Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   NFL Football (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Greenbay (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=101565)

White_Steel_Wolfe 11-28-2013 02:34 PM

Greenbay

Has a total of 42 yards on offense. Rodgers alone wont save them. Say what you want about the 10 - 17 score because Detroit is dominating and looks like they will be going up another TD.

42 yards vs 383 yards

harrison'samonster 11-28-2013 02:37 PM

Re: Greenbay

I haven't seen much of the game since it was 10-3 GB. It looked like GB's defense was going to keep it close. Hard to say what Rodgers' return will do for the team but I would expect it might be too late.

White_Steel_Wolfe 11-28-2013 02:40 PM

24 - 10 now, Detroit is rolling

White_Steel_Wolfe 11-28-2013 03:11 PM

26 - 10, even with 4 turnovers by Detroit.
LOL

Greenbay hasn't even hit 100 yards. 57 total yards vs Detroits 487 and they're about to score another td making the game 33 - 10

zcoop 11-28-2013 03:27 PM

The Packers are getting what they asked for. They should have kept Vince Young after the showing he had in the preseason. He is not the second coming but he would have faired better than Flynn has today.

White_Steel_Wolfe 11-28-2013 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zcoop (Post 1220676)
The Packers are getting what they asked for. They should have kept Vince Young after the showing he had in the preseason. He is not the second coming but he would have faired better than Flynn has today.

40 - 10

Greenbay is not a contender even with Rodgers. That team is putrid right now.

zcoop 11-28-2013 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by White_Steel_Wolfe (Post 1220677)
40 - 10

Greenbay is not a contender even with Rodgers. That team is putrid right now.

They would play a hell of a lot better with some decent play at the QB position. I heard that (non contender) line coming from Troy Aikman earlier. Green Bay was playing pretty well before Rodgers went out, so I am not buying that.

Funny how Troy trashes some QBs, while he makes excuses for others. Flynn is not a very good NFL QB.

harrison'samonster 11-28-2013 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zcoop (Post 1220676)

oh yeah, if you're team is built around the QB it would pay to have a good veteran backup for a situation just like this. Might cost them their season.

zcoop 11-28-2013 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by harrison'samonster (Post 1220680)
oh yeah, if you're team is built around the QB it would pay to have a good veteran backup for a situation just like this. Might cost them their season.

Yep and the players know it.

White_Steel_Wolfe 11-28-2013 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zcoop (Post 1220678)
They would play a hell of a lot better with some decent play at the QB position. I heard that (non contender) line coming from Troy Aikman earlier. Green Bay was pretty playing well before Rodgers went out, so I am not buying that.

Funny how Troy trashes some QBs, while he makes excuses for others. Flynn is not a very good NFL QB.

Troy does do that:sofunny: Either way I've seen plenty of teams do just fine with a backup QB after a starter is lost or injured. Greenbay has got to be one of worst teams without their starting QB.

I think it would be stupid for Greenbay to play Rodgers after today. I personally don't think they will.