Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Antonio Brown on NFL Live on ESPN (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=102433)

pczach 02-17-2014 03:56 PM

Antonio Brown on NFL Live on ESPN

Antonio Brown is going to be on set on ESPN's NFL Live at 4 PM today.

Just a heads up.

Let's hear what he has to say.

pittpete 02-17-2014 03:59 PM

Re: Antonio Brown on NFL Live on ESPN

Thanks just turned it on:tt02:

pittpete 02-17-2014 04:02 PM

Dam i had it on NFL Network....Duhhhhh

Carolina Steelers 02-17-2014 04:06 PM

He was on all the espn family programs this morning and afternoon. I believe he did a great job with how he presented him self as well as steelers organization. Really a soft spoken guy especially when you compare him to Ryan Clark when he's on the network.

pczach 02-17-2014 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pittpete (Post 1267014)
Dam i had it on NFL Network....Duhhhhh

He hasn't appeared yet. You didn't miss anything.

pittpete 02-17-2014 04:13 PM

ahh good thanks bud

steelfury02 02-17-2014 04:13 PM

can't wait to listen to AB, but man, in the meantime, I am reminded why I no longer watch ESPN - it has gotten even worse than I have remembered it

pczach 02-17-2014 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steelfury02 (Post 1267028)
can't wait to listen to AB, but man, in the meantime, I am reminded why I no longer watch ESPN - it has gotten even worse than I have remembered it

ESPN and NFL Network are a necessary evil to me. When I don't have time to do everything online, I can gather a ton of information in a short period of time. That's especially true on the days leading up to the draft, listing all available FA, franchise tag designations, etc...

You're right though. They can be annoying at times, and many of these "expert" analysts don't know their asses from a hole in the ground. They just say anything sometimes, when I know I've done the research on a particular player and know what they're saying isn't correct. Pretty sad.

steelfury02 02-17-2014 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pczach (Post 1267033)
ESPN and NFL Network are a necessary evil to me. When I don't have time to do everything on line, I can gather a ton of information in a short period of time. That's especially true on the days leading up to the draft, listing all available FA, franchise tag designations, etc...

You're right though. They can be annoying at times, and many of these "expert" analysts don't know their asses from a hole in the ground. They just say anything sometimes, when I know I've done the research on a particular player and know what they're saying isn't correct. Pretty sad.

NFL Network > ESPN for me - although they still have some work to do on draft day

btw - I loved AB's response on "what he has to do to take it to the next level, become a superstar in the league"

his response was all you can ask for as a Steelers fan: "First of all, I have to help my team win . . ."

Great job AB:thumbsup:

pczach 02-17-2014 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steelfury02 (Post 1267043)
NFL Network > ESPN for me - although they still have some work to do on draft day

btw - I loved AB's response on "what he has to do to take it to the next level, become a superstar in the league"

his response was all you can ask for as a Steelers fan: "First of all, I have to help my team win . . ."

Great job AB:thumbsup:

I agree, that was awesome.

"If I don't help my team win, I'm not doing my job."

That's how you want your players to think and act! :applaudit: