PDA

View Full Version : James Harrison makes "Hard Knocks" worth watching

tony hipchest
08-07-2013, 10:05 AM
i know the bengals suck, but kinda suprised there is no thread about this. regardless of the team, it was a good episode and definitely provided some compelling television.

especially compelling was james harrison being a complete dick/asshole to the tv crews and camera men. flipping them off, covering the cameras, shutting doors in their face, turning his back on them, basically doing anything he could do to avaid them.

i was amazed how he seems to have "larger than life" superstar status in the locker room and building. both the player and coaches seem in awe. sure, he was sort of larger than life in pittsburgh, but ultimately he was just another of the many personalities.

here is a paraphrased exchange between him and a coach on the practice field-

Coach: See there, #18, aj green? we dont hit him.
JH: I hit whoever i want.
Coach: Yeah, but he is our star player. We cant have him getting hurt.
JH: I didnt say i was gonna hurt him, i said i would hit him.
Coach: But it is just practice, we need him good for the season.
JH: If he comes in my area I am gonna hit him or i am not doing my job. You understand?
Coach: Yes James.
JH: Im not gonna come out here and NOT do my job, you understand???
Coach: Yes James! please, just dont kill him... :sofunny:

the coach was dead serious and he backed down.

part of the hazing was some players told a rookie he had to walk up to james at he locker, say that he wanted to wear #92 for the season and snag it from him. :toofunny: the dude refused.

he looks good and healthy in the drills. it sucks he's not a steeler. i plan on watching him this year and hope he does well.

Fire Haley
08-07-2013, 10:20 AM
when was it on? when will it be on again?

what channel?

where's the link?

how the hell am I supposed to know these things, I can't read minds

tony hipchest
08-07-2013, 11:29 AM
series premier was last night (tues) 8PM MST on HBO (501 for directv subscribers).

of course they replay it many times on all the other HBO channels after it airs, and throughout the week.

Coach: We're thinking in goal line situations, a 5-3 formation... can you play MLB w/ no pass coverage responsibilities.
James: Fuck yeah. (with absolutely no doubt or hesitation whatsoever) :chuckle:

ebsteelers
08-07-2013, 11:49 AM
its shark week bra!!!

plus they re-air it like 50 times

and o yeah

BENGALS SUCK

Vis
08-07-2013, 12:52 PM
its shark week bra!!!

There's a shark week bra?

Fire Arians
08-07-2013, 01:00 PM

someone posted a pic of some cute asian girl in a shark swimsuit, where's that one? I approve :chuckle:

ebsteelers
08-07-2013, 01:08 PM
someone posted a pic of some cute asian girl in a shark swimsuit, where's that one? I approve :chuckle:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Njaoe3Fr57w/T522gxwBbjI/AAAAAAAAFeI/0tpmAVIlfBY/s400/jaws-1-1__82626.jpeg

http://nerdreactor.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/shark-bite-storenvy.jpg

Jimmy harrison does not get priority over babes and sharks

ebsteelers
08-07-2013, 01:09 PM

that would be interesting

Fire Arians
08-07-2013, 01:09 PM
ah yes i was referring to that 2nd one. awesome bro :thumbsup:

tony hipchest
08-07-2013, 01:18 PM
Jeff Darlington of NFL Network noted he might be better suited for another channel:

Jeff Darlington ✔ @JeffDarlington
James Harrison belongs on Shark Week -- not Hard Knocks.8:30 PM - 6 Aug 2013

:hunch:

James Harrison [bottom left] apparently doesn't feel the need to make friends. (HBO)

One of the reasons the Bengals brought in free agent linebacker James Harrison is because of his killer instinct. Harrison's only instinct is to literally destroy everything he sees on a football field.

During one segment, Gruden had to tell Harrison that there's no hitting Green in practice, "We don't touch the merchandise ever," Gruden. Harrison did not take that lightly.

"The merchandise is going to get touched," Harrison said. "I'm not going to kill him, but I'm not going to let him get the job done."

The two went back and forth until Gruden decided that it was probably in his best interest to just agree with Harrison and walk away.

