Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   ** The War Room 2012 ** (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   Michael Bush (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=11137)

kyflash15 10-01-2006 07:09 PM

Michael Bush

What do you all think about our chances of getting Michael Bush next year in the draft? If we don't get him who do you think we need to get?

Steelers 10-01-2006 07:21 PM

Re: Michael Bush

Darrelle Revis. He's the definition of an athlete.

Dynasty 10-01-2006 07:24 PM

He looks good, but we really need a running back in this years draft, then some linbeackers.

SteelCzar76 10-01-2006 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WySilv (Post 157173)
He looks good, but we really need a running back in this years draft, then some linbeackers.

If Bush doesn't do the whole injury redshirt thing,.. and does well at the combine,...he's looking at the late teens in the first. We could move up an make it happen. Although,... if we don't get our heads out of our arses we could very well be in position to land Adrian Peterson or a genuine stud WR,....Calvin Johnson Ga Tech. LOL But i refuse to even think that way.

"Hail Caesar,.....HAIL THE BLACK AND GOLD"

Hines0wnz 10-01-2006 08:00 PM

The two linebackers at Ohio State, Freeman and Laurinaitis, look good but only Freeman may be available.

BlackNGold203 10-01-2006 09:11 PM

LMAO....

We have a young, perennial 1200-1500 yard back...and everyone wants to move up in round one to draft a RB with a broken leg???

God..I hate bye weeks.......

SteelCityMan786 10-01-2006 09:12 PM

TOO EARLY TO TALK ABOUT THE DRAFT!!!!!!

SteelCzar76 10-01-2006 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackNGold203 (Post 157235)
LMAO....

We have a young, perennial 1200-1500 yard back...and everyone wants to move up in round one to draft a RB with a broken leg???

God..I hate bye weeks.......

Knock it off 203 lol,.......nobody's dissing Willie or making light of his considerable Game. (I'm one of his staunchest supporter's) It's just a matter of a getting a Power Back to compliment him in the very likely event of a defensive, physical, dogfight games. (ie jags game)
Not to say Willie can't get off in games like this,....we just have to be able to pound some fight out of them first. Remember,.....fatigue makes coward's of most men.

"Hail Caesar,......HAIL THE BLACK AND GOLD"

BlackNGold203 10-01-2006 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteelCzar76 (Post 157249)
Knock it off 203 lol,.......nobody's dissing Willie or making light of his considerable Game. (I'm one of his staunchest supporter's) It's just a matter of a getting a Power Back to compliment him in the very likely event of a defensive, physical, dogfight games. (ie jags game)
Not to say Willie can't get off in games like this,....we just have to be able to pound some fight out of them first. Remember,.....fatigue makes coward's of most men.

"Hail Caesar,......HAIL THE BLACK AND GOLD"

OK..I'll participate in this....

You dont trade up..in the FIRST ROUND....to take a secondary RB.....

you just....dont...especially one with a nasty broken leg......:dang:

SteelCzar76 10-01-2006 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackNGold203 (Post 157251)
OK..I'll participate in this....

You dont trade up..in the FIRST ROUND....to take a secondary RB.....

you just....dont...especially one with a nasty broken leg......:dang:

I don't know if you've ever played football before 203,....but a break is not as detrimental as ligament damage. He's (Bush) young,.... If he rehab's properly it shouldn't be a problem. (Ie Antonio Cromartie) It's the mental effect's that are sometimes the most difficult to overcome.
And in regard's to trading up for a powerful, talented, steal of a player to be a "secondary" back,......most teams wouldn't. But that's why they are not us,...and i'm very good with that fact. The only player that's not a RB that i would take in the first, based on our current roster is Calvin Johnson.

"Hail Caesar,.......HAIL THE BLACK AND GOLD"