PDA

View Full Version : Theisman hating on the steelers continues

bozz723
08-28-2006, 09:27 PM
Theisman is completely retarded. No other way to put it. He just said on monday night football- " I think the division will come down to cinncinatti and baltimore." The other guys were perplexed by this and Theisman just didnt say anyhting after.

I for one cant wait to dominate this league again.

83-Steelers-43
08-28-2006, 09:36 PM
Does this help?

http://www.extremesportclips.com/viewvideo.php?vid=299

Steel_Bus_24
08-28-2006, 09:37 PM
theisman is a tool

This is the man who picked the Browns to win the SB in 2002

SteelCityMan786
08-28-2006, 09:42 PM
JT forgets something here. McNair is washed up. Mason is a joke, The Lewis's aren't worth any penny of their contract. It's Pittsburgh's and Cincinnati's Division now. They keep forgetting that.

I-Want-Troy's-Hair
08-28-2006, 09:44 PM
Theisman is completely retarded. No other way to put it. He just said on monday night football- " I think the division will come down to cinncinatti and baltimore." The other guys were perplexed by this and Theisman just didnt say anyhting after.

I for one cant wait to dominate this league again.

:flipoff: theisman

floodcitygirl
08-28-2006, 10:15 PM
Ahhh!!! They still hate us.....it's a good sign! :cool:

BlackNGold203
08-28-2006, 10:24 PM
Does this help?

WOW!!!!!!!!!

that was sweet brother!!!

i remember watching that live!!!!

:cool: :cool:

WWIIOwheelz
08-28-2006, 10:28 PM
I honestly can't believe he thinks that. However, he is probably the most irritating color commentator I've ever heard for an NFL broadcast, so it should come as no surprise.

MattsMe
08-28-2006, 11:13 PM
While I don't like him much as a commentator, I do have to give him credit for his prediction last August that we would win SB XL.

SteelShooter
08-28-2006, 11:24 PM
As long as they hate on us.............we'll continue to rock their predictions.

It's when they beging to love us....Armageddon will be upon us.

Lyn
08-28-2006, 11:31 PM
Which one was "concerned about Ben" He thought after the game he saw Ben play in the other night that he did not look good that is not a quote nut close I think maybe not :)

clevestinks
08-29-2006, 04:28 AM
Its Theesman, not Thiesman. I hate this f`ing tard. I`m glad he is a hater though, it makes my hate all justified

jim brown
08-29-2006, 05:40 AM
hi all repleying to theisman and korn heiser! i don't like either one. as i watched the game i turn off the volume and listen to the radio!! does anyone know how to reach espn and respone. i tried and they wanted a fee for my comments. as far as pre-season 'thats all it is!! go steelers

LambertIsGod58
08-29-2006, 07:05 AM
Theisman's playing career was during our Dynasty years...It's simple...he's tired of us winning!! Although I did like Theisman as a player...I can't stand him as a commentator. I'd love to see MNF back when it was Al Michaels, Dan Dierdorf and Frank Gifford.

Tim
08-29-2006, 07:37 AM
Maybe Ray told ol' Joe that he better give the Ravens respect or he'd send a few friends after him.

X-Terminator
08-29-2006, 07:46 AM
How Theismann managed to win a Cable ACE award is beyond me. When has he EVER said anything of substance? His "predictions" are worth about as much as a pimple on my ass.

Looks like the Steelers are going to have to prove the doubters wrong. Again.

83-Steelers-43
08-29-2006, 07:51 AM
How this thread managed to get to two pages is beyond me....lol.

HometownGal
08-29-2006, 07:54 AM
Maybe Ray told ol' Joe that he better give the Ravens respect or he'd send a few friends after him.

Ray Ray doesn't have friends - only victims. :blurp:

I've nailed Theismann in the puss many times with a foil ball while listening to his mindless drivel and he got another one on Saturday night when he kept belaboring Ben's accident. It's over, puddinhead - move on!!!! He's absolutely, positively the most annoying NFL commentator on the face of the planet. Freakin' peg-legged mofo. :boxing:

tony hipchest
08-29-2006, 09:11 AM
twise in the span of 2 minuites he made weak locker room jokes at kornheiser playfully insinuationg he was a girl. kornheiser went on pretty much ignoring his lame attempts to be funny. i liked when joe was saying teams need short speedy wr's and tony brought up a certain 6'6" jax rookie wr last year who happened to be one of the fastest.

i think tony's starting to dislike joe. could make for some interresting barbs being traded in the season.

Buzz05
08-29-2006, 09:25 AM
To be honest with ya I am not surprised by Theismans comments. The other week he was at Ravens training camp and did a radio interview on 98 Rock's Afternoon show. He told them that the Ravens were one of the classier orgainizations in the league, and that he predicts them to win it all. It would help considering he lives in the Baltimore / DC area and needs all the publicity he can get because his restaurant sucks. All he is doing is being a homer to get more people in his wanna be McDonalds burger shack. When he was asked about the Steelers on the radio show he made the statement that the Steelers didnt deserve the SB win...all they did was steal it since the Bungles (his SB choice) lost their QB...The more I hear about this guy in the local media the more someone needs to put a hit out on him

pitt
08-29-2006, 09:38 AM
I watched the game with no sound so I didn't have to hear that idiot talking.

noto45
08-29-2006, 11:41 AM
i actually had to find a use for my mute button. thanks Joe..

Haiku_Dirtt
08-29-2006, 12:06 PM
Does this help?

Ahhh. Thanks. I'm not sure it's the loud snapping sound or LT yelling to the sideline "Get this sack of hamburger of the field!!" that I like best.

THeeesmen (not to rhyme with Heisman) picked the Steelers to win the Super Bowl in last preseason and then picked Seattle right before XL.

LambertIsGod58
08-29-2006, 01:19 PM
Ahhh. Thanks. I'm not sure it's the loud snapping sound or LT yelling to the sideline "Get this sack of hamburger of the field!!" that I like best.

THeeesmen (not to rhyme with Heisman) picked the Steelers to win the Super Bowl in last preseason and then picked Seattle right before XL.

I saw that game as a kid live...on TV. LT did make hamburger out of him.

BlackNGold203
08-29-2006, 01:27 PM
I saw that game as a kid live...on TV. LT did make hamburger out of him.

When I 1st saw that...it made me sick..i had suffered a similar injury (not quite that severe)...so everytime I saw it I would get sick....I felt horrible for him...

But now?....LOL...since he's become a self absorbed POS?....I can watch it freely....:cool: :cool:

4n2t0
08-29-2006, 02:17 PM
hi all repleying to theisman and korn heiser! i don't like either one. as i watched the game i turn off the volume and listen to the radio!! does anyone know how to reach espn and respone. i tried and they wanted a fee for my comments. as far as pre-season 'thats all it is!! go steelers

I agree that Theisman sucks, but Kornheiser is awesome. I've been watching Tony on PTI for some time now and this guy is hilarious.

They should change the cast to Tirico, Kornheiser, and Solomon Wilcots (If they can steal him from CBS.) That would be a nice crew IMHO.

hardwork
08-29-2006, 02:22 PM
"I believe Tom Brady is the best quaterback in football today, and it starts with him. If you have Tom Brady he'll make up for anything that might be missed on that side of the ball."

Theismann on the Deion Branch situation. Joe knows who has it and who doesn't.

tony hipchest
08-29-2006, 02:29 PM
"I believe Tom Brady is the best quaterback in football today, and it starts with him. If you have Tom Brady he'll make up for anything that might be missed on that side of the ball."

:jerkit: obviously you missed theismann calling carson palmer the best qb in the game during last nights broadcast. brady is yesterdays news. if he were so good he would be able to put up a better passer rating or more td's than 2 afc north qb's in their 2nd year starting.

BlackNGold203
08-29-2006, 02:32 PM

:sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny:

SteelerFanInCA
08-29-2006, 02:34 PM
Theisman is a chump. Don't like his broadcasting skills if you want to call it that. I think the broken leg has effected his thought process.

Cape Cod Steel Head
08-29-2006, 02:37 PM

Theismann on the Deion Branch situation. Joe knows who has it and who doesn't.Joe knows jack!

hardwork
08-29-2006, 02:41 PM
Say it like it is big Joe.

X-Terminator
08-29-2006, 02:53 PM

I hate Theisman, but I have to agree with this. Brady turns average WRs into stars, and that's why Branch does not deserve anything resembling #1 WR money.

