Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Introductions (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   hello everyone (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=1020)

steelparrot 06-26-2005 10:11 PM

hello everyone

Joined today and am really looking forward to it. This place will be good for me to keep me occoupied during the off-season. Glad to see there isent a lot of negative talk around these boards. Some boards ive been on, all they do is kill the team they love. Anyways im excited about being here, and cant wait for the upcoming season :cool:

BlitzburghRockCity 06-26-2005 10:32 PM

Re: hello everyone

Nah,we're all about being Never say die fans here. The Steelers rule the planet in our book no matter what. WElcome to SF.. but should u get in the mood for alittle trash talking on the enemy, be sure to visit the Blast Furnace

Bengal Dave 06-26-2005 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steelparrot
Joined today and am really looking forward to it. This place will be good for me to keep me occoupied during the off-season. Glad to see there isent a lot of negative talk around these boards. Some boards ive been on, all they do is kill the team they love. Anyways im excited about being here, and cant wait for the upcoming season :cool:

Welcome to the site.

BB2W 06-26-2005 11:47 PM

Welcome, are you a Jimmy Buffett fan?

BB2W 06-26-2005 11:51 PM

I just got your PM.....obviously you are. I kinda like Buffett, and my father is one of his biggest fans. I am from Dayton, and Cincy is one of the largest homes of his fans. I have seen him in concert twice and it was fun! His concerts are crazy and his fans are great. I will make the sig soon. :cool:

BengalBrian 06-27-2005 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bengal Dave
Welcome to the site.

I refrained from welcoming him, but if you are going to, so am I...

Welcome bro :cheers:

BB2W 06-27-2005 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BengalBrian
I refrained from welcoming him, but if you are going to, so am I...

Welcome bro :cheers:

What do you mean? You guys are part of the site......you are officially Steelers fans. :cool: You can welcome whoever you like.....

BengalBrian 06-27-2005 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigBen2Ward
What do you mean? You guys are part of the site......you are officially Steelers fans. :cool: You can welcome whoever you like.....

Dont make me get midevil on yo ass! ;)

BB2W 06-27-2005 12:43 AM

You Bengals fans are crazy. :screwy:

bengalsfan21 06-27-2005 01:08 AM

Welcome to the site over ran with steelers fans....if you want to come to another site over ran with bengals fans come to cincybengals.com. :D