Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Locker Room (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Snowden confirms that Al Baghdadi was trained by MOSSAD (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=104045)

MasterOfPuppets 08-06-2014 03:10 AM

Snowden confirms that Al Baghdadi was trained by MOSSAD

silly muslims ....:chuckle:

Quote:

The former employee at the National Agency for American security, Edward Snowden, revealed that the British and American intelligence and the Mossad worked together to create the ex-EIIL or Islamic State Iraq and the Levant, according to Iranian news agency Farsnews.
Snowden said the intelligence services of three countries, namely the United States, Britain and the Zionist entity have worked together to create a terrorist organization that is able to attract ALL extremists of the world to a one place, using a strategy called “the hornet’s nest.”
The documents of the American National Security Agency refers to “the recent implementation of an old known as the” hornet’s nest “to protect the Zionist entity PLANbritannique, and creating a religion including Islamic slogans reject any religion or faith. ”
According to documents Snowden, “The only solution for the protection of the” Jewish State “is to create an enemy near its borders, BUT the draw against Islamic states who oppose his presence.”
Leaks revealed that “Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi took an intensive military training for a whole year in the hands of Mossad, besides COURSES theology and master the art of speech.
http://somdailynews.com/snowden-conf...ned-by-mossad/

SteelerEmpire 08-06-2014 03:22 AM

Re: Snowden confirms that Al Baghdadi was trained by MOSSAD

This is an 10K yr old tactic..... lol

MasterOfPuppets 08-06-2014 03:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteelerEmpire (Post 1344377)
This is an 10K yr old tactic..... lol

are you calling iranians liars ? :popcorn:

any idea what iran's beef is with israel ? i mean of all the muslim countries iran seems to hate israel the most. they are obsessed with the destruction of israel. probably even more so than palestinians ...:noidea:

SteelerEmpire 08-06-2014 03:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MasterOfPuppets (Post 1344426)

any idea what iran's beef is with israel ? i mean of all the muslim countries iran seems to hate israel the most. they are obsessed with the destruction of israel. probably even more so than palestinians ...:noidea:

I think they hate Sunni's more..... :chuckle:

JonM229 08-06-2014 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MasterOfPuppets (Post 1344426)

It'll be interesting to see how both Iran and Israel deal with the increasing gains made by ISIS. Common enemies make strange bedfellows.

Side-Story: The best man at my wedding converted to Islam so that he could marry his wife, who is from Saudi Arabia. Leading up to the wedding, he jokingly told her that he was going to convert to a Shia Muslim. Her response was that she'd rather he stayed Christian. Also, a common saying in Saudi Arabia basically translates to "Shia means shit"

Vis 08-06-2014 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JonM229 (Post 1344558)

Side-Story: The best man at my wedding converted to Islam so that he could marry his wife, who is from Saudi Arabia.

How soon after meeting her did he unquestioningly believe that the Koran is the perfect word of the creator of the universe?

JonM229 08-06-2014 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vis (Post 1344606)
How soon after meeting her did he unquestioningly believe that the Koran is the perfect word of the creator of the universe?

That part didn't happen. He was actually adopted and raised by a Pastor, but was pretty nonreligious since I've known him. He does pray now, but not five times per day. He also says that he doesn't keep halal except for no pork and booze. He's basically the Muslim equivalent of a Reform Jew.

MasterOfPuppets 08-06-2014 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JonM229 (Post 1344661)
That part didn't happen. He was actually adopted and raised by a Pastor, but was pretty nonreligious since I've known him. He does pray now, but not five times per day. He also says that he doesn't keep halal except for no pork and booze. He's basically the Muslim equivalent of a Reform Jew.

http://mybroadband.co.za/vb/attachme...7&d=1390886508

JonM229 08-06-2014 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MasterOfPuppets (Post 1344702)

He has told me that he misses bacon the most.

MasterOfPuppets 08-06-2014 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JonM229 (Post 1344725)
He has told me that he misses bacon the most.

let me get this straight. the guy was raised in a christain home by a christain church leader , but didn't buy into religion . then he converts to islam just so he can tap a piece of arab ass ? see this is why i can't take religions seriously. :chuckle: