Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Porter the Cheerleader (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=11501)

noto45 10-16-2006 12:21 PM

Porter the Cheerleader

Did anyone notice that Peasy was on the side line waving his towel during most of the game. Even though he couldnt play he made sure his presence was made. Thumbs up for Peasy!!!:tt02: :tt02: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :tt02: :tt02:

melroseplace 10-16-2006 12:37 PM

Re: Porter the Cheerleader

haha yes I definitely saw him walking up and down the sidelines. he made good use of his Terrible Towel and made sure the crowd was loud and proud when the defense was on the field!

Stlrs4Life 10-16-2006 01:01 PM

Yeah we saw him from our seats cheering. It was kinda funny!

Atlanta Dan 10-16-2006 01:03 PM

How bad is Porter's hammy? My cousin said the word on the street in Pittsburgh is that it is not torn but that it is a major pull that may have Porter out for significant time.

Any insights will be appreciated.

Black@Gold Forever32 10-16-2006 01:11 PM

Well Joey always is great on the sideline. Remember when he was shot in the ass before the 2003 season in Denver. He didn't play in the season opener against the Ravens and when Kendrell Bell intercepted a pass. Joey Porter was running down the sideline and his pants fell down. It was great.

Blitzburgh 10-16-2006 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Atlanta Dan (Post 162158)
How bad is Porter's hammy? My cousin said the word on the street in Pittsburgh is that it is not torn but that it is a major pull that may have Porter out for significant time.

Any insights will be appreciated.

If it is a major pull, yes .. he could be out a good 4 weeks, but to be honest w/you .... from what I saw of Chad Brown yesterday we should be fine until JP returns. I say as long as Chad is playing well .... let him rest and get ready for the end of the season run.

19ward86 10-16-2006 02:36 PM

he is a great cheerleader but i dont think he will make the squad next year. lol

holmes 10-16-2006 04:01 PM

I think the "BIG NASTY D" played just fine w/out him

Preacher 10-16-2006 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 19ward86 (Post 162203)
he is a great cheerleader but i dont think he will make the squad next year. lol

:jawdrop: Oh THE AGONY... THE ABUSE... I am a visual thinker... PLEASE.. No posts which make me think of Porter in a Cheerleader outfit and pompoms...
:puke:

SteelersWoman 10-16-2006 04:34 PM

It shows that he's "there" with us, even when he's not able to play himself, and that he doesn't feel (according to some reports) that he should play with heart now because he's not getting paid what he thinks he should be.

Looked to me like he had "heart" in that game. He coulda just sat on the sidelines...I'm just glad he didn't :)