Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Game Reporter (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Steelers vs. Raiders Game Day Thread (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=11814)

SteelCityMan786 10-28-2006 08:16 PM

Steelers vs. Raiders Game Day Thread

Talk about the game here

TIME TO TURN IT AROUND

HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt::tt: :tt: :tt: :tt:

Atlanta Dan 10-28-2006 09:21 PM

Re: Steelers v.s. Raiders Gameday Thread

This one will be broadcast by CBS in low def only, so who knows what kind of a picture DirecTV will be putting out with its compressed signal.

Steelers simply need to take care of business and win today. You can't score a twenty point touchdown and the Steelers willl not be getting back into the playoff race all at once.

Beat Oakland and then worry about Denver, beat Denver and then worry about the Saints, etc.

Steelers still have time to turn this around but they simply need to start taking care of business by not giving up on the running game, eliminating turnovers, and stopping 3rd and long conversions. In other words, by playing Steelers football.

tony hipchest 10-28-2006 09:23 PM

tommorow can end with the steelers at 3-4. recently the patriots were at 3-4 and went on to win the sb as huge underdogs. the steelers are right there.

but they must earn it. not expect it.

wvsportsman 10-28-2006 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tony hipchest (Post 167262)

but they must earn it. not expect it.

I think that pretty much says it all right there!! :thumbsup:

slashsteel 10-28-2006 09:56 PM

Let the bodies hit the floor !

hellbread 10-29-2006 12:24 AM

full speed or nothin. cut their throats. :banging:

WWIIOwheelz 10-29-2006 12:44 AM

I look for some "new" heroes to emerge from the Steelers tomorrow (at least to the mainstream.)

Santonio will break out, I'm thinking, after the huge week from Hines. Single coverage will be his friend tomorrow.

I think Davenport will get a late short yardage TD, and I think the Steelers will punish the offensive line of the Raiders, freeing Willy to a 100+ day.

Steelers 34-6

hellbread 10-29-2006 12:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WWIIOwheelz (Post 167335)
I look for some "new" heroes to emerge from the Steelers tomorrow (at least to the mainstream.)

Santonio will break out, I'm thinking, after the huge week from Hines. Single coverage will be his friend tomorrow.

I think Davenport will get a late short yardage TD, and I think the Steelers will punish the offensive line of the Raiders, freeing Willy to a 100+ day.

Steelers 34-6

lmao free willy.

clarient 10-29-2006 01:12 AM

God in Heaven I hope that CBS will be broadcasting it in my area. I don't know if my heart can take another radio broadcast game...

Rush58 10-29-2006 01:39 AM

Here we go Steelers, here we go. :tt: