PDA

View Full Version : Who Needs 2? -- Great Seats for Carolina Game

Section137
08-28-2006, 03:52 PM
Longtime Steeler Season Ticket holder cannot make Thursday night game against Carolina. 2 Tickets Available in Lower Level --10 rows back from the field on Steeler side. Only interested in selling to Steeler fans who will use the tickets themselves. Hoping to get face value -- approx. $60 each. Email clkirby@yahoo.com if interested.

Mosca
08-28-2006, 04:23 PM
Dang. I can't make it to any weekday games.

Tom

Lyn
08-28-2006, 09:21 PM
Longtime Steeler Season Ticket holder cannot make Thursday night game against Carolina. 2 Tickets Available in Lower Level --10 rows back from the field on Steeler side. Only interested in selling to Steeler fans who will use the tickets themselves. Hoping to get face value -- approx. $60 each. Email clkirby@yahoo.com if interested.

I wish more Steeler fans felt the way you do. Prices have gotten way out of control~

SteelCityMan786
08-28-2006, 09:26 PM

I would take the tix(If I had the money), but the calendar is filling up on the weekdays. I'm trying to all so keep time avaliable for duties here and all the stuff that goes on during school.Even though I might be going to a game later this year.