Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Good game tonight guys (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=11303)

saladfork 10-08-2006 10:45 PM

Good game tonight guys

Very good game. I wasn't sure what to think in the first quarter, but we came together.
What a treat...no Marty Ball and they let Rivers throw. He is going to be a good one.

Good luck the rest of the season.

SaladFork

Atlanta Dan 10-08-2006 10:47 PM

Re: Good game tonight guys

Thanks for wishing those of us on the Titanic good luck

BIGBENFASTWILLIE 10-08-2006 10:59 PM

we are not looking so good.

clarient 10-08-2006 11:44 PM

Ya'll came up with some great playing in the second half... I was seriously pissed off with the consistent third-down conversions. :dang:

Good luck with the rest of the season!

Steelers 10-09-2006 12:09 AM

#33 was a great runner for you guys.

Preacher 10-09-2006 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saladfork (Post 159582)
Very good game. I wasn't sure what to think in the first quarter, but we came together.
What a treat...no Marty Ball and they let Rivers throw. He is going to be a good one.

Good luck the rest of the season.

SaladFork

Sure is nice having decent fans from other teams posting in here. I would wish Bengal fans could take note... but they would have to be able to read first. :sofunny:

johnroxx 10-09-2006 02:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steelers (Post 159634)
#33 was a great runner for you guys.

"Turner the Burner" is the man, for sure. Our GM needs to do everything in his power to keep him.

;^)

BoltPride 10-09-2006 02:36 AM

Good game Steeler fans..It was a tough loss but hopefully you guys can bounce back. It's still early in the season and there is a ton of football left to be played so don't count yourselves out just yet.

On a positive note,I was at the game and can definitely say that you guys have some very dedicated team loyalty. I saw almost as many Steeler fans as there were Charger fans.:jawdrop: Plus your team shut down LT for the most part..

The Steelers definitely have tremendous talent on both sides of the ball. I'm sure Ben will start to get back into rhythm and your team will get back into its Super Bowl caliber form.

Good luck on the rest of the season! Cheers!:cheers:

Elvis 10-09-2006 06:40 AM

Our offensive line looks alot like the Cardnals line right now...pretty sad...

Mosca 10-09-2006 08:09 AM

Thanks guys. It feels good to know that there are real football fans out there. The Bolts did a great job on third down conversions; I don't know how many times I yelled, "OK Steelers, stop 'em here!" Only to have the air let out of me by a 13 yard completion. All the best to you guys going forward.

Tom