Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Keydrick Vincent Badmouths Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=1337)

redst3 08-02-2005 05:18 AM

Keydrick Vincent Badmouths Steelers

Starting over (Source)

Guard Keydrick Vincent was relieved to be part of the Ravens' starting offensive line after leaving the Pittsburgh Steelers. Vincent spent four seasons with the Steelers.

"It's a whole different experience," Vincent said of his first day at camp. "All these coaches are down to earth when at the other place [with the Steelers], a lot of coaches you couldn't talk to. Here, it's a whole bunch of great guys on staff."

Vincent, 27, is the only different member on the starting offensive line. He already sees himself as part of the group.

"We all have to work together," Vincent said. "We have to come out here every day and work as a unit together."

Must be fun hanging out with a murderer and a heroin dealer.

Livinginthe past 08-02-2005 07:29 AM

Re: Keydrick Vincent Badmouths Steelers

What do you expect the guy to say?
How about - "Gee I wish I was back in Pittsburgh and not here in Baltimore - the teams morale sucks and I have to share a locker room with criminals'

I know its the off-season but what he said would be a very lame attempt at 'bad-mouthing' at the best of times.

NM

redst3 08-02-2005 07:48 AM

I expect him not to be a putz and give an intra-division team locker room material, but so be it.

...and your point is well taken.

Man of Steel 08-02-2005 09:14 AM

So what, apparently Keydrick wants to be all buddy-buddy with his coaches? That kind of coach-player relationship never works out for the best...can't wait to see Aaron bull rush him...

redst3 08-02-2005 10:12 AM

No doubt, hope he gets his butt handed to him........

Prosdo 08-02-2005 11:26 AM

Ravens and Steelers are arch-rivals. It gets some smack talked and makes him look good with his Ravens teammates.

bigbensgirl7 08-02-2005 11:42 AM

Very true...since that's what the Ratbirds are best at...talking!!! I can't take one thing they say seriously because they have been shut up so many times (esp. by us) and I believe the rest of the NFL knows that too!

BB2W 08-02-2005 01:02 PM

I don't care what he says :blah: ....he feels better in Baltimore, and I feel better with Kendall Simmons starting on the line. IMO, it is a mutual break-up....both sides are better off.

I can't wait til Hampton knocks him on his butt this year.

Southernsteeler 08-02-2005 01:31 PM

He couldn't even beat out a injured guy...he can run block but sucks when he drops back in pass protection...we couldn't offer him a starting job so he took less money and went to the Ravens. Don't worry because after a few months we will never hear about him again unless Ray stabs him

AllAmericanSteelerGirl#7 08-02-2005 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigbensgirl7
Very true...since that's what the Ratbirds are best at...talking!!! I can't take one thing they say seriously because they have been shut up so many times (esp. by us) and I believe the rest of the NFL knows that too!

BigBensGirl, I couldn't agree more, they can talk the talk, but they can't walk the walk. HAHA, and redst, I like the comment about hanging out with a murderer and a heroein addict its so true!

P.S. I went to the Ravens game right after Christmas and the Ratbirds had to win against us to get into the playoffs, (which they didn't). So when I was leaving there was a Ravens fan standing at the gate, watching all of the Steeler fans. Well, all the Steeler fans started chanting (14-1, HOME FIELD ADVANTAGE) and the Ratbird fan (who had a Ray Lewis jersey on) came up to this one Steeler fan and said "Its too bad we hurt your 'star qb, BIG BEN'" and the Steeler fan gets right in his face and goes, "too bad for you, he'll be better for the playpffs......OH WAIT, I FORGOT, YOUR NOT IN THE PLAYOFFS!" It was the best comback I have ever heard! and all the steeler fans started laughing. It was hilarious!

^TRUE STORY^

~AllAmer~