PDA

View Full Version : It really sucks!

beer72
07-11-2013, 03:16 PM
Listening to the media and players talk.... Players cannot even give their opinion and the answers are always the same. Wish they could all talk without the fear of reprisal.

harrison'samonster
07-11-2013, 05:07 PM
Listening to the media and players talk.... Players cannot even give their opinion and the answers are always the same. Wish they could all talk without the fear of reprisal.

i appreciate your opinion, but I have to disagree to a certain extent. How many Mendenhall's do you think are out there. Do you really want to hear everything they have to say?

The team wants them to give the right answers for the good of selling tickets, and that's for the most part what they want to do as well I think. the people in the media are always trying to stir things up for the players, and it's best for them if they just keep toe the line.

beer72
07-11-2013, 07:57 PM
i appreciate your opinion, but I have to disagree to a certain extent. How many Mendenhall's do you think are out there. Do you really want to hear everything they have to say?

The team wants them to give the right answers for the good of selling tickets, and that's for the most part what they want to do as well I think. the people in the media are always trying to stir things up for the players, and it's best for them if they just keep toe the line.

Obviously some things they do need to keep to themselves... but after listening to demarco murray and rob gronk its goin to be a long season.

pczach
07-12-2013, 05:56 AM
I just want to help the team. God willing, I can come in here and contribute this year.

:chuckle:

Vis
07-12-2013, 06:31 AM
I just want to help the team. God willing, I can come in here and contribute this year.

:chuckle:

A pat answer is better than camera fright.

beer72
07-12-2013, 07:08 AM
" i have no reaction to that as well" Gronks response to numerous questions at his book signing.

What do you think of the AH situation?
How is your back?

"we are going to get better" once again DeMarco Murray's response to several question's when asked by Stephen A on first take.

How is Romo going to be this year?
What do think your record will be?
Will you win your division?
Will you be better than last year?

Same answer for all these questions..and there were more questions just cant remember them all.

teegre
07-12-2013, 07:34 AM
Remember the O-line for the Broncos in the late 90s. They did not speak at all. It was kind of cool. There was on MNF* game, where they were being interviewed as a group, and the reporter asked them "yes or no" questions, and they all just shook their heads (but didn't speak).

*(It could have been ESPN. I don't remember exactly.)

NSMaster56
07-12-2013, 01:33 PM
Athlete/coaches answers to simple questions are annoying, but no more/less so than ESPN talking heads arguing over the most minute/inconsequential of topics.

The middle ground are the few times you meet a sober poster on a message board.

Fire Arians
07-12-2013, 01:34 PM
i'm so mad right now :chuckle:

beer72
07-18-2013, 09:39 AM
Once again Rob G bails out of CBS interview with Don Dahler after some tough questions were asked.....same old sh*t......needs to stop his book signing tour...