Oh and don't think that Harrison's seek and destroy attitude is just limited to the football field. "We took him bowling and he said he was going to kick someone's ass today," Marvin Lewis said. "That's the way he goes through life."

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/eye-on-football/23044860/bengals-hard-knocks-2013-episode-one-recap

For the second straight year, Around The League will provide recaps of all five episodes of "Hard Knocks" as it documents training camp with the Cincinnati Bengals.

That is, unless James Harrison tells us to stop.

Wow, James Harrison. Just wow

Harrison surpassed all expectations. As narrator Liev Schreiber astutely pointed out, Harrison is in this world, but not of it. He also really hates the "Hard Knocks" cameras, as multiple one-finger salutes made clear.

Our favorite interaction of the night -- by far -- goes to Harrison and offensive coordinator Jay Gruden, who was making the (very logical) point that A.J. Green was a valuable commodity not to be roughed up on the field.

Gruden: We don't touch the merchandise ever.
Harrison: The merchandise is going to get touched.
Gruden: Not by you, not without pads ... our future relies on this (guy).

Harrison: The merchandise come this way -- boom -- it's going to get touched. I like touching merchandise.
Gruden: Our future relies on this (guy).
Harrison: I'm not going to kill him, but I ain't going to let him get his job done.
Gruden: Just relax.
Harrison: I ain't gonna kill him, but I ain't going to let him get the job done because that mean I ain't doing mine. Understand?
Gruden: Relax ... ( This is the moment Green slinks out of frame.)
Harrison: Understand? Do we understand each other? That's all I need to know.
Gruden: We do. I'm sorry, I'm sorry ... but seriously don't hurt this (guy).

Gruden was smiling during the whole exchange, but it reminded us of Joe Pesci's famed "Funny like a clown" scene in "Goodfellas." Gruden is Ray Liotta, slowly coming to the realization he is dealing with a maniac.

Seriously though, if James Harrison asks me to stop writing these recaps, I will. Just say the word.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000227153/article/hard-knocks-premiere-a-reminder-of-shows-power :laughing:

Vis
08-07-2013, 01:22 PM
that would be interesting

http://legacy-cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/042011/bra-shark.jpg

ebsteelers
08-07-2013, 01:26 PM
ah yes i was referring to that 2nd one. awesome bro :thumbsup:

i wonder if they have one with the shark bite on the other side?

i could this leaving some lousy tan lines lol

tony hipchest
08-07-2013, 01:41 PM
smh...

Killer always hijacks my threads.

Fire Haley
08-07-2013, 02:14 PM
don't blame me

it's your damned hippies that ruin everything

Fire Haley
08-07-2013, 05:47 PM
btw - I just got HBO and all the premium movie channels for free for 3 months when I re-upped my Sunday Ticket.

got it for $150 with their Red Zone and on-line service too + $10 a month off my HD receivers for 6 months - best deal I could make this year since I used up all my bennies after getting the Ticket free for the last 2 years

43Hitman
08-07-2013, 06:32 PM
James Harrison- All American Bad Ass

pczach
08-07-2013, 06:41 PM
He has taken this somewhere else. He will be missed.

http://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq284/HovaInsomnia/Harrison.gif

pczach
08-07-2013, 06:43 PM
This is why James was the man here.

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j279/MenoMosso/harrison2.gif

pczach
08-07-2013, 06:47 PM
While Ray Lewis used deer antler spray to man up, James would gnaw on raw deer antlers after he killed them with his bare hands.

http://i408.photobucket.com/albums/pp170/dak7dak7/JamesHarrison_zpsbff2120d.jpg

Fire Arians
08-07-2013, 06:53 PM
btw - I just got HBO and all the premium movie channels for free for 3 months when I re-upped my Sunday Ticket.

got it for $150 with their Red Zone and on-line service too + $10 a month off my HD receivers for 6 months - best deal I could make this year since I used up all my bennies after getting the Ticket free for the last 2 years

cool story bro

Fire Arians
08-07-2013, 06:55 PM
This is why James was the man here.

