Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Locker Room (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   The Walking Dead (Season 4) (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=100329)

Lady Steel 09-09-2013 09:13 PM

The Walking Dead (Season 4)

https://sphotos-a-lga.xx.fbcdn.net/h...81654430_n.jpg

Comic-Con Trailer: The Walking Dead (Season 4) SPOILERISH

GBMelBlount 09-09-2013 09:15 PM

Re: The Walking Dead (Season 4)

I started season 3 on netflix a few days ago and am going to watch episode 4 of season 3 before bed tonight.

Lady Steel 09-09-2013 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GBMelBlount (Post 1170549)
I started season 3 on netflix a few days ago and am going to watch episode 4 of season 3 before bed tonight.

It's addicting, huh?

You will be all caught up for the new season. :thumbsup:

GBMelBlount 09-09-2013 09:39 PM

Yep, it is.

I will probably watch one episode a day until I get caught up.

I also like True Blood and Vampire Diaries.

See a pattern? lol.

Lady Steel 09-09-2013 10:28 PM

You should also start watching the new season of American Horror Story. OMG, it's soooo good.

This season will be set in New Orleans and is entitled "Coven." It's gonna be good. You don't have to watch the previous seasons if you don't want to. Each new season is a new story.

Fire Haley 09-10-2013 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lady Steel (Post 1170600)
You should also start watching the new season of American Horror Story. OMG, it's soooo good. .

pimp that ride!

we need more than just the two of us in that thread, we need converts!

and don't forget about The Americans - maybe you can come up with a mega hotness thread for all 3 shows?

that should keep everybody guessing!

Da Pimp 09-10-2013 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lady Steel (Post 1170551)
It's addicting, huh?

You will be all caught up for the new season. :thumbsup:

Good show. Keeps you interested. I refused to watch season 1 and 2 even though wife was into it. I thought it was nothing more than a zombie show, which it is, but it is deeper than just that. I watched last season and mostly caught up with back episodes as well. Looking forward to it.

vasteeler 09-10-2013 04:24 PM

i loved the first two seasons. last season i didnt think was good at all. im really hoping that season 4 is more like the first two

Da Pimp 09-10-2013 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vasteeler (Post 1171175)
i loved the first two seasons. last season i didnt think was good at all. im really hoping that season 4 is more like the first two

I like the whole "governor" bit, how he presented like a straight shooting good guy and was nothing but. He was so good at twisting the truth, like most of today's politicians. The governor could sell the Syrian war strikes with ease. :hatsoff:

GBMelBlount 09-10-2013 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lady Steel (Post 1170600)
You should also start watching the new season of American Horror Story. OMG, it's soooo good.

This season will be set in New Orleans and is entitled "Coven." It's gonna be good. You don't have to watch the previous seasons if you don't want to. Each new season is a new story.

LOL.

We are quite the demented group.

I started watching that and think I got to the end of the first season.

What season is that on?