Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Locker Room (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Sons of Anarchy (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=101288)

IowaSteeler927 11-06-2013 04:19 AM

Sons of Anarchy
 
Anyone else on here watch Sons of Anarchy on FX? I'm pretty well addicted. Haven't yet seen yesterday's episode but I've got it DVR'd and I'm excited to see what happened. I just love this show because it's not politically correct, not in the least, and the producers take risks. They push the envelope as far as they can. All of the backstabbing and everything that goes on makes this must watch TV.

I strongly encourage anyone who hasn't seen this show to start watching it. It's currently on Season 6 which is on every Tuesday evening at 9pm (Central). Seasons 1-5 are on Netflix though so for those who need to play catch up that's the easiest and cheapest way to see most of the series in it's entirety.

I'd be interested to see if anyone else watches it. I'd like to get some good discussion going on.

Buddha Bus 11-06-2013 04:31 AM

Re: Sons of Anarchy
 
Greatest... show... ever. I haven't watched the latest episode yet either, but I DVR as well (hate commercials).

IowaSteeler927 11-06-2013 04:56 AM

Re: Sons of Anarchy
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Buddha Bus (Post 1208390)
Greatest... show... ever. I haven't watched the latest episode yet either, but I DVR as well (hate commercials).

Yeah much more enjoyable without the commercials. Though half the time I forget to fast forward though them... :doh:

It is pretty awesome. FX just seems to be able to crank out awesome TV shows. I'm also a big fan of The Shield, and American Horror Story.

I will say this season is getting crazier and crazier. **Spoiler Alert** Looks like Gemma is going to step it up to the next level. Unser should have never told her what Tara did. Even after he gave Gemma that sappy speech about taking the high road, it's GEMMA. I highly doubt she's going to let Tara's attempt to frame her go unanswered. Gemma is a control freak that'll do anything to keep her family and SAMCRO intact.

I'm also interested to see what else goes on with the heat having been placed on SAMCRO and the Byz Lats for the school shootings since that DA let the media get involved. Nero is now free, so I think that shows that that DA is willing to go to any lengths to get the Sons versus letting Nero Padilla take the rap for them.

Can't wait to watch tonight's episode.

SteelCityMom 11-06-2013 08:41 AM

Re: Sons of Anarchy
 
Just about to sit down and watch the new episode myself...and I concur, it's one of the best shows on TV.

Buddha Bus 11-06-2013 02:20 PM

Re: Sons of Anarchy
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by IowaSteeler927 (Post 1208391)
It is pretty awesome. FX just seems to be able to crank out awesome TV shows. I'm also a big fan of The Shield, and American Horror Story.

Loved The Shield too. I couldn't get into American Horror Story. I tried watching the first season with my wife, but I lost interest quickly. Strange because I love the horror genre, but it just didn't pique my interest.

SteelCityMom 11-06-2013 04:34 PM

Re: Sons of Anarchy
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Buddha Bus (Post 1208657)
Loved The Shield too. I couldn't get into American Horror Story. I tried watching the first season with my wife, but I lost interest quickly. Strange because I love the horror genre, but it just didn't pique my interest.

Try Season 2, it's much creepier. Season 1 was good, but it did have quite the slow start to it.

Buddha Bus 11-06-2013 04:50 PM

Re: Sons of Anarchy
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SteelCityMom (Post 1208723)
Try Season 2, it's much creepier. Season 1 was good, but it did have quite the slow start to it.

Is it on Blu-Ray yet?

SteelCityMom 11-06-2013 06:19 PM

Re: Sons of Anarchy
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Buddha Bus (Post 1208737)
Is it on Blu-Ray yet?

Yeah, I believe so. It's on NetFlix streaming as well if you have that and just want to check it out.

Buddha Bus 11-06-2013 08:03 PM

Re: Sons of Anarchy
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SteelCityMom (Post 1208784)
Yeah, I believe so. It's on NetFlix streaming as well if you have that and just want to check it out.

I have Pony Express Netflix, but not streaming. I might just look into it, but I think the wife already watched that season. :doh:

SteelCityMom 11-06-2013 08:15 PM

Re: Sons of Anarchy
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Buddha Bus (Post 1208812)
I have Pony Express Netflix, but not streaming. I might just look into it, but I think the wife already watched that season. :doh:

I'm sure they have the discs too.

But I found a site that streams it (checked it out first and it's clean, the vids play, and the quality is fine) if you want to check out an episode or two.

http://www.thedarewall.com/tv/americ...story/season/2


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:13 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Navbar with Avatar by Motorradforum