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j279/MenoMosso/harrison2.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ADgCeYJMN4

Da Pimp
08-07-2013, 07:15 PM
Saw first episode of Hard Knocks on HBO. Also playing tonight on HBO West tonight at 9. They did a pretty long segment on James Harrison; he is looking in his prime. He was destroying everyone. And I mean everyone who either tried to block him or run on him. I miss him already. I think our O is going to have its hands full trying to score on those guys this season.

They have the best DT in the NFL, and two pro bowl level LBs in James and Burfect, plus a deep back field. Really deep. Front 7 is murderer's row. Shit. Oh, and James is still mad at everything and everyone; he had a major problem with the filming crew. Kept shutting doors on them and putting his hand over camera. He wasn't smiling when he was doing it. For some reason, he hated them.

Sharkissle29
08-07-2013, 07:20 PM
IMO, he looked a little slower. He will be injured with something sooner or later. The wear and tear was becoming evident here...

StainlessStill
08-07-2013, 08:10 PM
Regardless of everything and anything in between, it's still not even close to being right to even think of James to don those scumbag orange and black colors. Not right, but whatever's done, is done. I hope in the end, we have the last laugh.

OX1947
08-07-2013, 09:21 PM
If I have a son, I am going to raise him to be James Harrison. PERIOD!

SteelersCanada
08-07-2013, 10:37 PM
I think it'll be pretty cute when Harrison tries to play as a 4-3 LB and gets picked on in pass protection like RayRay was the last couple of years.

Put Wheaton over the middle and watch Harrison try to cover him.

tony hipchest
08-07-2013, 11:09 PM
I think it'll be pretty cute when Harrison tries to play as a 4-3 LB and gets picked on in pass protection like RayRay was the last couple of years.

Put Wheaton over the middle and watch Harrison try to cover him.it will rarely, if ever, happen. You do know that the Bengals have DB's right?

too many people confuse man to man with zone coverage.

Hawaii 5-0
08-08-2013, 01:13 AM

http://imgace.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/jaws-meets-little-mermaid1.jpg

Fire Haley
08-08-2013, 03:07 AM
don't accept some tatted up whore for the real thing

http://www.nypost.com/r/nypost/2013/07/28/news/web_photos/Sharkini-16073202--525x725.jpg

Fire Haley
08-08-2013, 03:10 AM
IMO, he looked a little slower.

I think it'll be pretty cute when Harrison tries to play as a 4-3 LB and gets picked on in pass protection .

that just screams - HOMER!

James Harrison is still a monster and I too get that sick feeling seeing Tyler Eifert in that Clown Suit

IowaSteeler927
08-08-2013, 08:15 AM
Hell even Tomlin was intimidated by Harrison at times. Harrison is just one of those guys that's got something in his eyes that other people don't. He's got that extra level of mean motherf#$&*^r that others simply don't have. He's also the type of guy that speaks his mind without any inhibitions.

ebsteelers
08-08-2013, 11:13 AM
i wish jimmy well when he isnt playing against the steelers, but when he is i wouldnt hesitate to jack his ass up.. then put my junk on his face and say go steelers !!!! fuck the bengals they suck!!

Fire Haley
08-08-2013, 02:22 PM
Grown ass MAN!

I loved how he flipped off the cameras

SteelersCanada
08-08-2013, 02:27 PM
that just screams - HOMER!

James Harrison is still a monster and I too get that sick feeling seeing Tyler Eifert in that Clown Suit

That monster got 6 sacks last year with a bad back, a bad knee and a broken face. Somehow with age he's going to improve his game? With his ailing joints?

Not buying it. He was a monster. His game has dropped off significantly.

He's the Ray Lewis for Pittsburgh - living off of his name and what he accomplished in the past. In reality, he just isn't the same Harrison and if the Bengals thought he'd be an upgrade for their 4-3 LB corp, that says a lot about their LB corp.

Fire Haley
08-08-2013, 02:31 PM
whatever helps you sleep at night

Atlanta Dan
08-08-2013, 03:02 PM
Hell even Tomlin was intimidated by Harrison at times. Harrison is just one of those guys that's got something in his eyes that other people don't. He's got that extra level of mean motherf#$&*^r that others simply don't have. He's also the type of guy that speaks his mind without any inhibitions.

