Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Is it too early.... (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=10079)

ARKIESTEEL 09-01-2006 11:57 AM

Is it too early....

To start talking about the game next Thursday?

I predict Big Dan Scores in the third from 1 and 1/2 out :bouncy: :sofunny: :busted:

floodcitygirl 09-01-2006 11:59 AM

Re: Is it too early....

Quote:

Originally Posted by ARKIESTEEL (Post 143513)

I predict Big Dan Scores in the third from 1 and 1/2 out :bouncy: :sofunny: :busted:

I hope it happens just that way for you and the Mrs, Arkie! Bring back some pics to show us. :cool:

lamberts-lost-tooth 09-01-2006 12:07 PM

Quote:

Yes!!! its too early..but only because I am insanely jeolous that you will be there and not me....(remember to take the sign with my name on it!!!)

HometownGal 09-01-2006 12:24 PM

Quote:

Arkie, my sweet - it's NEVER too early to talk about an upcoming Steelers game, especially the game that is going to be one step closer to our re-peeeeeet! :bouncy: Steelers D scores one coming back in this one -

Steelers 24
Fins 13

ARKIESTEEL 09-01-2006 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HometownGal (Post 143526)
Arkie, my sweet - it's NEVER too early to talk about an upcoming Steelers game, especially the game that is going to be one step closer to our re-peeeeeet! :bouncy: Steelers D scores one coming back in this one -

Steelers 24
Fins 13

Ok if the D scores and Dan scores that only leaves 10 I say Willie breaks one so that leaves 3 for Jeff well there you have it folks all figured out no need to go to the game just give me your tickets and all your beer :sofunny:

HometownGal 09-01-2006 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ARKIESTEEL (Post 143528)
need to go to the game just give me your beer :sofunny:

I shall not part with my beer - nevahhhh! :shake01:

stlrtruck 09-01-2006 12:36 PM

Arkie - I hate to disagree with you but I think Dan scores in the second, after a interception by the Tazmanian devil takes it down to the 3 1/2. I think it'll be a fake pitch to Parker on the outside, and then an inside handoff to the diesel!

Lyn 09-01-2006 01:12 PM

Who is carrying it? If it is ESPN's 3 critics then I am going to have to find new audio.

That is my main concern today:)

ARKIESTEEL 09-01-2006 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stlrtruck (Post 143534)
Arkie - I hate to disagree with you but I think Dan scores in the second, after a interception by the Tazmanian devil takes it down to the 3 1/2. I think it'll be a fake pitch to Parker on the outside, and then an inside handoff to the diesel!

There is always someone somewhere that wants to argue:rolleyes:

Anyway you heard it here first Dan scores this game

I am going to start the Dan chant in the stands like in the last of Rudy:bouncy:

Lyn 09-01-2006 01:24 PM

LOL reminds of when we beat the Pathetic Pats on Hallloween. Our whole section stood up and was chanting, Who's your daddy?" Dang that was a fun game!

have a ball Arkie, I am so happy for you and Nancy!