Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Classifieds (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Authentiz jersey??? (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=10289)

nito3 09-06-2006 08:41 PM

Authentiz jersey???

i been looking at all the jerseys that say are authentic on ebay, has anyone bought these? and some are really shiny like the away jerseys are really shinny,and i have noticed the two are different ,where the nfl logo is on the front on the v-neck,one type the nfl logo is stiched flat and the other type the logo is not,like it forms a little v pocket. What is the way it should be????? thanks

43Hitman 09-06-2006 08:47 PM

Re: Authentiz jersey???

Authetic jersey's have stiched lettering for the name as well as the Steeler logo on the front. Also the NFL patch at the neck is also stiched.

Texasfan 09-06-2006 08:55 PM

There seems to be a flood of Authentic Jersey's on Ebay. I purchased a couple and they look like the real deal. I wore one to the mall and compared it to the originals and I could not tell the difference. I paid 60 bucks for it. Most of the ones on ebay are being shipped from Korea or China.

BlackNGold203 09-06-2006 08:57 PM

I bought 4...ben, Hines, Troy, and bussy.....

I love em!!!

:cool: :cool:

I-Want-Troy's-Hair 09-07-2006 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nito3 (Post 146222)
i been looking at all the jerseys that say are authentic on ebay, has anyone bought these? and some are really shiny like the away jerseys are really shinny,and i have noticed the two are different ,where the nfl logo is on the front on the v-neck,one type the nfl logo is stiched flat and the other type the logo is not,like it forms a little v pocket. What is the way it should be????? thanks

check this link from the steeler board...

http://www.steelersfever.com/forums/...ead.php?t=8486

STEELCRTN4EVER 09-07-2006 01:23 PM

I have bought a few recently from a guy in China and they are exactly like the ones I have paid dearly for, I don't know where they come from but they are good quality and I have less than 50.00 each in them including shipping.

Black@Gold Forever32 09-07-2006 01:38 PM

Hey I bought a Hines Ward and Ben Roethlisberger away jersey. I paid 100 bucks for both. If they not true authentic well they are close enough especially for the price.

BlackNGold203 09-07-2006 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Black and Gold Forever 32 (Post 146508)
Hey I bought a Hines Ward and Ben Roethlisberger away jersey. I paid 100 bucks for both. If they not true authentic well they are close enough especially for the price.

exactly....got mine for an average of $40 each..delivered..and I'll be damned if I can tell any difference

Black@Gold Forever32 09-07-2006 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackNGold203 (Post 146514)
exactly....got mine for an average of $40 each..delivered..and I'll be damned if I can tell any difference

My brother freaked out when he saw my Hines Ward jersey and made me get him a Joey Porter one. I couldn't believe how nice they are. Like I said who cares if they are not truely authentic. I work to hard for my money to shell out $300 for a jersey. So the jersey's one ebay is a good way to go for the working man.

ROETTI 09-20-2006 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nito3 (Post 146222)

Most of them are not purely authentic, but all the same they are very nice jersey's that you would pay anywhere from $100 to $150 for in stores.