Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Classifieds (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Need ideas for multi player signing. (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=102189)

Carolina Steelers 01-21-2014 05:08 PM

Need ideas for multi player signing.

Instead of using like 8 or 9 mini helmets or 1 full size I was looking for something different that all signatures would show up on thought about my metal sign below but not sure if I can squeeze 8 sigs on there. Any thoughts on what else I could use.

http://i1193.photobucket.com/albums/...psbbab8cec.jpg

harrison'samonster 01-21-2014 05:17 PM

Re: Need ideas for multi player signing.

it would be difficult to beat what you've already got! I think maybe a flag or banner or something maybe.

lambertlunaticfan 01-23-2014 12:56 PM

i think the autographs would look alright on that sign,i would have them sign in blue as it would stand out more...I always loved the multi signed full helmet,but its hard to display unless they all sign on the non logo side...who is doing a muti player signing?

Carolina Steelers 01-24-2014 07:31 PM

Hoping to attend 2014 steelers mens fantasy camp this yr got money saved up just waiting on registration to begin, there's usually like 8 former players 1 current and then the hosts. Wanted something different for them to sign. Blue marker is probably best choice should show up good on white metal any specific kind of marker you think or just a plain blue sharpie.

harrison'samonster 01-24-2014 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carolina Steelers (Post 1258890)
Hoping to attend 2014 steelers mens fantasy camp this yr got money saved up just waiting on registration to begin, there's usually like 8 former players 1 current and then the hosts. Wanted something different for them to sign. Blue marker is probably best choice should show up good on white metal any specific kind of marker you think or just a plain blue sharpie.

Let us know how it goes, and good luck!

Justin Otstott 02-28-2014 07:20 PM

Terrible Towel or an actual NFL sized football? Would be cheaper than buying helmets.

kent 03-13-2014 06:32 PM

They make the Terrible towel beach towels. You could fit a bunch of sigs on that and would be a cool display piece.

steeltheone 03-16-2014 06:11 PM

Quote:

I think that would look good.

lambertlunaticfan 03-24-2014 03:00 PM

Terrible towels are not the best signed items to get,as its tough to sign a towel.And all the autographs dont look as good on a towel
Quote:

Originally Posted by kent (Post 1277320)
They make the Terrible towel beach towels. You could fit a bunch of sigs on that and would be a cool display piece.

lambertlunaticfan 03-24-2014 03:02 PM

I always use just a plain blue sharpie and it always turns out great...And i think on your sign it will stand out awesome.I mean it depends on who is there,as some players have bigger autographs...Well hope it goes good,by the way,i still have alot of items left if you ever want to do another deal,let me know....
Quote: