Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Big Ben or Brady? (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=102191)

SteelCurtain5643 01-21-2014 07:10 PM

Big Ben or Brady?

I had an argument with a friend of mine that I work with today and he thinks I'm nuts because I think Ben is a better QB and would take him over Brady any day. Thats not even me being biased because Im a Steeler fan, I clearly think Ben is a much better QB. Let BB play in the AFC east every year against Buffalo, Miami and the Jets 6 times and see if he doesnt have the same or better numbers as Brady......what do you guys think, without being biased, would you take BB over Brady the Bitch?

teegre 01-21-2014 07:11 PM

Re: Big Ben or Brady?

I am totally, completely, & wholeheartedly biased when I say this: BIG BEN!!!

harrison'samonster 01-21-2014 07:12 PM

I would take Ben, but I might be being biased. Just being a fan of the Steelers and watching them play, and seeing the things that Ben does for the team, I don't think that there is another QB in the league that I would take over Ben.

BLACK_AND_YELLOW 01-21-2014 07:15 PM

I'll just say this, Brady wouldn't be Brady if he played behind the line Ben has played with...So I choose Ben because he's a better fit for the Steelers

But Brady is the 2nd/3rd greatest QB ever. I hate him but I wont deny it.

SteelCurtain5643 01-21-2014 07:15 PM

I'd probably take Peyton,Brees or Rodgers over Ben but thats about it. Def not Brady. The size of Ben, the fact he can take hits and it take a ton to actually put him on the ground, alone makes him a better asset than Brady

OX1947 01-21-2014 07:57 PM

If Big Ben had won SB XLV, i would have chosen Ben. But, Brady has to be the pick, regardless.

SH-Rock 01-21-2014 08:03 PM

It's an interesting argument, but I'd have to say Brady. Even though Ben played with a tattered line, Brady also played with no name receivers for a long time.

SteelersCanada 01-21-2014 08:08 PM

At this very second? Ben. He has more left in the tank. If we're talking a couple of years ago though, Brady.

emarines 01-21-2014 08:20 PM

Ben!

GodfatherofSoul 01-21-2014 08:28 PM

Behind our quality lines, Ben. But, honestly if Ben had Brady-quality lines he'd have Brady numbers.