Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Announcements (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Steelers Fever Most Wanted (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=1096)

SteelersFever 07-08-2005 09:36 PM

Steelers Fever Most Wanted

Currently, we're looking for the following volunteer positions...

Columnists: Write objective based editorials on the Steelers.

Editors: Edit anothers work, leaving a well polished professional piece.

Photographers: Capture digital photographs from as many Steelers related events as you can.

If you're interested in any of the above positions, please send an e-mail to webmaster@steelersfever.com for more details.

BlitzburghRockCity 07-08-2005 09:50 PM

Re: Steelers Fever Most Wanted

What kinda of education/skills are you looking for, for the columnists and editors positions. Anything in particular, or just have them submit some of their work for your approval ?

clevestinks 07-09-2005 09:00 AM

I try and attend numerous Steelers events, so I would be interested sending some pics over to whomever wants to post them. I usually go to Steelers kids training camp, womens Steelers camp. the Steelers training camp, A few games a year, and the autograph sessions in Grove City. also I plan on doing the Mens Steelers camp next year.

BlitzburghRockCity 07-09-2005 10:21 AM

Sounds like we a potential candidate! Cleve.. u and I will definately have to do the Mens camp next year !

clevestinks 07-10-2005 07:54 AM

Would love to. This year I had my brothers wedding, last year I had surgery. Next year I am there.

SteelersFever 07-11-2005 06:59 AM

Quote:

What kinda of education/skills are you looking for, for the columnists and editors positions. Anything in particular, or just have them submit some of their work for your approval ?
Columnist: You're expected to have substantial knowledge of the subject you're writing about.

Editor: A good knowledge of grammar, punctuation, paragraph formatting, spelling, etc..

Quote:

I try and attend numerous Steelers events, so I would be interested sending some pics over to whomever wants to post them. I usually go to Steelers kids training camp, womens Steelers camp. the Steelers training camp, A few games a year, and the autograph sessions in Grove City. also I plan on doing the Mens Steelers camp next year.
That's great CleveStinks! Send your photos to webmaster@steelersfever.com! I'll add you to Steelers Fever as a Photographer if you're interested in becoming part of the team. Let me know your thoughts.

BB2W 07-11-2005 11:48 AM

Quote:

Columnists: Write objective based editorials on the Steelers.
That would be awesome....I know a lot about the Steelers, , and I have an opinion on everything, but I think the Editor would have his hands full correcting one of my write-ups. :bouncy:

JerseySTEEL said he wrote for his college paper....he may be able to do it?

AllAmericanSteelerGirl#7 07-13-2005 03:16 PM

I think the columnist job would be fun and I too know alot about the Steelers and have an opinion. I think it would be fun.

~AllAmer~

Prosdo 07-13-2005 03:18 PM

I plan on taking some pictures at Steelers Training Camp. I'll send them to you once I get them if you want.

SteelersFever 07-13-2005 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AllAmericanSteelerGirl#7
I think the columnist job would be fun and I too know alot about the Steelers and have an opinion. I think it would be fun.

Great, I'll send you an e-mail soon and we'll see how it goes from there.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prosdo
I plan on taking some pictures at Steelers Training Camp. I'll send them to you once I get them if you want.

Absolutely!!! I'll be looking forward to them. :D