Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Introductions (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Steelers fan who never had stripes to lose (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=102155)

Branthrax 01-17-2014 09:21 PM

Steelers fan who never had stripes to lose

Hey guys(and gals), big time Steelers fan here. I came across this place after the urge to talk Steelers football has grown larger and larger and each year and here I am.

Very disappointed in the last year, but as Coach Tomlin said, we had 16 chances to state our case and didn't state a strong enough one. I was pumped about the Jarvis Jones pick last draft and am expecting big things from him this season. We ended the season strong as a team and hopefully with a great draft and some shrewd cap management we'll carry it over into 2014

Can't wait to talk Steelers football with you all!

:tt04::tt::tt02:

harrison'samonster 01-17-2014 10:03 PM

Re: Steelers fan who never had stripes to lose

welcome to the board!

SteelCityMom 01-19-2014 10:46 AM

Welcome to the board, glad to have you here! :drink:

Buddha Bus 01-19-2014 10:55 AM

Welcome to the board, Branthrax!

If your username is modeled after the band Anthrax, I like you already. :thumbsup:

harrison'samonster 01-19-2014 10:59 AM

or castle anthrax

Buddha Bus 01-19-2014 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by harrison'samonster (Post 1255638)
or castle anthrax

"Yes... it's not a very good name, is it? Oh, but we are nice, and we'll attend to your every need."

harrison'samonster 01-19-2014 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buddha Bus (Post 1255639)
"Yes... it's not a very good name, is it? Oh, but we are nice, and we'll attend to your every need."

Oh... I'm afraid our life must seem very dull and quiet compared to yours. We are but 8 score young blondes and brunettes... all between 16 and 19-and-a-half...cut off in this castle with no one to protect us! Oh... it is a lonely life. Bathing... dressing... undressing... knitting exciting underwear....

Buddha Bus 01-19-2014 11:19 AM

"We are just not used to handsome knights. Nay, nay, come, come, you may lie here. Oh, but you are wounded!"

harrison'samonster 01-19-2014 11:21 AM

Torment me no longer! I have seen the Grail!

Buddha Bus 01-19-2014 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by harrison'samonster (Post 1255645)
Torment me no longer! I have seen the Grail!

"Oh, wicked, bad, naughty Zoot! She has been setting alight to our beacon, which, I just remembered, is grail-shaped. It's not the first time we've had this problem."