Agreed - Deebo was the same kind of player as Ernie "Arrowhead" Holmes (for those of you not around for 70s football it was a much more violent, and IMO more entertaining, game):thumbsup:

"He had a look that was really scary," says former Steelers safety Mike Wagner. "I think he wanted to beat people to death -- within the rules of the game."

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5058107

tony hipchest
08-08-2013, 03:17 PM
cower relayed a story about James early years when he went to see him up in his office to discuss playing special teams. Cowher admitted he worried that james went up there to kick his ass.

ebsteelers
08-08-2013, 04:06 PM
http://t.qkme.me/3ps8hq.jpg

man its like bonerfest 2014 in here over harrison.. geez

pczach
08-08-2013, 04:18 PM
it will rarely, if ever, happen. You do know that the Bengals have DB's right?

too many people confuse man to man with zone coverage.

You could say whatever you want. Even in zone, when the outside backer has to pick up the back in the flat, he is man to man. He will be in man to man from time to time. So when that back runs a wheel route up the sideline, James has to be running with him. Offenses will also be using formations and personnel to get mismatches against Harrison in coverage. He won't be playing zone all the time. If they don't mix up their coverage and play zone exclusively, the better QB's will carve them up. James is the one that will be playing in a system he's not familiar with, not the other way around. He's playing a position that requires more athleticism and speed than the one he played here, and he's older and slower. I still think he has some good football in him, but he is more suited to a 3-4 defense. They have a lot of pass rushers, so James may not have quite the effect some people think he'll have there. We'll have to see how they use him.

Atlanta Dan
08-08-2013, 09:33 PM
http://t.qkme.me/3ps8hq.jpg
man its like bonerfest 2014 in here over harrison.. geez

When you do this you have a lot of goodwill in the bank with Steelers fans

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXqwocr8Izk

tony hipchest
08-08-2013, 10:42 PM
You could say whatever you want. Even in zone, when the outside backer has to pick up the back in the flat, he is man to man. He will be in man to man from time to time. So when that back runs a wheel route up the sideline, James has to be running with him. Offenses will also be using formations and personnel to get mismatches against Harrison in coverage. He won't be playing zone all the time. If they don't mix up their coverage and play zone exclusively, the better QB's will carve them up. James is the one that will be playing in a system he's not familiar with, not the other way around. He's playing a position that requires more athleticism and speed than the one he played here, and he's older and slower. I still think he has some good football in him, but he is more suited to a 3-4 defense. They have a lot of pass rushers, so James may not have quite the effect some people think he'll have there. We'll have to see how they use him.
Mike Zimmer is no dummy. He knows what offenses will try to do. And it doesn't have all James Harrison covering the lights of the wheaton, Calvin Johnson, or Mike Wallace.

Fire Haley
08-09-2013, 07:17 AM
wow - Harrison was all smiles on the cincy in-game interview he gave, I mean GRINNING AND LAUGHING, never saw such a thing - was very pleasant and actually very cordial to the chick reporter who tried to egg him on about playing for the Bengals - thanked the Steelers for the years he spent with them and waved to the cameras

GBMelBlount
08-09-2013, 07:27 AM
i know the bengals suck, but kinda suprised there is no thread about this. regardless of the team, it was a good episode and definitely provided some compelling television.

especially compelling was james harrison being a complete dick/asshole to the tv crews and camera men. flipping them off, covering the cameras, shutting doors in their face, turning his back on them, basically doing anything he could do to avaid them.

i was amazed how he seems to have "larger than life" superstar status in the locker room and building. both the player and coaches seem in awe. sure, he was sort of larger than life in pittsburgh, but ultimately he was just another of the many personalities.

here is a paraphrased exchange between him and a coach on the practice field-

Coach: See there, #18, aj green? we dont hit him.
JH: I hit whoever i want.
Coach: Yeah, but he is our star player. We cant have him getting hurt.
JH: I didnt say i was gonna hurt him, i said i would hit him.
Coach: But it is just practice, we need him good for the season.
JH: If he comes in my area I am gonna hit him or i am not doing my job. You understand?
Coach: Yes James.
JH: Im not gonna come out here and NOT do my job, you understand???
Coach: Yes James! please, just dont kill him... :sofunny:

the coach was dead serious and he backed down.

part of the hazing was some players told a rookie he had to walk up to james at he locker, say that he wanted to wear #92 for the season and snag it from him. :toofunny: the dude refused.

he looks good and healthy in the drills. it sucks he's not a steeler. i plan on watching him this year and hope he does well.

