Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   If you could go to the past.... (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=11356)

steelcurtain09 10-10-2006 06:09 PM

If you could go to the past....

If you could go to the past and talk to Big Ben what would you say.

I tried to post a poll the first time but did not finish in time.

siss 10-10-2006 09:15 PM

Re: If you could go to the past....

Okay first of all yes Ben is fun to look at, but he's still a guy and they are stinky and smelly and I will take the one I have.

HometownGal 10-10-2006 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by siss (Post 160192)
Okay first of all yes Ben is fun to look at, but he's still a guy and they are stinky and smelly and I will take the one I have.

siss!!!! You don't like the smell of a rugged athletic man? Girl - you just don't know what you're missing! I'll take that smell any day of the week over a guy who bathes himself in some of that wee wee water they call cologne. :wink02:

With regard to the poll question, I wouldn't choose any of the above. By now, hopefully, Ben has learned and grown from a very valuable life's lesson, so rehashing the past serves no purpose. I would simply shake his hand and thank him for his part in giving us fans so much excitement and fulfillment over the past two seasons and congratulate him on being the youngest QB to ever lead a SB champion. :tt02:

BigBensBikeHelmet 10-10-2006 11:47 PM

I wouldnt tell ben anything, I would buy him something.... a baseball glove. He might have better luck in MLB.

siss 10-11-2006 12:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HometownGal (Post 160198)
siss!!!! You don't like the smell of a rugged athletic man? Girl - you just don't know what you're missing! I'll take that smell any day of the week over a guy who bathes himself in some of that wee wee water they call cologne. :wink02:

With regard to the poll question, I wouldn't choose any of the above. By now, hopefully, Ben has learned and grown from a very valuable life's lesson, so rehashing the past serves no purpose. I would simply shake his hand and thank him for his part in giving us fans so much excitement and fulfillment over the past two seasons and congratulate him on being the youngest QB to ever lead a SB champion. :tt02:

I like rugged men, just not rugged man stench. And im sure our QB wears cologne.

HometownGal 10-11-2006 05:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigBensBikeHelmet (Post 160206)
I wouldnt tell ben anything, I would buy him something.... a baseball glove. He might have better luck in MLB.

While you are in such a generous gift-giving mood, why don't you treat yourself to a new toilet and go soak your head in it?

Hines86Ward 10-11-2006 09:00 AM

I wouldn't tell him anything. Let him be who he is, he's a grown man, he can make his own decisions. As long as he isn't out there breaking the law, there's no need for anyone to make him change his ways......Now onto the KC game!!!:tt02:

memphissteelergirl 10-11-2006 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigBensBikeHelmet (Post 160206)

...And the (idiotic) hits just keep on comin'. :blah: :shake01:

HometownGal 10-11-2006 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by memphissteelergirl (Post 160247)
...And the (idiotic) hits just keep on comin'. :blah: :shake01:

Envy is an ugly color of green, aint it memphis? In this case, booger green.

steelcurtain09 10-11-2006 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hines86Ward (Post 160230)
I wouldn't tell him anything. Let him be who he is, he's a grown man, he can make his own decisions. As long as he isn't out there breaking the law, there's no need for anyone to make him change his ways......Now onto the KC game!!!:tt02:

remeber this is a hypothetical in the past before he crashed possibly before he started riding a motorcycle