Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Introductions (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   First time in Pittsburgh ! (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=1062)

mhenry07 07-04-2005 09:23 PM

First time in Pittsburgh !

Hi all,

As a long Canadian Fan of the Steelers, I decided to have my dream come true and to travel 1000 miles to Pittsburgh to see the Steelers next year.

I was suprized to see that it's always sold out and that the tickets cost an arm !

I shop on Internet for 2 tickets under 400$. I found tickets in the SEZ-115 section. It seems great but because I never went to this kind of huge stadium I would like to know if it's good tickets. If they are not too good what section would you recomand (under 400$) ?

P.S. By the way what's SEZ ?

Thanks for answering !

MHENRY07

bigbensgirl7 07-04-2005 11:11 PM

Re: First time in Pittsburgh !

Welcome to SF...have fun in Pittsburgh! What game are you going too?

Prosdo 07-05-2005 12:28 AM

Welcome to SF!!! Have a great time in Pittsburgh! It's a wonderful city.

BlitzburghRockCity 07-05-2005 12:33 AM

Tickets bought on line are always WAY overpriced. The ticket vendors only do it because they know us diehards will pay the cash to come see our team when after the all the tickets from the steelers front office have been sold out. stub hub has probably some of the best prices u can find for online tickets.

mhenry07 07-05-2005 05:48 PM

I will probably go to the game against the Jaguars...

By the way, this is the best steelers site I've seem so far !

Marco

BB2W 07-05-2005 06:48 PM

It is the only Steelers site! I used to post at alot of Steelers sites.....since I found this one, I rarely ever visit them now let alone post. :)

BlitzburghRockCity 07-05-2005 06:49 PM

Glad to have you on board... tell all your Steeler friends w/ computers to check us out, we're going places in a big way on this board!

clevestinks 07-06-2005 07:57 PM

Steelers fans in Canada, welcome! How do we rate up North? Do you have a large Steelers Fan base around your area?

mhenry07 07-06-2005 08:54 PM

There's some steelers fans out here but we're not a lot compare to the Packers and Pats fans...

BlitzburghRockCity 07-06-2005 10:09 PM

Yeah thats natural I guess being so close to the border and all... I feel for ya man but keep on sporting the black n gold