Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Fans United (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Help all you Steeler Fans !!! (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=13017)

awshreve 12-06-2006 03:31 PM

Help all you Steeler Fans !!!

I am looking to get my boyfriend the coolest Christmas gift EVER. He is a huge Steelers fan. I found a website with Sports memorabilia www.steinersports.com. The problem is I cant choose which Steelers item would make a better gift. If any of you can help, could you give me some advice as to which memorabilia from this site, or others, would make an awesome gift. My spending limit is 500.00. Im not sure who his fave player is and dont want to ask this close to christmas because he would wonder why I wanted to know. PLEASE help if you can and have some free time. It would be SO greatly appreciated. I am leaning towards the autographed Lynn Swann SI mag cover or an autographed Steel Curtain framed photo. THANKS !!!!

polamalufan43 12-06-2006 05:40 PM

Re: Help all you Steeler Fans !!!

Hmmm... maybe just start talking to him about the steelers and his favorite player might slip out. Hang on... I'll check the site out and tell you what seems cool.

~Polamalufan43:tt02:

polamalufan43 12-06-2006 05:44 PM

If you can't get him to say his fav player, I'd say go with the SI Lynn Swann cover. Merry Christmas and good luck.

~Polamalufan43:tt02:

PisnNapalm 12-06-2006 06:36 PM

You can't go wrong with anything Jack Lambert!!

http://www.bcsports.com/edealinv/ser...0&ctl_nbr=2400

memphissteelergirl 12-07-2006 09:23 AM

You might check on the official Steelers site under shopping...at the beginning of the season they had Super Bowl replica rings available. Not sure if they are sold out, but that might be something original.

Good luck!

lamberts-lost-tooth 12-07-2006 10:00 AM

As a steeler fanatic who would LOVE a gift like what you are talking about... EBAY has an autographed Terry Bradshaw/Franco Harris football that I would just about give my left leg for...its only $139 to buy outright and that gives you plenty of money left to buy the display case....I think most of the guys here on this site would agree that a gift like that would bring us to tears

(might have to set up a shrine in the house to display it)

Just a thought but personally I would take it over the SI cover

kysteelerman 12-10-2006 04:30 PM

hey,, let me tell you the best thing you can get for your boyfriend, it is fantacy football,, send him to it.. he will love it.. listen i been there for the past 4 yrs. and it is great. you get to meet current and former players. you just don't know how much fun you have. it is at the training camp where the steelers pratice in latrobe. they train you and drink beer with you and have some personal time with the players. one on one.. for me , i made some good friends at the camp with hard core fans to former players. , i could tell you that i meet jeef reed at the camp and since i know him he seen me at a game and gave my a game ball.. , and on june 10th on this year he took me up in hines ward bar in vip and partied with the team, now, louis lipps is a good friend of mine where we meet at the camp. he take me everywhere now i caddy for hiim in celb. golf tourn. and even play in them.. well, this week i even was in the box seat right beside dan rooneys bow (45yrd. line) it was great. now, that isn't all go to tony dorsett's golf tournament every year. and that is not all i meet dewyane woodruff at camp too. now, we are friends and he gives me a tickets to the game this week. he ever got inducted in the profootball hall of fame and i was his special guest sitting with his wife and family . for me. i would rather go to that camp then go to any steeler football game. i been to both and that camp really is the best ,, if you want info call me shawn 606-615-4370

BlacknGold Bleeder 12-10-2006 06:17 PM

Definitely check out eBay they got some good buys there !! How old is he? If he's old enough go old school get something STEEL CURTAIN !! :tt02: :tt02:

kysteelerman 12-10-2006 08:56 PM

hey,, does he play golf???? could get him a steeler golf bag and club sleeves..

NV STEELERS 723 12-16-2006 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kysteelerman (Post 188135)
hey,, does he play golf???? could get him a steeler golf bag and club sleeves..

I'm a golfer.... I know I would like that!!