Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Locker Room (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Started my new job today! (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=1001)

RoethlisBURGHer 06-22-2005 01:46 PM

Started my new job today!

I started at Target today,and even though I had to be there at 4:00 AM I loved it!Everyone was really friendly,and it was actually fun.

Plus there are some pretty good looking chics plus one smokin hot one.However,I will not be hitting on any of them...I know I probally have no chance plus I am not very good at that stuff.If anyone wants me,they'll just have to come to me.

BB2W 06-22-2005 02:06 PM

Re: Started my new job today!

Quote:

I started at Target today,and even though I had to be there at 4:00 AM I loved it!Everyone was really friendly,and it was actually fun.
It always starts out like that......in a few weeks you will hate your job and your co-workers. :) JK, good luck BURGHer.

bengalsfan21 06-22-2005 04:34 PM

What?????? Man you have to hit on them, don't come right out with it just flirt around a little bit, make some jokes, tell them you like thier hair or some shit.....Man don't wait for them to say something from my experience most girls hate it when a guy doesn't do soemthing first. But some like the shy type.... Whatever it is just GET-R-DONE.
And saying you don't have a chance is ludacris, i'm not that good looking of a guy but I have dated some hot chicks. Do yourself a favor and make the work place more interesting. :D

RoethlisBURGHer 06-22-2005 04:39 PM

Thanks guys...I hope I don't end up hating this job like I have my last three.

And yes BF21 I am shy,very shy.

bengalsfan21 06-22-2005 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RoethlisBURGHer
Thanks guys...I hope I don't end up hating this job like I have my last three.

And yes BF21 I am shy,very shy.

Thats why you just joke around a little bit, I am sorta shy I think....But seriously listen to me you have nothing to lose just start talking to them and soon enough they will be inviting you to parties and to go hang out....BUT and I do mean BUT be careful you don't want them to just want to be your friend...And remember if your rejected by 10 girls but get 1 girls number you still succeeded.

bengalsfan21 06-22-2005 04:50 PM

One approach I like to use is complimenting them on thier ass, most women like to hear how nice of an ass they have. becareful with this to it could get you slapped and I don;t suggest you use it while at work bc of the whole sexual harrasment thing but...ehhhh just scratch that comment never use it. Eyes are a good thing to compliment them on try that. Eyes,hair,and face...never mention body until you get to know them better bc of the sexual harrassment stuff.

RoethlisBURGHer 06-22-2005 05:05 PM

LMAO BF21!There are a few nice asses at my work.

I'll stick with hair,face,and eyes.

bengalsfan21 06-22-2005 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RoethlisBURGHer
LMAO BF21!There are a few nice asses at my work.

I'll stick with hair,face,and eyes.

Make sure you know what color her eyes are before you say anything....I told a girl I loved her green eyes one time and they turned out to be brown.....which brings me to my next peice of advise. don't try to hit on a chick when your drunk unless you know she is plastered to. :D

BlitzburghRockCity 06-22-2005 06:11 PM

Not to dampen your enthusiasm at all... but I had so many jobs when I was younger, it wasnt even funny. I got bored w/ them or just didnt like them.. so dont get frustrated too much. It helps if you stick w/ them, even if it isnt the greatest. It looks better on ur resume in the future if u stay w/ your jobs and create a solid looking work history.

clevestinks 07-10-2005 07:10 AM

Roethlisberger, how is the new job going? Any pay increases or promotions yet. What part of clownstown do you live in? We are always hiring, and we have an East side location where I am at. And a West side location with about 400 employees, at the west side location we are adding on 250,000 sq. feet, so we will be hiring more people! Mostly warehouse/forklift operators.