PDA

View Full Version : The Bus short interview in TV Guide

I-Want-Troy's-Hair
08-29-2006, 01:23 AM
In this weeks TV guide there was a quick question and answer with The Bus...

How many people call you the Bus instead of Jerome?

Eight out of 10. Everyone in my family calls me Jerome, but my wife calls me Bussy when she's messing with me.

What practice did you do for this studio job?

None. You have to understand: The playbook here is football. That they don't have to teach.

Did you have any trouble getting your Super Bowl ring to fit?

No, but I'm gonna find diffferent ways to get it into the shot.

(Can't wait to watch Collinsworth's face when Bussy flashes the bling week after week after week after week.....priceless -- my comments :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: )

Could you bench-press Bob Costas?

No question! I could throw Bob up in the air in a heartbeat. I better not have any game-day flashbacks.

How will you feel when you return to Pittsburgh for a game?

Former teammates taking the field for the first time wityout me? That'll be the hardest pill to swallow.

clevestinks
08-29-2006, 04:26 AM
Could you bench-press Bob Costas?

No question! I could throw Bob up in the air in a heartbeat. I better not have any game-day flashbacks.
My daughter might be able to bench press that twerp!

stlrtruck
08-29-2006, 07:19 AM
I agree, I think my daughter could bench press him too. If not, then she could drag him around by his ears or something.

I will not get tired of seeing Bussy flash that ring in Collinsworth face week after week after week.

RoethlisBURGHer
08-29-2006, 03:07 PM
I can't wait to see Jerome flashing his Super Bowl gold in front of Collinsworth every week.That'll be fun to watch!