Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Game Reporter (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Steelers vs. Dolphins Game Day Thread (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=10279)

SteelCityMan786 09-06-2006 06:29 PM

Steelers vs. Dolphins Game Day Thread

Talk about the Game here

:tt: HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO :tt:

shevdog 09-07-2006 12:41 AM

Re: Steelers vs. Dolphins Game Talk

I'm picking another close game. Steelers 17-13.

I'm wondering how our running game is going to be???

BlackNGold203 09-07-2006 06:57 AM

LOL...

I just need to get through this work day....it is gonna DRAG!!!

:cool: :cool:

Elvis 09-07-2006 07:26 AM

Talkin' about draggin.... I am out of work today because my wife is sick and I have to take care of the children... I love my children but my day is gonna be long here today.. hey.. maybe later I can get a couple hours of sleep so I can be revived tonight.. oh the game... Man.. I am so excited to see how we are gonna get things going... in my opinion we cannot be too worried about Batch starting.. we are still gonna play a tough game, running the ball more and hopefully more potently and play tough physical defense...Go BlackNGold......
God Bless
Elvis

crcsnail 09-07-2006 12:22 PM

wow they are showing the game live in the uk!!!!!thats gotta be a first.so i wont be chattin on here tonite except ,before the game and at half time .come on you STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JoeyPorter#55 09-07-2006 12:39 PM

I haven't been on here in a while but we're still the champions and P-town will send a message to the Fins: Steelers 27, Dolphins 7!!!!!

Blitzburgh in Da' House!!!!

SteelerFanInCA 09-07-2006 01:23 PM

Is it kickoff yet? Boy work is really dragging.

melroseplace 09-07-2006 01:27 PM

I got through my one class of the day so it's smooth sailing now! I'm so pumped, this will be the first home opener I've gone to! hopefully it'll have a good outcome :tt:

83-Steelers-43 09-07-2006 04:04 PM

Well folks. I'm heading down to the game. You all have a fun time, party safe and cheer loud. Defense is bringing the BOOM tonight. GAME DAY KARMA POINTS FOR EVERYBODY!!!

GO STEELERS!!!!

BIGBENFASTWILLIE 09-07-2006 04:20 PM

Have a good one at the game.....I will be watching from home..... I hope batch lites it up tonight.....I have faith in him....