Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Steelers Experience (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   What steeler have you met? (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=12849)

jtdapit 11-29-2006 08:28 PM

What steeler have you met?

I was just interested in in seeing if anyone has met a past/present steeler. I know some of you have for sure. I myself have met Louis Lipps and John Banaszak.

Black@Gold Forever32 11-29-2006 08:37 PM

Re: What steeler have you met?

I have met two past Steelers. Kevin Henry and Antwaan Randle El. El is a real nice person and signed an autograph for me. Sad thing is my Grandfather played for the Steelers. But I never knew my Grandfather. He died before I was born.

jtdapit 11-29-2006 08:40 PM

Thats pretty sad. Yeah thats awesome that you got to meet Randle el. Yeah I started this autograph Jacket. I got it for christmas a year ago, the four time super bowl one. Well I got both thier signatures. Louis Lipps is an extremely nice guy.

SteelBelieve1 11-29-2006 09:03 PM

i met Franco i have a signed ball and photograph of the Immaculate Reception

iloveben7 11-29-2006 09:57 PM

When I went to training camp this past summer, I met Jeff Reed, Nate Washington, Quincy Morgan and Mike Barr. Mike Barr was a punter, but they cut him from the roster. I talked to him for like 15 minutes and he was really nice!! I have all of their autographs and a picture of them.
I really want to meet Randle El, Ward and Roethlisberger, but I'll have to go to DC to meet Randle El and next summer at training camp, I'll meet Ben and Hines and take a picture with them.

MACH1 11-30-2006 12:26 AM

I went to school with Merril Hoge. One year he came back home to his parents house and brought Bubby with him. So I got to meet him to.

Prosdo 11-30-2006 01:13 AM

I have met Hines Ward, Jerome Bettis, Jeff Reed, Nate Washington, Greg Lloyd, and a few others.

floodcitygirl 11-30-2006 08:25 AM

Jack Lambert. :grin:

lamberts-lost-tooth 11-30-2006 09:23 AM

:nw::bowdown: :nw: :bowdown::nw: :bowdown::nw: :bowdown:
Quote:

Originally Posted by floodcitygirl (Post 183645)
Jack Lambert. :grin:

floodcitygirl 11-30-2006 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lamberts-lost-tooth (Post 183656)
:nw::bowdown: :nw: :bowdown::nw: :bowdown::nw: :bowdown:

Yep. Sitting here right now looking at my signed mini helmet and pic with him. Fun day for sure! :thumbsup: