PDA

View Full Version : Tim Tebow Finally Realizes That Hes Actually Right-Handed

Fire Arians
08-12-2013, 07:07 PM
:chuckle:

"Wow, this is WAY easier," says QB after throwing 6 TDs in practice
By PFM Staff Updated: July 29, 2013

http://profootballmock.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/RIGHT-HANDED-TIM-TEBOW2-300x215.png

FOXBOROUGH, MA – Backup Patriots QB Tim Tebow was shocked today to discover that, contrary to what he’d believed for the first 26 years of his life, he is actually a right-handed passer, and immediately dazzled his coaches and teammates by going 26-28 for 379 yards and 6 TDs in practice after switching to his correctly dominant hand.

“Wow, this is WAY easier” said Tebow, after completing his final pass of the morning scrimmage, a perfectly thrown 30-yard dart that he zipped easily through triple coverage and into WR Danny Amendola’s hands. “I should’ve been doing this all along!”

“Well, that’s it for me. I’m expecting Tim to pass me on the depth chart within the next day or two,” admitted starter-for-now Tom Brady. “I mean, the guy was unstoppable out there. It didn’t matter if he was passing short, medium, long, inside, outside, whatever. Once he switched to that right hand, everything he threw was rocket fast, and laser accurate.”

Added Brady: “I’ve had a nice run with the Pats, but I think it’s safe to say the Tim Tebow era has officially begun.”

Tebow, meanwhile, was excited about the new range of possibilities open to him thanks to his self-discovery.

“For years now, I’ve been jealous of other QBs like Aaron Rodgers and Drew Brees, who make throwing a football look so easy. To me, it always felt like a really clumsy, awkward motion,” said the chipper QB. “But heck, now that I’m using Mr. Right Hand here, that ball just zips right out of there, like it’s the most natural thing in the world. Gosh, I can’t wait for the season to start. Look out, single-season passing records!”

http://profootballmock.com/tim-tebow-finally-realizes-that-hes-actually-right-handed/

Vis
08-12-2013, 07:20 PM
wait til he gets some alone time....

Buddha Bus
08-12-2013, 07:47 PM
wait til he gets some alone time....

You're never alone when Rosey Palmer and her 5 friends are DTF.:chuckle:

Galax Steeler
08-12-2013, 08:03 PM
You're never alone when Rosey Palmer and her 5 friends are DTF.:chuckle:

I bet he could play the slobby blues on the meat flute as well :toofunny:

Vis
08-12-2013, 08:10 PM
switching hands is like getting strange

Buddha Bus
08-13-2013, 04:34 AM
switching hands is like getting strange

Philanderer. :shake02:

Vis
08-13-2013, 04:45 AM
Philanderer. :shake02:

let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth.

Buddha Bus
08-13-2013, 05:07 AM
let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth.

And a liar too. :shake02:

steelax04
08-13-2013, 09:27 AM
Hey guys, only serious threads on a Steelers forum. This isn't Jon Stewart and the Daily Show. Angrychair might just have to whip you into shape.

teegre
08-14-2013, 12:05 AM
As a teen, I was a righty. Then came the interment, and I became a lefty.

We're talking about throwing a football, right?

ricardisimo
08-14-2013, 01:30 AM
Some of us need to use both hands... I can't grip the thing with just one. :noidea:

Fire Arians
08-14-2013, 12:47 PM
As a teen, I was a righty. Then came the interment, and I became a lefty.

ya i totally understand bro. btw i'm typing this with one hand if you know what i mean :wink02:

ebsteelers
08-14-2013, 02:17 PM
ya i totally understand bro. btw i'm typing this with one hand if you know what i mean :wink02:
http://sc.snackwarehouse.com/common/images/products/main/jack-links-original-beef-jerky.jpg

a little afternoon, beef jerky, jerky!!!

I like it

steelax04
08-14-2013, 03:59 PM
Some of us need to use both hands... I can't grip the thing with just one. :noidea:

You must have tiny hands...

http://offtherecordsports.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/Jimmy-Clausen1.jpg

Buddha Bus
08-14-2013, 04:50 PM
Nothing feels better than the release of a nice, tight spiral.

We still talkin' about footballs?

Fire Arians
08-14-2013, 05:03 PM

to steal a line from cheech & chong...

yeah, i got this new move where i grab it with both hands, then sorta bang it against my head

Atlanta Dan
08-17-2013, 10:31 AM
Throwing right handed might not be a bad idea for Tebow

Here are his stats for the Tampa Bay game last night

Tim Tebows numbers say it all: 1-for-7, -1 yards, 1 INT, 0.0 rating

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/08/17/tim-tebows-numbers-say-it-all-1-for-7-1-yards-1-int-0-0-rating/

So much for the superior intellect of Belichick being able to turn Tebow into a competent QB

Tebow lighting up the Steelers in the Denver playoff game gets only more inexplicable with the passage of time:banging:

tony hipchest
08-17-2013, 11:11 AM
The hand of God, Dan.

some need scientific proof that God exists. Others just accept it when they witness a miracle.

GMU Steeler
08-17-2013, 11:43 AM
Well there went the only thing I even kinda liked about him- as a lefty- I like to see lefty QBs succeed to some degree. Sucks he beat us but it happened and time to win number seven.

Blacksburg Zach
08-17-2013, 12:37 PM
Throwing right handed might not be a bad idea for Tebow

Here are his stats for the Tampa Bay game last night

Tim Tebow’s numbers say it all: 1-for-7, -1 yards, 1 INT, 0.0 rating

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/08/17/tim-tebows-numbers-say-it-all-1-for-7-1-yards-1-int-0-0-rating/

So much for the superior intellect of Belichick being able to turn Tebow into a competent QB

Tebow lighting up the Steelers in the Denver playoff game gets only more inexplicable with the passage of time:banging:

It's called a postseason fluke. Just like with Timmy Smith, Larry Brown, Dexter Jackson, Desmond Howard, and many other one-hit playoff wonders who accomplished nothing in their NFL careers before or since their improbable playoff performances.

teegre
08-17-2013, 08:48 PM
When I see a tight end, I toss it.

We're still talking about football, right?