Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Introductions (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Canadian Newbie (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=100522)

pittsburghmauler 09-18-2013 01:16 PM

Canadian Newbie

Hey guys! I have no official connection to Pittsburgh as Im born and raised in the montreal area north of the border. But Ive been a die hard Steeler fan my entire life.

My Steelers are more important than hockey to me and I have difficulty sleeping when they lose :mad:

The 2 recent Superbowl wins were great but that loss to green bay is still tough to digest...

:drink:

harrison'samonster 09-18-2013 01:49 PM

Re: Canadian Newbie

Welcome to the board!

pittsburghmauler 09-18-2013 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by harrison'samonster (Post 1177780)
Welcome to the board!

Thanks for the welcome! Mirin your username btw. Ill always be a big fan of Harrison.

harrison'samonster 09-18-2013 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pittsburghmauler (Post 1177899)
Thanks for the welcome! Mirin your username btw. Ill always be a big fan of Harrison.

thanks! he'll always be one my favorites, right up there with Bettis and Ward

stb_steeler 09-18-2013 09:45 PM

Welcome.........I always wondered do canadians get the games up there on regular cable? :wink02:

pittsburghmauler 09-19-2013 07:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stb_steeler (Post 1178053)
Welcome.........I always wondered do canadians get the games up there on regular cable? :wink02:

Thanks. lol yes we do. Any basic Canadian cable package includes the big US networks, CBS, FOX, NBC...etc. And if you take a sports package, the Canadian sports stations play ESPN and NFL network games. So we get good NFL coverage up here.

Only thing is CBS and FOX considers us patriot/bills/jets/giants territory....But I took a special NFL package where I get all the games at the same time so I can watch any game I choose on sunday.

LondonON519 04-11-2014 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pittsburghmauler (Post 1178346)
Thanks. lol yes we do. Any basic Canadian cable package includes the big US networks, CBS, FOX, NBC...etc. And if you take a sports package, the Canadian sports stations play ESPN and NFL network games. So we get good NFL coverage up here.

Only thing is CBS and FOX considers us patriot/bills/jets/giants territory....But I took a special NFL package where I get all the games at the same time so I can watch any game I choose on sunday.

In South Western Ontario its mostly the same though we get 8-9 Steelers games through CBS. I also have the Sports package so I get every NFL,NHL,NBA,MLB, and a lot of collage games.

Steelstoned1972 04-11-2014 04:00 PM

Welcome Mauler !

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Buddha Bus 04-11-2014 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LondonON519 (Post 1291146)
In South Western Ontario its mostly the same though we get 8-9 Steelers games through CBS. I also have the Sports package so I get every NFL,NHL,NBA,MLB, and a lot of collage games.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steelstoned1972 (Post 1291245)
Welcome Mauler !

Only 7 months late. :thumbsup:

Steelstoned1972 04-11-2014 04:08 PM

I just seen the post pop up on tapatalk lol.

Better late than never ! :-)