Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   2013 Playoffs? (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=101427)

pitt0wns 11-17-2013 06:31 PM

2013 Playoffs?
 
Win out and we're in!

pete74 11-17-2013 06:56 PM

Re: 2013 Playoffs?
 
Ten minutes ago everyone wanted to trade Ben and fire the entire coaching staff. One win later were back to normal. Lol

steelfury02 11-17-2013 06:58 PM

Re: 2013 Playoffs?
 
just loot at Bell's tweets. that's the attitude they must take or they're done

enjoy it tonight and get the hell back to work

I'd love to be a fly on the wall when they put on the tape - its really great that they've won while still having a ton to work on - that 2nd quarter should keep things in perspective for them

harrison'samonster 11-17-2013 06:58 PM

Re: 2013 Playoffs?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by pete74 (Post 1214326)
Ten minutes ago everyone wanted to trade Ben and fire the entire coaching staff. One win later were back to normal. Lol

correction: One Hell of a win later!

harrison'samonster 11-17-2013 07:00 PM

Re: 2013 Playoffs?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by steelfury02 (Post 1214329)
that 2nd quarter should keep things in perspective for them

Great point. We've got a lot of young guys who are have learned how to win a big game and earn that win through struggles.

Worilds, Heyward, Jones, Bell, and Wheaton, and our young O-Line all got a good glimpse of what the NFL is about today.

steelerchad 11-17-2013 07:08 PM

Re: 2013 Playoffs?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by pitt0wns (Post 1214304)
Win out and we're in!

Hell, they could actually afford to lose one to either GB or Cincy and get in. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised to see them get in at 8-8 if the 2 losses are to GB and Cincy.
The only 2 teams at 5-5 for the 6 seed are the Jets and Dolphins. One we've beaten and the other we play in a couple of weeks.

Neil-Still-Rules-14 11-17-2013 07:29 PM

Re: 2013 Playoffs?
 
They definitely have a chance to go 4-2 or 5-1 if they play as well as they did today.

harrison'samonster 11-17-2013 07:33 PM

Re: 2013 Playoffs?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Neil-Still-Rules-14 (Post 1214362)
They definitely have a chance to go 4-2 or 5-1 if they play as well as they did today.

true, but if they continue to play as well as they did today, they could also go 6-0.

teegre 11-17-2013 07:37 PM

Re: 2013 Playoffs?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by steelfury02 (Post 1214329)
just loot at Bell's tweets. that's the attitude they must take or they're done

enjoy it tonight and get the hell back to work

I'd love to be a fly on the wall when they put on the tape - its really great that they've won while still having a ton to work on - that 2nd quarter should keep things in perspective for them

Exactly.

As bad as the second quarter was, the silver lining is that they won't get cocky.

NSMaster56 11-17-2013 07:47 PM

Re: 2013 Playoffs?
 
Double dosed challenge the next two weeks.

Not only divisional opponents, but on the road.

Thus far 'Burgh has been 1-4 on the road with an unfriendly point split (21-27). The monkey on their back has been first half scoring; they've been nearly doubled up at 42-81 (including 10-41 in the first quarter).

Standing at 6-6 after a Thanksgiving night win would position the Steelers quite nicely for a four-game finale (three at home).

It's going to be tough, but just win, baby!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:51 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Navbar with Avatar by Motorradforum