Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Blast Furnace (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   I enjoyed the Steelers not making it to the Superbowl last season (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=1262)

Nick The Slasher McGirk 07-27-2005 04:46 PM

I enjoyed the Steelers not making it to the Superbowl last season

I say this because a lot of you guys were arrogant and just new you were in the superbowl when you beat my Eagles and Patriots in the regular season. You're lucky your team didn't make it because you would have lost to us or the Patriots. I really hope Big banana head Ben isn't a fluke. :bouncy:

bengalsfan21 07-27-2005 05:06 PM

Re: I enjoyed the Steelers not making it to the Superbowl last season

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nick The Slasher McGirk
I say this because a lot of you guys were arrogant and just new you were in the superbowl when you beat my Eagles and Patriots in the regular season. You're lucky your team didn't make it because you would have lost to us or the Patriots. I really hope Big banana head Ben isn't a fluke. :bouncy:

I like this guy...Welcome to SF

Tha rock 07-27-2005 05:25 PM

Quote:

They deserved it!! Those damn pastys should have not went at all! I would have rather ptt went then anyone other than the jets!

geran42o 07-27-2005 05:53 PM

Quote:

We did lose to the Patroits numb nuts. In the AFCCG. It's not like we could have lost to them in the Super Bowl, seeing as we're in the same conference dumbass.

Dirtywater 07-27-2005 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tha rock
They deserved it!! Those damn pastys should have not went at all! I would have rather ptt went then anyone other than the jets!

Come on now, it's a game, and whoever wins deserves to go on. What, beating them 41-27 or whatever the score was is "not deserving?" I fail to see your logic.

LambertIsGod58 07-27-2005 07:29 PM

what an idiot this guy is.....Read your thread before you post it.

PaSteelers 07-27-2005 07:57 PM

The eagles have how many Superbowls?????? Yeah thats what I thought! LMAO!!!!

ZERO!!!!!!

CantStop85 07-27-2005 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaSteelers
The eagles have how many Superbowls?????? Yeah thats what I thought! LMAO!!!!

ZERO!!!!!!

I hope you meant superbowl titles...if not, you're a sad little man.

BlitzburghRockCity 07-27-2005 11:14 PM

Not quite sure how to take you just yet.. that thing about losing to the pats in the SB just kinda threw me for minute and Im hoping you arent quite that football illiterate ;)

Nobody can say 1 way or the other what would have happened had we been in the SB and who would have won..its water under the bridge now,its time for 2005 !!

Go_Cats 07-27-2005 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bengalsfan21
I like this guy...Welcome to SF

+1
hahahahahah :busted: