Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Fans United (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Phila any steel town fans (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=1143)

Blitzburgh55 07-15-2005 12:19 PM

Phila any steel town fans

i live in phila i fight wit my friend they r all eagles fans

SteelersfaninPhilly 07-25-2005 06:41 PM

Re: Phila any steel town fans

Screw the Eagles, go Steelers

jdelaurentis 01-31-2006 01:15 PM

COme on say it like you mean it

"F*ck the Eagles" they suck..

I bleed black and gold!

syde18T 01-31-2006 02:38 PM

BOOOO! :sofunny:

It's ok, we'll be back next year..... :busted:

steelerbackr4life 02-08-2006 12:49 PM

I live close to Philly in Jersey. Im a life long Steeler fan and a life time Eagles heckler !

kellyg77 02-09-2006 04:39 PM

I'm a transplant from Western PA to Philly and I'm SOOOOO sick of the Eagles. Last week I went into to a mall and even though the Steelers and Eagles share the same state and the Steelers were in the SuperBowl there was hardly ANY Steelers stuff to be found and TONS of Eagles shit all over the place. And Eagles fans are such bandwagon jumpers. The Eagles win, they are all about them. The Eagles lose, they want nothing to do with them. It's annoying. But my biggest pet peeve is going to a concert in April and hearing that damn Eagles chant!!!

PisnNapalm 02-09-2006 06:29 PM

I'm from Plum Boro outside of Pittsburgh. My wife and I both grew up there. We've been living out here in the Philly area for the last 12 years. I wish I could move back but we've set down roots here. Perhaps when the kids are grown up, we'll move back.

I'm sick to death of the whole Eagles/T.O./McNabb plot lines around here.

steelerbackr4life 02-09-2006 07:25 PM

I agree the Eagle fans are ridiculous. Even my kids put up with crap in school. They deal with it well though. My daughter said to me yesterday going to school (she was allowed to stay home Monday and Tuesday to go to the parade) that she now had to get used to holding up 5 digits instead of the 4 she used to hold up when dealing with Eagle fans.

PisnNapalm 02-11-2006 09:18 PM

My supervisor at work is a huge Eagles fan. Even she said the Steelers deserved to win the SB. She liked the ending for Jerome and a SB win for Cowher. She wishes that the birds would a Cowher type coach instead of Reid.

SteelersfaninPhilly 02-12-2006 10:20 PM

It sucks living in the city. Eagles 24/7 and it sucks.