RoethlisBURGHer
08-29-2006, 03:01 PM
Let em keep hating,I like it better that way.When they all start loving us,that's when we'll lose out edge...that chip on the shoulder.

tony hipchest
08-29-2006, 03:04 PM
Brady turns average WRs into stars, and that's why Branch does not deserve anything resembling #1 WR money.i dont know. hasselbeck hasnt exactly sucked with hands of stone jackson and butterfingers robinson in the past. it was the wr's catching all the balls that brady throws. the tides might have turned if hasselbeck has bradys wr's and brady had seattles receiving group.

hardwork
08-29-2006, 03:17 PM
i dont know. hasselbeck hasnt exactly sucked with hands of stone jackson and butterfingers robinson in the past. it was the wr's catching all the balls that brady throws. the tides might have turned if hasselbeck has bradys wr's and brady had seattles receiving group.

Ah huh. Let me see, do I take Brady or Hasselbeck? Gee, that's a tough choice.

I'd take Ben the motorcycle man over Hasselbeck. In fact I'd take big Ben over Manning. For me it would be Brady, Ben, Hasselbeck. When pushed, Manning just can't win.

BlackNGold203
08-29-2006, 03:28 PM

I'd take Ben the motorcycle man over Hasselbeck. In fact I'd take big Ben over Manning. For me it would be Brady, Ben, Hasselbeck. When pushed, Manning just can't win.

careful hardwork....youre making sense.....

:sofunny: :sofunny:

tony hipchest
08-29-2006, 03:33 PM

I'd take Ben the motorcycle man over Hasselbeck. In fact I'd take big Ben over Manning. For me it would be Brady, Ben, Hasselbeck. When pushed, Manning just can't win.of course i take brady. im just making the point that hasselbeck would look better with the cheaper sure handed patriots receivers and brady wouldnt look quite as good if he had butterfingers robinson and hands of stone jackson dropping balls put nicely into the bread basket.

BlackNGold203
08-29-2006, 03:38 PM
of course i take brady. im just making the point that hasselbeck would look better with the cheaper sure handed patriots receivers and brady wouldnt look quite as good if he had butterfingers robinson and hands of stone jackson dropping balls put nicely into the bread basket.

Dont forget "head on a swivel" Jeremy Stephens.....:sofunny: :sofunny:

HometownGal
08-29-2006, 05:25 PM

Holy shit hardwork - you're starting to scare me. :yikes: Got the goosebumps and everything. :blurp:

augustashark
08-29-2006, 05:42 PM
WOW!!!!!!!!!

that was sweet brother!!!

i remember watching that live!!!!

:cool: :cool:

Ended his career. Little extreme don't you think, 203.

4n2t0
08-29-2006, 08:25 PM

Manning is easily the best QB in the NFL, possibly ever! Ask Brady, Hasselback, and Roethlisberger who they think is the best. No doubt they would answer with Manning, 3/4 of the NFL (And the majority of football fans) know Peyton is unmatched in ability. It's easy to hate #1 but clearly that's Manning.

I'm a Steeler fan but I hope Manning wins one before he retires, this may be the Colts year.

Stlrs4Life
08-29-2006, 08:42 PM
Just another reason proving my therory that Thiesman always did suck, even as a player.

BigBen2WardPITT
08-30-2006, 01:29 AM
twise in the span of 2 minuites he made weak locker room jokes at kornheiser playfully insinuationg he was a girl. kornheiser went on pretty much ignoring his lame attempts to be funny. i liked when joe was saying teams need short speedy wr's and tony brought up a certain 6'6" jax rookie wr last year who happened to be one of the fastest.

i think tony's starting to dislike joe. could make for some interresting barbs being traded in the season.

yea tony k defiantly hates joe already

BigBen2WardPITT
08-30-2006, 01:32 AM
I agree that Theisman sucks, but Kornheiser is awesome. I've been watching Tony on PTI for some time now and this guy is hilarious.

They should change the cast to Tirico, Kornheiser, and Solomon Wilcots (If they can steal him from CBS.) That would be a nice crew IMHO.

100 percent agree.

Texasfan
08-30-2006, 01:35 AM
While I don't like him much as a commentator, I do have to give him credit for his prediction last August that we would win SB XL.

I don't recall him saying that.

Midnightwriter07
08-30-2006, 03:03 AM
i think they all suck and it pisses me off that they will be doing Steelers games, iwill have to find the internet broadcast for those ... cant stand either of them.

HometownGal
08-30-2006, 06:46 AM
Ended his career. Little extreme don't you think, 203.

C'mon, augusta - lighten up. It was just a play from the past and though I don't condone any injury to an athlete no matter which team he plays for, it was a brutal hit which is what the NFL used to be all about until it turned into the PFL (Pussified Football League).