for it. :cool:

ItaliaFem
08-28-2006, 01:16 PM
I saw the commercial and I was absolutely giddy with it.

Bill Cowher is the only man I would ever consider marrying. His face gets all scrunched up with that chin coming from a mile away.

I loved it!

Prosdo
08-28-2006, 02:12 PM
I saw it yesterday. Great commerical!

blackngoldbaby
08-28-2006, 04:53 PM
i just saw it last night i loved it!!!!way 2 go coach cowher!

Midnightwriter07
08-28-2006, 06:07 PM
His face is getting to be everywhere !! lol Yeah i am sure his endorsements have been the funding for him home. lol ... is great and is fun to see him more cause all of my Chicago friends here absolutely cant stand it so makes it better !!

stillers4me
08-28-2006, 06:15 PM
I loved it.......I live in Cinci but was in Pa. last Thurs, Fri and Sat and got to see it!!!!!! It was great seeing Steeler oriented commercials instead of Chad Johnson and Carson Palmer's mugs on the TV.

Also got to go to the Steelers store at the Grove City outlet mall......I was in heaven!!!! Not a Bengal jersey in sight!!!