:toofunny:

As far as James' season.....

I want to see his ass bulldozed and road graded when he steps on the field as a foe.

It's time. :helmet:

ebsteelers
08-09-2013, 10:01 AM
When you do this you have a lot of goodwill in the bank with Steelers fans

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXqwocr8Izk

i dont have youtube at work, but I already know what it is. haha.. touche my friend.

same cold be said for holmes as well..

special place in steelers history

CantStop85
08-09-2013, 10:23 AM
Harrison looked pretty solid last night. Played a lot of inside linebacker and did a good job run-stopping. Hopefully he can stay healthy.

vasteeler
08-09-2013, 11:09 AM
Harrison looked pretty solid last night. Played a lot of inside linebacker and did a good job run-stopping. Hopefully he can stay healthy.

your avatar makes me want to puke!!:mad::mad:

Lady Steel
08-09-2013, 12:13 PM

I know, right? :laughing:

pczach
08-09-2013, 03:40 PM

Is the CantStop85 an Ocho Cinco reference? :rofl:

Buddha Bus
08-09-2013, 05:15 PM

Should just change it to CantFind85.

43Hitman
08-09-2013, 08:52 PM
85 can't stop himself... from being a woman beating asshole. :chuckle:

pczach
08-10-2013, 06:37 AM
I know that he doesn't want to lose all the credibility he has built up with his Bungle friends, but he's got to change his name. That's too embarrassing even for a Bungles fan......or not.

:rofl:

CantStop85
08-10-2013, 03:30 PM

Relax, guys. It's a Tyler Eifert reference.

http://media2.wcpo.com//photo/2013/04/26/Tyler_Eifert_Press_Conference_524340000_2013042616 5059_320_240.JPG

43Hitman
08-11-2013, 04:29 PM
Relax, guys. It's a Tyler Eifert reference.

http://media2.wcpo.com//photo/2013/04/26/Tyler_Eifert_Press_Conference_524340000_2013042616 5059_320_240.JPG

since 2005? :rofl:

Stu Pidasso
08-11-2013, 05:20 PM
:toofunny:

As far as James' season.....

I want to see his ass bulldozed and road graded when he steps on the field as a foe.

It's time. :helmet:

Here's a question: WHO is gonna do it? Mike Adams?

CantStop85
08-11-2013, 08:56 PM
since 2005? :rofl:

11,000+ career receiving yards, led the AFC in receiving for 4 straight years...I think he at least warranted a message board username. Regardless of the idiotic stuff he's done off-the-field since then.

tony hipchest
08-21-2013, 10:10 AM
i dont care if it is the bungles... the show is damn good.

the rookie talent show in episode 3 was hilarious. it would be cool to see that in all 32 teams locker rooms even if james harrison asserts us mere mortals havent earned the right to be there..

marvin lewis is a pretty funny guy. as much of a loser his teams have been its pretty easy to see why he is the 2nd longest tenured coach in the nfl.

with the media firestorm that surrounded vontaze burfict last season it is pretty interesting to see him work in the pre-season, still trying to earn his coaches trust.

mike zimmer and hugh jackson are both entertaining personalities.

mike brown is certainly the boss as he calls for players to be cut. it was cool to see the show humanize aaron maybin.

james harrison still steals the show, though. the team has already got their moneys worth out of him as he brings leadership and accountability. those who follow him through social media are familiar with his accupuncture treatments and the $600,000 / year he spends on staying in shape, but its almost shocking to actually see it. he basically takes more needles than anyone else in the NFL. who needs HGH or roids?

harrison'samonster
08-21-2013, 10:12 AM
I've always liked Marvin Lewis, he's kind of like the way Jeff Fisher use to be, and it's nice to have a rival you can respect.

Fire Haley
08-21-2013, 10:53 AM
i dont care if it is the bungles... the show is damn good.

the rookie talent show in episode 3 was hilarious. it would be cool to see that in all 32 teams locker rooms even if james harrison asserts us mere mortals havent earned the right to be there..

james harrison still steals the show, though. the team has already got their moneys worth out of him

I agree - that rookie talent show was da bomb! - holy shit that was funny!

and yes, Harrison has turned into the star of the show - 300 needles acupuncture story was wild - Farrior got them all started?

in the weight room at 6:15 a.m. - just doing his job - awewsome shit

too bad the hoards of stupid blind homers around here will never see it and just keep shooting off their mouths how he's lost a step...no, nevermind - they don't deserve to see it

tony hipchest
08-21-2013, 11:31 AM
i never realized how far those accupuncture needles go in... she was going an inch deep! his muscles were so dense they were bending in half. NO THANKS!

i thought it was pretty sick and twisted that against the trainers advice, he wanted 300 needles just to break curtis martin's "record" of 234.

coach lewis almost had to laugh at the kid who punched a teammate in the helmet and broke his hand. wouldnt be suprised to see him get cut.

Fire Haley
08-21-2013, 11:36 AM
i never realized how far those accupuncture needles go in... she was going an inch deep! his muscles were so dense they were bending in half. NO THANKS!

she was jamming them in pretty deep alright - twice a week? he's been doing this twice a week since 2007?

who knew?

and, well, Aaron Maybin is free now - he can paint too

I like the inside the decision room conversations on who to cut

tony hipchest
08-21-2013, 11:45 AM
James Harrison doesn't hate everyone

Episodes one and two of Hard Knocks have already made it clear that Bengals linebacker James Harrison hates the media, hates the Hard Knocks camera crew, hates not being able to tackle A.J. Green in practice and generally just has a hatred for anything that doesn't involve smashing into someone on a football field.

So it should come as no surprise to anyone that only thing Harrison doesn't hate is having needles stuck into his body. Lots of them. Like 300 of them. Seriously, Harrison's only friend might be his acupuncturist.

If stabbing yourself with a needle 300 times seems excessive, it is, even in the world of acupuncture. Harrison's acupuncturist explained during the show that the most needles she had ever put into anyone before Harrison was 232. Harrison asked for 300. If you ever see Harrison in a dark alley, just run.

:chuckle: http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/23243160/bengals-hard-knocks-2013-episode-three-recap

nfl.com actually put up his entire segment for those who dont have HBO-

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-preseason/0ap2000000232275/Hard-Knocks-James-Harrison-too-strong-for-acupuncture

Fire Haley
08-21-2013, 02:06 PM
should be lots of action next week after their Cowboys game - cut-down time

tony hipchest
08-21-2013, 11:08 PM
I'm watching the replay. I got to see those rookies clown and Taylor Mays and AJ Green again

White_Steel_Wolfe
08-22-2013, 01:08 AM
james harrison still steals the show, though. the team has already got their moneys worth out of him as he brings leadership and accountability. those who follow him through social media are familiar with his accupuncture treatments and the $600,000 / year he spends on staying in shape, but its almost shocking to actually see it. he basically takes more needles than anyone else in the NFL. who needs HGH or roids?

Pseudo science:blah::blah:

cowherpower
08-26-2013, 06:21 PM
I'm watching the replay. I got to see those rookies clown and Taylor Mays and AJ Green again

that Mays routine was hilarious!!

Fire Haley
08-30-2013, 06:56 AM
'Hard Knocks' recap: Never arm wrestle James Harrison

Hard truth: James Harrison is not a man to be trifled with. And he's certainly not a man you should challenge to a feat of strength that doubles as a test of masculinity. Especially if it's in front of "Hard Knocks" cameras.

The result was obvious. I clocked Harrison crashing Campbell's hand to the table in 1.7 seconds.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000235011/article/hard-knocks-recap-never-arm-wrestle-james-harrison

GodfatherofSoul
08-30-2013, 11:11 AM
'Hard Knocks' recap: Never arm wrestle James Harrison

Hard truth: James Harrison is not a man to be trifled with. And he's certainly not a man you should challenge to a feat of strength that doubles as a test of masculinity. Especially if it's in front of "Hard Knocks" cameras.

