Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   NFL Football (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Tom Brady = choker. Cant win the big game (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=102179)

tony hipchest 01-20-2014 12:30 PM

Tom Brady = choker. Cant win the big game
 
Peyton Manning will be mailing him the crown in 14 days.

Both Manning's and Joe freak in flacco own his ass in playoff games. He can only beat 1st or 2nd year qb's such as tebow, luck, Sanchez, Dalton, or any scrub the Texans roll out.

His regular season stats and high playoff seedings are padded by wins against 10+ years vs. Jets, bills, and dolphin qb's.

it doesnt matter if he has welker and moss or dobson and amendola.

You mad bro?

Buddha Bus 01-20-2014 12:33 PM

Re: Tom Brady = choker. Cant win the big game
 
It doesn't hurt when you have a library full of illegal tapes and the commissioner in your back pocket either.

Patriots*=:finger:

JonM229 01-20-2014 01:08 PM

Re: Tom Brady = choker. Cant win the big game
 
Let's not forget about the Tuck Rule as well as the Brady's Skirt rule.

http://www.quickmeme.com/img/c7/c7c7...ed674a7961.jpg

Now I know why none of his teammates will high five him.

GMU Steeler 01-20-2014 01:14 PM

Re: Tom Brady = choker. Cant win the big game
 
Game manager! He needs a running game and D to win! Haha I'm kind of kidding but Brady is overrated somewhat in my book. He can't play with D pressure and I do think he's benefited and also been weakened by soft schedules.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

SteelersCanada 01-20-2014 01:18 PM

Re: Tom Brady = choker. Cant win the big game
 
Best career post season winning percentage. Most post season wins for a player in NFL history. 3 Super Bowl titles.

No. He's not a choker - not even close. Peyton, on the other hand...

SteelersCanada 01-20-2014 01:27 PM

Re: Tom Brady = choker. Cant win the big game
 
Oh, and speaking of piss poor competition in the playoffs, Manning's only ring came against Rex Grossman in a game in which he almost single-handedly gave away to the Bears.

We just sound bitter with stuff like this.

GMU Steeler 01-20-2014 01:31 PM

Re: Tom Brady = choker. Cant win the big game
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SteelersCanada (Post 1256331)
Oh, and speaking of piss poor competition in the playoffs, Manning's only ring came against Rex Grossman in a game in which he almost single-handedly gave away to the Bears.

We just sound bitter with stuff like this.

A lot is in jest. Me? I'm sick of hearing how he's the greatest ever. He's a first ballot Hofer but at the sane time, I think his shortcomings are ignored plus I think many are glad to a Brady/Harbaugh free SB.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

fansince'76 01-20-2014 01:34 PM

Re: Tom Brady = choker. Cant win the big game
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SteelersCanada (Post 1256331)
We just sound bitter with stuff like this.

No more bitter than someone obviously butthurt over a pretty convincing defeat accusing a 5'8" WR that very recently came off a concussion of intentionally injuring someone with a cheap shot a day after the fact...

GodfatherofSoul 01-20-2014 02:20 PM

Re: Tom Brady = choker. Cant win the big game
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by tony hipchest (Post 1256315)
Peyton Manning will be mailing him the crown in 14 days.

Both Manning's and Joe freak in flacco own his ass in playoff games. He can only beat 1st or 2nd year qb's such as tebow, luck, Sanchez, Dalton, or any scrub the Texans roll out.

His regular season stats and high playoff seedings are padded by wins against 10+ years vs. Jets, bills, and dolphin qb's.

it doesnt matter if he has welker and moss or dobson and amendola.

You mad bro?

Ssssh! You're screwing up the ESPN talking points!

Stu Pidasso 01-20-2014 02:23 PM

Re: Tom Brady = choker. Cant win the big game
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SteelersCanada (Post 1256328)
Best career post season winning percentage. Most post season wins for a player in NFL history. 3 Super Bowl titles.

No. He's not a choker - not even close. Peyton, on the other hand...

2 of those rings's credit goes to vinitieri.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:07 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Navbar with Avatar by Motorradforum