PDA

View Full Version : QUICK INTRO

lawdawg912
08-28-2006, 03:14 AM
HI ALL JUST JOINED LAST WEEK. NAMES JASON AND AS YOU CAN PROBABLY TELL FROM SCREEN NAME IM A COP. I GREW UP IN LOWER BURRELL PA . I JUST MOVED BACK 2 YEARS AGO FROM SOUTH CAROLINA WHERE IVE BEEN FOR THE PAST 13 YEARS. SO NEVER BEEN TO HEINZ FIELD FOR A GAME YET . THIS WEEK AGAINST THE PANTHERS WILL BE MY FIRST. LAST GAME I SAW LIKE 3 YEARS AGO IN NC AGAINST THE PANTHERS, I ACTUALLY THINK THERE WERE MORE STEELERS FANS THAN PANTHERS FANS AT THAT GAME BUT ANYWAY GLAD TO BE A MEMBER OF THIS FORUM AND IF ANYONE CAN TELL ME ABOUT A GOOD TAILGATE PARTY THIS WEEK FOR PANTHER GAME PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

BlackNGold203
08-28-2006, 05:42 AM
Welcome aboard lawdawg!!!...Glad to have you!!

83-Steelers-43
08-28-2006, 06:56 AM
Hello and enjoy.

HometownGal
08-28-2006, 07:41 AM
Hi lawdawg and welcome! :smile: Enjoy the game and Heinz Field. :cool: Heinz during a Steelers game is one big tailgate party! :bouncy:

floodcitygirl
08-28-2006, 08:02 AM
Welcome Lawdawg and enjoy!!!! :smile:

clevestinks
08-28-2006, 09:13 AM
Welocme! Whats up? Welcome to the second best Steelers forum

SteelCityMan786
08-28-2006, 09:28 AM
Welcome Lawdawg

Lyn
08-28-2006, 11:01 AM
Welcome to SF :sign04:

Regarding a tailgate, a member here his name here in SF is Stlrs4Life, he has a tailgate each week and he posts it prior to that weeks' game. I would sugest you send him a Private Message (top right underlined Private Messages) and send him a message, he will get right back to you! And have a ball, you will have so much fun.......take lots of pictures!

Prosdo
08-28-2006, 12:57 PM
Welcome to SF!

SteelShooter
08-28-2006, 11:41 PM
Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome ............................and did I say "Hey There!" :smoker:

SteelerFanInCA
08-29-2006, 02:26 PM
Welcome Lawdawg.

HburgXL06
08-30-2006, 02:24 PM
Welcome man! Hope you enjoy it here! If you need anythin or have any questions feel free to hit me up! Your's has to be the most enthusiatic intro post I've read in a while. From your screename I was at first worried that you were a browns fan (with the "dawg" reference) but it's all good. Have fun at the game and represent the Black N Gold proud! Peace.

BuFu

AZ_Steeler
08-31-2006, 10:37 AM
Welcome aboard "dawg"! ;)