Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Blast Furnace (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Countdown... (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=10263)

Tankus_Maximus 09-06-2006 09:32 AM

Countdown...
 
One day to go til we begin the defense of our 5th World Championship (I just like seeing that in print), and I can barely contain my excitement.

To quote Bruce The Shark From Finding Nemo (I have 2 kids at home, ya watch alot of Disney flicks):

"I'M HAVING FISH TONIGHT!!" or tomorrow night, take yer pick.

Here's to another great season, another season of growth & health (hopefully) for Big Ben, a 1500 yard season for Willie, 1000 yds & 10 td for Hines, and ultimately the 6th ring!!

floodcitygirl 09-06-2006 09:41 AM

Re: Countdown...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tankus_Maximus (Post 145979)
To quote Bruce The Shark From Finding Nemo (I have 2 kids at home, ya watch alot of Disney flicks):

"I'M HAVING FISH TONIGHT!!" or tomorrow night, take yer pick.

Why am I not suprised out of all the characters, you'd be quoting Bruce???!!!! Perfect!!! I love it!!! :sofunny:

Tankus_Maximus 09-06-2006 09:49 AM

Re: Countdown...
 
In light of all the recent "squabblings" in here, I thought I'd keep it family-friendly here. Believe me, there's a buncha Scarface/Cape Fear quotes I could've used! lol

Don't even get me started on The Incredibles...

floodcitygirl 09-06-2006 10:05 AM

Re: Countdown...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tankus_Maximus (Post 145984)
In light of all the recent "squabblings" in here, I thought I'd keep it family-friendly here. Believe me, there's a buncha Scarface/Cape Fear quotes I could've used! lol

Don't even get me started on The Incredibles...

Yeah, yeah....you can talk... but I have a feeling that Bruce is probably the perfect character for you! (lol) And what a great quote! (Don't tell Tony I said this stuff though cause it is the BF...could get me in trouble!) :bouncy:

tony hipchest 09-06-2006 10:29 AM

Re: Countdown...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by floodcitygirl (Post 145990)
Yeah, yeah....you can talk... but I have a feeling that Bruce is probably the perfect character for you! (lol) And what a great quote! (Don't tell Tony I said this stuff though cause it is the BF...could get me in trouble!) :bouncy:

no, no, no, only rival fans cant smooch in the BF. us steelerfans can do whatever.

"hello bruce"

(after all we are talking about eating fish, or dolphin fin soup, or plankton, or whatever they are.)

Tankus_Maximus 09-06-2006 10:33 AM

Re: Countdown...
 
wait...dolphins are mammals...that would make us cannibals.

The Steeler Nation became the Cannibal Corpse?

Now I'm a damn shark...do I get the cool ass Jaws music too?

floodcitygirl 09-06-2006 10:38 AM

Re: Countdown...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by tony hipchest (Post 145995)
no, no, no, only rival fans cant smooch in the BF. us steelerfans can do whatever.

"hello bruce"

(after all we are talking about eating fish, or dolphin fin soup, or plankton, or whatever they are.)

Thanks for clearing that up for me Tony....I was worried! (lol) It was just such a great quote....I couldn't help myself! Wait a minute!!! Didn't I get in trouble for being too nice to a Steeler fan in here before????? You wouldn't be going soft on us now Tony, would ya???? :grin:

memphissteelergirl 09-06-2006 11:19 AM

Re: Countdown...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tankus_Maximus (Post 145997)
wait...dolphins are mammals...that would make us cannibals.

The Steeler Nation became the Cannibal Corpse?

Now I'm a damn shark...do I get the cool ass Jaws music too?

ahem...

daaaa-dum, daaaa-dum...

da-dum, da-dum, da-dum, da-dum, da-dum, da-dum, da-dum.....:chuckle: :chuckle:

Tankus_Maximus 09-07-2006 03:47 PM

Re: Countdown...
 
Got the game-time jitters.

PisnNapalm 09-07-2006 04:08 PM

Re: Countdown...
 
AHHHH!!! I forgot that tonight is "Meet the teacher night" at our kids' elementary school!


SHAZBOT!!! I should be home in time for the start of the game. It's supposed to be over by 7:30, but each one I've been to prior to this has run late.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:13 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Navbar with Avatar by Motorradforum