The result was obvious. I clocked Harrison crashing Campbell's hand to the table in 1.7 seconds.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000235011/article/hard-knocks-recap-never-arm-wrestle-james-harrison

DAMN! Don't F with the Debo!

JonM229
08-30-2013, 11:26 AM
Is there any photographic evidence that James Harrison has ever smiled?

Buddha Bus
08-30-2013, 11:38 AM
Is there any photographic evidence that James Harrison has ever smiled?

http://playerperspective.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/jamesharrison.jpg

http://c10566323.r23.cf2.rackcdn.com/03-29-14_james-harrison-and-james-farrior_420.jpg

http://sfj70.typepad.com/.a/6a00d834515ddf69e201156fadb79e970c-500wi

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/000/693/805/108752743_display_image.jpg?1296788322

http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2012/0616/play_e_harrison_gb1_576.jpg

Fire Haley
08-30-2013, 11:48 AM
DAMN! Don't F with the Debo!

dude - did you watch the video of the event in the link I gave?

it was hilarious!!!

I wonder if that dude got cut

JonM229
08-30-2013, 12:11 PM
http://playerperspective.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/jamesharrison.jpg

http://c10566323.r23.cf2.rackcdn.com/03-29-14_james-harrison-and-james-farrior_420.jpg

http://sfj70.typepad.com/.a/6a00d834515ddf69e201156fadb79e970c-500wi

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/000/693/805/108752743_display_image.jpg?1296788322

http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2012/0616/play_e_harrison_gb1_576.jpg

Looks 'shopped

Fire Haley
08-30-2013, 01:43 PM
If you watch hard knocks you'd know he's smiling all the time in camp

GodfatherofSoul
08-30-2013, 01:50 PM

it was hilarious!!!

I wonder if that dude got cut

Oh yeah, I was expecting it to be JH against a small guy. He destroyed him and that guy's arms were HUGE.

tony hipchest
08-30-2013, 01:52 PM

it was hilarious!!!

I wonder if that dude got cuthe accepted that challenge in the blink of an eye and trashed the "champion".

its almost amazing how much respect he commands.

kinda sucks that was the only segment they had on him though. he's definitely worthy of his own reality show (which would be a complete 180 from the TO/chad johnson jackassery).

Fire Haley
08-30-2013, 02:41 PM
he accepted that challenge in the blink of an eye and trashed the "champion".

its almost amazing how much respect he commands.

kinda sucks that was the only segment they had on him though

there's only 1 more episode - right?

I imagine it will be all about the cuts

tony hipchest
08-30-2013, 02:44 PM
there's only 1 more episode - right?

I imagine it will be all about the cutsyeah, unfortunately i dont think he will be highlighted much in the final one.

Fire Haley
08-31-2013, 01:53 PM
I want that #99 guy if he gets cut - DE or DT I think - big white boy, I forget his name

tony hipchest
09-03-2013, 01:26 PM
i think he was their 2nd-3rd round pick. the estonian? slovakian? tons of upside.

i watched james in the 4th and final pre-season game and am convinced he will be highlighted in the final episode as the leader of their defense.

he was completely disruptive, destroying matt hasselbeck, the running backs, and colts offensive line.

strong as an ox and quick as a hiccup, they will show him to be in midseason MVP form.

Fire Haley
09-04-2013, 09:11 AM
like I told you, the last show was all about the cuts - though James did make the closing credits scene, clowning with the hard knocks camera crew

John Conner was the shocker getting cut - see? the FB position is dead

he outplayed his competition and even the coaches said he was the better FB, but he still got the shaft

tony hipchest
09-04-2013, 09:30 AM
i wanted # 80 to be our project FB/TE if cut. im sure the bungs knew both the steelers and ravens were doing some cheap and easy scouting of him.

rather boring and predictable ending. atleast HBO recognized who the star of the show was by closing out the series with james harrison being a badass.

aaron maybin like our very own baron batch is one hell of an artist and was more of the more compelling story lines. i guess taylor mays was a shoo in for a roster spot all along.

on to the games! i'll be watching plenty of harrison this season on the sunday ticket.