Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Blast Furnace (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   In Honor of "The Wretched Mass" (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=1059)

LambertIsGod58 07-03-2005 09:24 AM

In Honor of "The Wretched Mass"

I was thinking about this and I think that from this point forward, we shall all use "k" wherever we Kan. What do you all think? Or, should we abort the "K" and never use it? Let me chnow what you all thinch....

BlitzburghRockCity 07-03-2005 11:43 AM

Re: In Honor of "The Wretched Mass"

He does seem to have a hangup w/ that letter doesnt he? :rolleyes: But oh wait, if we stop using it , he'll be the only one that will be able to understand our posts because he is so high and mighty!

SteelersFever 07-06-2005 11:44 AM

I think it's funny idea when replying to that guy. But, other than that, do we really want to lower the quality of our posts? :laughing:

LambertIsGod58 07-06-2005 11:45 AM

No, but sometimes the emotions take over....Sorry

LambertIsGod58 07-06-2005 11:46 AM

Don't blame me, I have Lambert's temperment....

BB2W 07-06-2005 02:10 PM

Quote:

4. I already own an Associates degree in Afrikan Amerikan history. Oh yeah, don't call me stupid because I used a "K" instead of a "C"...if you knew anything (which I'm guessing you don't) you would know that the "K" is symbolic. I will respect anyone who can tell me why the "K" is symbolic.
I didn't know what the "K" meant.....I thought he was a racist....like KKK. Thanks to Shannon from cincybengals.com, I now know. I guess I should study up on my black history.

Quote:

And just so that everyone knows... the "k" is symbolic in the Afrikan culture because the alphabets, which came out of ancient Alkebulan now known as Afrika, did not include a C.
If you are a man of your words Wretched, you must now respect Shannon. This is probabally gonna be harder than getting that degree for someone like you :stickout:

bengalsfan21 07-06-2005 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigBen2Ward
I didn't know what the "K" meant.....I thought he was a racist....like KKK. Thanks to Shannon from cincybengals.com, I now know. I guess I should study up on my black history.

If you are a man of your words Wretched, you must now respect Shannon. This is probabally gonna be harder than getting that degree for someone like you :stickout:

:funny: :toofunny:

SteelersFever 07-06-2005 02:50 PM

I thought the spelling of Afrika with a k is symbolic of the effort to decolonize the intellectual conception of Afrika and its people.

BlitzburghRockCity 07-06-2005 05:21 PM

now w/ his college degree, lets here how he disputes that...

BengalBrian 07-06-2005 08:17 PM

Shannon isnt here to debate with him.. :shrug: