Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Tailgate Party (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   steelers vs falcons anyone ? (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=11360)

steeler dude 10-11-2006 09:00 AM

steelers vs falcons anyone ?

anyone going to be in atlanta for the steelers vs falcons game ? if so where are you staying ? and are you planing a tailgate at the dome ?:tt02:

RIG58 10-11-2006 02:57 PM

Re: steelers vs falcons anyone ?

Yep I am heading down. Staying at the Holiday Inn Downtown. Do not know if we are tailgating yet:cheers:

steeler dude 10-12-2006 06:18 PM

nice i am staying at emabbsy suites at the dome

Pennman1 10-15-2006 10:13 AM

Anyone heading to the ATL, we'll be tailgating at a location to be determined. Lived
here for 20 yrs and a Steelers fan forever. The Georgia Dome kind of sucks because of the parking situation but we're going to go early and try and set up a good tailgate, probably under the Phillips arena...there's an outdoor parking lot ajacent to the dome.
I'm sure this will be like a home game with tons of Steeler fans everywhere (plus like 5 steelers players make ATL their home!) If you can find us, stop by and say hi. We'll
have a huge Steelers Country banner set up. Go Steelers!! See Ya

steeler dude 10-15-2006 09:32 PM

nice i will be there . just let me know when and where

bradness113 10-17-2006 08:47 AM

ill be there just PM me.:helmet:

scladysteeler 10-18-2006 09:28 AM

Let's all meet Pennman at the outdoor lot near Philips arena. There is also a Steelers Rally on Saturday night at Barnacles at Gwinnett Place Mall.

Here We Go Steelers Here We Go

58ForLife 10-19-2006 10:06 PM

Hey there, long time reader, first time poster. I'll be in Atlanta staying with friends. Headed to Duluth to Barnacles for the rally with the Steel City Mafia, sounds awesome. Not sure about Sunday, don't have tickets, thinking about trying to score a couple at the stadium but not sure about tailgating yet.:tt02:

steeler dude 10-20-2006 06:46 PM

how close is barnacles from centennial park ? i have only been to atlanta a few times to see the steelers play and to go to six flags. i am staying at the embassy suites across from the dome. leaving sat morn GO ! STEELERS !