Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Blast Furnace (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Farewell, adieu, despedida, addio (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=102952)

FordFairLane 04-09-2014 10:40 AM

Farewell, adieu, despedida, addio

Was an eye opening few weeks but I am happy to say the site I used to frequent is up and running again. I want to thank you all for making me aware of the darker side of steeler fan hood. The fat, unintelligent, moronic, and lets not forget nincompoops that make up this board.

Now please follow up with 20 pages of meme's to prove your IQ or lack thereof I should say!

teegre 04-09-2014 10:52 AM

Re: Farewell, adieu, despedida, addio

Please, someone ban him.

He doesn't like this site, then he shouldn't care.

His derision is inane. He started a thread, just to tell us how much this site sucks.... (as opposed to simply leaving).

@Bayz101
@MACH1
@Atlanta Dan

SteelCityMom 04-09-2014 10:55 AM

Done Teegre.

Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya!

GodfatherofSoul 04-09-2014 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FordFairLane (Post 1290069)
Was an eye opening few weeks but I am happy to say the site I used to frequent is up and running again. I want to thank you all for making me aware of the darker side of steeler fan hood. The fat, unintelligent, moronic, and lets not forget nincompoops that make up this board.

Now please follow up with 20 pages of meme's to prove your IQ or lack thereof I should say!

Ford Fairlane, huh? Here's to you...fill in the rest.

SteelersCanada 04-09-2014 10:57 AM

The last guy that started a thread saying he was leaving was Blaze, and apparently he's in a penitentiary somewhere. The attitude is very similar.

Atlanta Dan 04-09-2014 11:00 AM

Wonder what site he returned to?:noidea:

That must be a pleasant place to post

BLACK_AND_YELLOW 04-09-2014 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FordFairLane (Post 1290069)

:wave:

Eat shit

SteelCityMom 04-09-2014 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Atlanta Dan (Post 1290076)
Wonder what site he returned to?:noidea:

That must be a pleasant place to post

Steelers Nation is the site that is constantly having trouble with being available, so I assume it's that one. And they certainly have their fair share of mouth breathers.

steelfury02 04-09-2014 11:18 AM

I didn't even know there was a member of the prestigious Ford family here . . .GO BACK TO DETROIT YOU HOOLIGAN :sofunny:

Idioteque 04-09-2014 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteelCityMom (Post 1290079)
Steelers Nation is the site that is constantly having trouble with being available, so I assume it's that one. And they certainly have their fair share of mouth breathers.

Steeler Nation was the site I've gone to for 14 years. (It was also Fairlane's site, assuming it's the same guy.) I have mostly good to say about the site. The head admin is a hell of a guy; I've met him personally, as have many members. When the site goes down or needs work, he's on it. Good, good dude.

That said, the quality of posters there has shot through the floor. Some moderate, respectful posters have dropped off the rolls and now it's completely polarizing. Some are knowledgeable dudes who love debate. Some are ultra-blind cheerleaders who won't accept a criticism or question of the Steelers under any circumstances. (Well, only under their circumstances.) In fact, one of them has followed me HERE under a different name for the sole purpose of trailing me from thread to thread and trolling about Lawrence Timmons. Seriously.

I'll always love Steeler Nation, even if I don't like the direction some of the mouth-breathers have taken it in.