Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Well Wishes (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Asking for prayers and good thoughts...... (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=11721)

stillers4me 10-24-2006 01:11 PM

Asking for prayers and good thoughts......

My step-dad was taken to St. Vincent's in Erie today after a heart cath revealed he has a least 2 blocked arteries and an aneurysm. They will be attempting stents tomorrow but will do cardiac bypass immediately if necessary. Jerry is mad he's even there.....thinks nothings wrong, of course!! I live here in Cincy......Mom says not to make the trip, it hopefully will be all over tomorrow but I hate not being there with her. (My brother is there ) Mom and Jerry are huge Steeler fans........please remember them in your thoughts and prayers. Much appreciated! Stillers4me

:tt02:

Mosca 10-24-2006 01:18 PM

Re: Asking for prayers and good thoughts......

Everything will be OK, s4m. My brother had 3 stents done last Wednesday, he was back at work this Monday. I had quadruple bypass in '92, no problems since. Modern cardiac care is a triumph of medical science. He's with the best. Hang in there, 'K?

Tom

stillers4me 10-24-2006 01:23 PM

Thanks, Mosca. Glad you're doing well. My dad has had a quad bypass and a pacemaker.....he's been one very sick man ever since, never got better. I know most people do very well afterward.

floodcitygirl 10-24-2006 01:28 PM

Hey girl! You know that you and your family are already in my prayers. Don't hesitate to give me a call if you want to talk. We have had lots of heart stuff on both sides of my family. Please let me know how things go. (I wondered why you were on here so early this afternoon) Take care. :smile:

stillers4me 10-24-2006 01:32 PM

Thanks, Flood! I'm home today, actually because I have the afternoon off. I have to work Saturday morning so we get an afternoon off through the week when that happens. I was ready to pack up and drive home but Mom says "stay put" and I know better than to disobey Mom!

Livinginthe past 10-24-2006 01:51 PM

Best wishes and thoughts to your step-dad, Stillers!

Im sure everything will just be A-Ok!

NM

ARKIESTEEL 10-24-2006 02:07 PM

Will keep you and yours in my thoughts

SteelCityMan786 10-24-2006 02:12 PM

Best wishes man. I hope he recovers.

83-Steelers-43 10-24-2006 02:51 PM

God Bless. Your step-dad and the rest of your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

meanjoecoop 10-24-2006 03:32 PM

We're praying for you dear!