Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Who will be amongst the Steelers WR Corps Next Season??? (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=102326)

Goldsteel86 02-04-2014 04:53 PM

Who will be amongst the Steelers WR Corps Next Season???

Now that the SB is over and we can finally focus on the important things like Steeler Football, who in your opinions will be amongst the Steelers WR corps on the active roster come September?

jigones 02-04-2014 05:08 PM

Re: Who will be amongst the Steelers WR Corps Next Season???

Brown, Wheaton, Cotchery, Brown, a draft pick.

Blacksburg Zach 02-04-2014 05:29 PM

I expect the Steelers to have Jerry Rice, Randy Moss, Calvin Johnson, and Lance Alworth as their receivers, all in their primes and signed for vet minimum, of course. :chuckle:

In all seriousness, I think their receiving corp will consist of Antonio Brown, Markus Wheaton, Jerricho Cotchery, a rookie, and Justin Brown/Derek Moye.

EbonySteel86 02-04-2014 07:44 PM

Brown, Wheaton, Cotchrey, Brown/Moye

harrison'samonster 02-04-2014 07:48 PM

I think people are hitting it pretty good. Cotchery will get some good looks from teams. 10 touchdowns will definitely draw their attention. Burress will probably be around in camp, and we'll see if either Justin Brown or Moye can stand out from the other.

If I had to guess now, I'd say: Brown, Wheaton, Cotchery, Brown/Moye

SteelersCanada 02-04-2014 10:47 PM

I'm pulling for my guy Justin Brown. I was utterly floored he wasn't on the team this past season and really, really hope he's going to be on it next season. After AB, I think JB may indeed have the highest potential of a receiver on this team. I could go into exactly why, but I have before.

C'mon, JB. I'm rootin' for ya big guy.

CNEW 02-04-2014 11:45 PM

There's no way we dont draft a receiver by the fourth round. It's the only position on offense that could use more talent. Add to the WR position and our offense is set.

steeltheone 02-05-2014 12:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteelersCanada (Post 1262730)
I'm pulling for my guy Justin Brown. I was utterly floored he wasn't on the team this past season and really, really hope he's going to be on it next season. After AB, I think JB may indeed have the highest potential of a receiver on this team. I could go into exactly why, but I have before.

C'mon, JB. I'm rootin' for ya big guy.

I like Brown too

IowaSteeler927 02-05-2014 01:31 AM

Brown, Cotchery, Wheaton, Moye/Brown, and Jerry Ricecake with our 1st Round Draft Pick.

SoCalFan 02-05-2014 02:07 AM

Limas Sweed?

Defense wins championships...