Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Blast Furnace (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Patriots Are The Steelers Daddies (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=1109)

ericnie18 07-10-2005 08:45 PM

Patriots Are The Steelers Daddies

hEY GUYS I THINK ITS TIME TO ADMIT THAT WERE NEVER GONNA GET BY THE TWO TIME CHAMPS.wITH THAT BEING SAID I THINK WE CAN STILL MAKE IT TO THE AFC CHAMPIONSHIP AGAINST THEM AGAIN.wE TALKED WAY TO MUCH AS STEELERS FANS AND THEN OUR TEAM WENT OUT AND EMBARRASED THE WHOLE STEELER NATION.iWATCH THAT GAME OVER AND OVER AND I SEE KNOW WAY THAT WE CAN END THERE DYNASTY.tHEY SIMPLEY ARE AN AWSOME TEAM. :o

BB2W 07-10-2005 08:53 PM

Re: Patriots Are The Steelers Daddies

That tape needs to be burned.....Why keep doing that to yourself?

LambertIsGod58 07-10-2005 08:54 PM

We beat them once last year...so it's not impossible!!! You have to believe.

ericnie18 07-10-2005 08:58 PM

Believe in what,we cant brag about championships we won in the 70S ANYMORE.I WORK WITH THIS GUY FROM BOSTON AND HE NEVER LETS ME FORGET ABOUT IT.I TALKE SO MUCH CRAP.THERES NOTHING YOU CAN SAY TO SOMEBODY FROM BOSTON RIGHT NOW.ALL THAT CITY DOES IS WIN!

LambertIsGod58 07-10-2005 09:00 PM

Sounds like you want to be a NE fan....And by the way, I'm not talking about the 70's. We beat them last year and ended their 21 or 22 gm winning streak.

ericnie18 07-10-2005 09:04 PM

YOU CANT BRAG TO SOME GUY HOW YOU BEAT THEM IN THE REGULAR SEASON WHEN THEY WON THE SUPER BOWL.hAVE YOU EVER WATCHED A GAME WITH A NEW ENGLAND FAN ITS LIKE THEY KNOW THE PATS ARE GONNA PULL IT OUT,ITS AMAZING.BRAGGING ABOUT BEATING THEM IN THE REGULAR SEASON IS LIKE THE YANKEES BRAGGING ABOUT THE AL EAST TITLE AFTER THEY CHOKED IN THE PLAYOFFS TO GUESS WHO ,BOSTON.MAKES ME SICKMAN

BB2W 07-10-2005 09:06 PM

You need help.....and all caps suck. We all know we got our butts kicked in the AFCC last year. Oh well, what can you do? Don't be so negative.

ericnie18 07-10-2005 09:11 PM

The Cap Is Just A Lame Excuse For My Team Not Getting It Done.i Know Well Never Be Like The World Champs,but Just One Championship Thats All I Ask.i Dont Want Our City Mentioned In The Same Breath With Losing Cities Like Atlanta And Cleveland.

BB2W 07-10-2005 09:16 PM

No, I meant caps as in capital letters. I think the Pats have driven another member of Steeler Nation crazy. Relax....take a deep breath. You are scaring me. :)

ericnie18 07-10-2005 09:19 PM

Im Just Saying Steeler Nation Could Not Absorb Another Loss At The Hands Of The Pats,it Would Be Devastating