Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Introductions (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   POW in Eagles Country (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=102543)

SteelerJT 03-01-2014 07:26 AM

POW in Eagles Country

Hi Everyone!

I'm a Steelers fan stuck on the unfortunate side of Pennsylvania. I'm sure you all know what it can be like to try and discuss football with someone who was poisoned by Andy Reid for years :puke:. I found the site looking for Steelers draft insight and discussion and I can't for the offseason to really get rolling!

Here's to some fun discussion and to Kevin Colbert and Omar Khan getting this year started off right :tt03:

Buddha Bus 03-01-2014 07:33 AM

Re: POW in Eagles Country

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteelerJT (Post 1271146)
Hi Everyone!

I'm a Steelers fan stuck on the unfortunate side of Pennsylvania. I'm sure you all know what it can be like to try and discuss football with someone who was poisoned by Andy Reid for years :puke:. I found the site looking for Steelers draft insight and discussion and I can't for the offseason to really get rolling!

Here's to some fun discussion and to Kevin Colbert and Omar Khan getting this year started off right :tt03:

You think you're in an unfortunate area of Pennsylvania? I live near the Maryland line an hour from Baltimore and am surrounded by Ratbird fans! :banging:

Welcome to the site, JT! Refugees are accepted. :chuckle:

Galax Steeler 03-01-2014 08:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteelerJT (Post 1271146)
Hi Everyone!

Welcome to the board hope you enjoy if you have any questions feel free to ask. :thumbsup:

MACH1 03-01-2014 12:58 PM

Welcome and enjoy!

SteelerJT 03-01-2014 03:36 PM

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! :drink:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buddha Bus (Post 1271149)
You think you're in an unfortunate area of Pennsylvania? I live near the Maryland line an hour from Baltimore and am surrounded by Ratbird fans! :banging:

Welcome to the site, JT! Refugees are accepted. :chuckle:

That's not the unfortunate side of Pennsylvania. That's hell on Earth.

Buddha Bus 03-01-2014 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteelerJT (Post 1271247)
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! :drink:

That's not the unfortunate side of Pennsylvania. That's hell on Earth.

Hell is like a Caribbean cruise compared to here during football season. :chuckle:

Justin Otstott 03-03-2014 05:57 AM

Welcome to Steelers Fever! Glad you we're smart enough to fan a winning team lol

SteelersCanada 03-04-2014 12:18 PM

Welcome to the board, buddy. :drink:

Hey, at least you're in the US. I'm in Commie Country up here, just ask @Buddha Bus.

Buddha Bus 03-04-2014 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteelersCanada (Post 1272271)
Welcome to the board, buddy. :drink:

Hey, at least you're in the US. I'm in Commie Country up here, just ask @Buddha Bus.

Comrade Canuck is right. Never trust anyone from a country with that much red in their flag. :chuckle:

http://www.fixcas.com/news/2009/redflag.gif

SteelerJT 03-04-2014 02:18 PM

^Blame Canada! They're not even a real country, anyway.