PDA

View Full Version : What is the minimum teams can have at each position?

Parker39
08-29-2006, 04:44 PM
Like I think you need at lest 2 QBs, 4 WRs or something like that. Anyone know all the minimum for every position?

BlackNGold203
08-29-2006, 05:03 PM
Are you talking about fantasy football??

The NFL has a salary cap..and thats it...if a team wants 5 QB's and 1 RB...LMAO...thats their call.....:cool: :cool:

Parker39
08-29-2006, 05:06 PM

The NFL has a salary cap..and thats it...if a team wants 5 QB's and 1 RB...LMAO...thats their call.....:cool: :cool:
No, I'm not referring to fantasy, and yeah, but they can't have just 1 QB, they are required to have at least 2 active QBs, right? Things like that.

BlackNGold203
08-29-2006, 05:08 PM
No, I'm not referring to fantasy, and yeah, but they can't have just 1 QB, they are required to have at least 2 active QBs, right? Things like that.

Not that I'm aware of...I believe the only rules are a 53 man roster..under the salary cap...I do believe there is a cap "basement" that they cant drop under as well...

Haiku_Dirtt
08-29-2006, 05:13 PM

Maybe like Ben, Batch, Jacobs, Boyd, Ward and then Willie Parker. :rolleyes: Okay on second thought maybe not.