Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Tailgate Party (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Bucs vs Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=12791)

Stlrs4Life 11-27-2006 06:50 PM

Bucs vs Steelers

All SF members in attendance are invited to the Tailgate vs The Buccaneers on Dec. 3rd. BYOB, and some food to eat, or make a monetary donation. Tailgate starts at 11:15am Sharp! You will find us in the Blue 7F Lot on the corner of Federal and La**** Sts. Call me on my cell at: 724-651-9626 if yas get lost. Also we tailgate next to a Yellow Ford Escape, and a new Black Chevy Envoy. See map below:

http://www.alcoparking.com/images/gameday_view.jpg

steelerbackr4life 11-27-2006 08:16 PM

Re: Bucs vs Steelers

Ill be there. Im coming in to town Friday night and am staying at the Hilton thru Monday. Ill prrobably walk over is it ok to leave my beverages with you during the game?

stlrtruck 11-28-2006 12:20 PM

Looking forward to meeting you guys on Sunday!!!!
Most likely I'll make a monetary donation for the food and byob

RY0525 11-28-2006 01:31 PM

I know there will be a posting next week but I am going to be in Pitt. from Toronto with a few friends for the Browns game on the 7th. It is going to be a Thursday.......should I expect you guys & gals to be tailgating with your usual enthusiasm, starting when the lots open or will the tailgate run a little shorter?

Ryan :cheers: :wink02:

rcornell 11-28-2006 03:48 PM

Sounds great! I'll be driving down from Connecticut with my 15 year old son ... first tailgate! Can't wait to meet everyone.

We plan to visit family over the weekend then head to the game Sunday. I will park/stay at one of the downtown hotels on Sunday. Will I have any problem bringing a cooler (or two) of beer and food on the shuttle bus? If so, I guess I can take a cab.

What type of food is best to bring? What else, besides beer and food, would be good to bring?

Thanks,
Bob:cheers:

Stlrs4Life 11-28-2006 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RY0525 (Post 182939)
I know there will be a posting next week but I am going to be in Pitt. from Toronto with a few friends for the Browns game on the 7th. It is going to be a Thursday.......should I expect you guys & gals to be tailgating with your usual enthusiasm, starting when the lots open or will the tailgate run a little shorter?

Ryan :cheers: :wink02:

Enmthusiasim starts and stays till finish! Especially at a Browns Tailgate.

Stlrs4Life 11-28-2006 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steelerbackr4life (Post 182722)
Ill be there. Im coming in to town Friday night and am staying at the Hilton thru Monday. Ill prrobably walk over is it ok to leave my beverages with you during the game?

Yeah, np.

Stlrs4Life 11-28-2006 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stlrtruck (Post 182909)
Looking forward to meeting you guys on Sunday!!!!
Most likely I'll make a monetary donation for the food and byob

Donation for the food is great, but not sure if many like giving up there beer. LOL!

stlrtruck 11-29-2006 07:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stlrs4Life (Post 183187)
Donation for the food is great, but not sure if many like giving up there beer. LOL!

Oh, I meant that I would bring my own but donate for food!

steelerbackr4life 11-29-2006 07:09 PM

lol that is most likely what Ill be doing the less I have to carry over the better.